Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As nutty as LP can seem, I think his heart in the right place...and he really wants Casey to come clean so Caylee can get a burial....

But I agree that the nature of the searches will mean everything..

If he really wanted to help, he could help search and bring his group with him.

I've seen this theorizing in another case. Can we say Scott Peterson. He went fishing at the bay therefore that explained his computer searches for tides, etc. Laci's body was planted there by the real killers because the media reported where Scott was that day. Never determined the cause of death either.

Exactly, and Scott's reason for researching tides where his wife washed up at were way more plausible than Casey's going to have for researching Chloroform that coincidentally shows up in her trunk at suspiciously high levels (fatal according to one article), where her missing daughter also appears to have been laying dead. No chemical interaction is going to explain both.

Hey guys and gals, I'm going to run on over to the thread about the 'Body Hunter's dog hitting on decomp around airport' or WHATEVER they named it! I'll be back if there is any new news!!! Peace out

I think she is intelligent and witty, the rest is just an act to prove she is a tough cookie. I'm not saying her coy attitude doesn't hit a nerve every now in then, but I wouldn't refer to her as a disgrace..those are some bold words for someone who admits to watching her show. As always JMHO.

I watch her show in spite of her. She's awful. Every single night. She doesn't phrase questions properly, thus eliciting confusion among her panelists. She doesn't ask intelligent improvised follow up questions. This happens every show. I think her sneers and pouts detract from the information. It's childish. I watch her though, because she's the only game in town.

What do you like about the show? Do you mostly like Nancy? Or do you like the information that is conveyed by her guests?

Fungi would not make enough PPM of chloroform to do anything to anybody unless you had a grow op with warehouses full of mushrooms/fungi. Chloroform is deadly to the user and the one used on. Nasty stuff. It does however occur naturally in very small quantities, not enough to hurt anybody. Old knowledge haven't used google, therefore IMO

I would imagine there are many easier ways to get your child to sleep besides using a rare chemical that you had to research online...jmo

I don't think she meant to put Caylee to sleep as in snooze. I think she meant to put her "to sleep" the way people have pets put "to sleep".

IMO

I know this is nothing but it gave me a chill for a sec, when searching chloroform.
snip*
Jake******** aka *******
04-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Charlie,
I'm essentially remaking an old movie (can't talk about it at this point), where an innocent person, a very young one, is incapacitated for no other reason than to make others think she's disappeared. So the rationale is completely innocent. She's fine; but I need to have her knocked out for, say, twelve minutes of an act.
Amazing how odd coinky-dinks are.

http:// messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-4667.html

Bumping this because I want Pizmex to see my apology :blowkiss:

You know, Pizmex, you are absolutely right. I have really never paid attention to experts, I like to research myself. This case has just taken a toll on me and I am very emotional tonight. I apologize to you because after reading my post , I feel like I was rude. Sorry, Pizmex, thanks for the reality check :blowkiss:

Didn't Leonard say today that he'd be willing to re-post Casey's bond with the stipulation that she must reveal the location of Caylee's body?

Sounds like he wants it in writing this time, although the chloroform evidence may change everything yet again.

If Casey reveals the location of Caylee's body, LP says he will repost her bond. But guess what? It won't mean squat because the bond he posted were for charges of Child Neglect.

If she reveals where the body is there will be new charges brought on her and she will be held with a new bond amount or no bond for that matter. And believe me, he knows this. He didn't say a thing about posting a new bond for her. ;)

NANCY GRACE:

Why did you not ask this question...

"When was Casey's lap top used to search for cloraform", "What was the exact date of the search"?

How would that work? Would Casey have to cooperate prior to being released? Would she be released first, only to renege?

It's only a matter of time, anyway, before the charges against Casey are upped, perhaps mooting Padilla.

What I'm thinking is that the state's attorney would reinstate the limited use immunity offer, Casey would tell, then Leonard would reinstate the bond and she would be released. Then she will be rearrested for lying to police about where Caylee's remains are and/or charged with murder or any of the lesser charges they could probably still levy against her.

She might get a day or a few days of freedom while LE searches in the area she gives them, but she definitely would be going back to the pokey. Her bond will be revoked again, and either the new bond will be totally out of reach, even for Leonard, or there will be no bond at all if she's charged with murder.

It is a no-win for Casey -- not worth giving up info that would further incriminate her in order to go home for a day or two before being charged with murder. She'll never agree to Leonard's terms.

I didnt read this whole thread, but does anyone find it weird that her boyfriend says he picked her up late morning at the broken down car, with the bag of groceries. Yet Padilla says the car was at the store at 7 am when a worker came in that day. Whos wrong? Is her bfriend lying now?

Before I do it, and since I am still a few pages back....has anyone looked up using chloroform as a solvent?

Could Casey possibly wanted to use it as a way to destroy "evidence" (can't say that baby's name in this sentence) vs. wanting to use it as a quick death?

Didn't someone (or the discovery docs?) say that there was a cleaning product in the car as well as the bag with pizza in it? What was that cleaning product?

Tony said in previous interviews that Casey was always cooking for him and stuff so that could have been what the groceries were for.

Tell me how I am incorrect.
If Casey had the dead body in that car, Tony picks her up and she has a bag of groceries...WHY did he not notice the horrible smell on her!?
Makes no sense to me. Was the car not smelling that much yet?

NANCY GRACE:

"When was Casey's lap top used to search for cloraform", "What was the exact date of the search"?

She did ask and that info has not been released yet.

I didnt read this whole thread, but does anyone find it weird that her boyfriend says he picked her up late morning at the broken down car, with the bag of groceries. Yet Padilla says the car was at the store at 7 am when a worker came in that day. Whos wrong? Is her bfriend lying now?

Maybe he picked her up on the 26th? Maybe she dumped it there, went somewhere and called from him in the late morning?

Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but has anyone put the connection together that Cindy works at a medical facility of some type, of which they may have chloroform on hand at the facility for one thing or another?

Remember George saying there was some cleaning solvent in the back of the trunk, pizza etc.

NANCY GRACE:

:clap::clap::clap:

That would end so much speculation.

Tell me how I am incorrect.
If Casey had the dead body in that car, Tony picks her up and she has a bag of groceries...WHY did he not notice the horrible smell on her!?
Makes no sense to me. Was the car not smelling that much yet?

what day was her shower at jesse's?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back