Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr. K is only saying what could/would be said by any other expert so no harm, no foul, IMO. The state will have their expert(s) and the defense will have theirs. The ultimate test is what the jurors believe. They are the triers of fact.

I don't think she meant to put Caylee to sleep as in snooze. I think she meant to put her "to sleep" the way people have pets put "to sleep".

IMO

either way.
I'm leaning on researching if chloroform sp is a byproduct of meth. Her eyes were pretty wide when she was arrested the first time. I thought she looked like a deer caught in the head lights, but then read any meth user knows the look, and she had it. So I'm thinking her trunk was used for transport of byproduct or meth itself. I have absolutely no knowledge of the stuff, so I have no clue. Someone with some knowledge on the subject is welcome to teach me a thing or two...

How dare you lovejac .....

U loved the movie in which my wife was burried alive unfathomable i tell you..
Just buggin ya ..

But Swag, this is what I have wondered, wouldn't TonE have seen her car still there. IIRC, it is very close to his apt. I don't know, just thought that was strange
You mean later on - after the 27th? Like when he would drive by and all? IDK - maybe - but it was only there over the weekend - left on the 27th Fri. and towed on the 30th Mon.

I respect your opinion, but stand by my position...

Nancy FAILED to ask the Orlando reporter if she KNEW when Casey made the CLOROFORM searches.

That is a CRITICAL date.

The only problem I have with your post is your assumption that Casey was the one doing the cloroform searches. In my opinion, there is no way to prove WHO did those searches, no matter WHEN they were done.

Dr. K is only saying what could/would be said by any other expert so no harm, no foul, IMO. The state will have their expert(s) and the defense will have theirs. The ultimate test is what the jurors believe. They are the triers of fact.

My point was from before in the conversation when we were discussing his change of face ever since he inferred that he has talked with the defense team.

Awwww, I saw it the first time. You didn't have to apologize because I never thought you were acting inappropriately. It's perfectly OK to disagree.

Thanks for the love!!

The only problem I have with your post is your assumption that Casey was the one doing the cloroform searches. In my opinion, there is no way to prove WHO did those searches, no matter WHEN they were done.
Agree with your post BW, they LE just said "someone" did the search on the computer.

I'm trying to sift through the yakity yack to find out what facts were revealed in the NG show tonight. This is what I've got so far:

LP says Lee is calling him, but we don't know why?

Casey lied to Tony about getting a new car.

Are there any other new facts? Thank you very much in advance!

I'm trying to sift through the yakity yack to find out what facts were revealed in the NG show tonight. This is what I've got so far:

LP says Lee is calling him, but we don't know why?

Casey lied to Tony about getting a new car.

Are there any other new facts? Thank you very much in advance!
TM believes that Caylee is within a 3 mile radius of where they are searching.

Tim believes that Caylee's dead. That's what was said too.

Chloroform can form when chlorine comes in contact with skin, sweat or urine. There was spilled laundry detergent in her car, along with a urine filled diaper, or so the A team has suggested.

either way.
I'm leaning on researching if chloroform sp is a byproduct of meth. Her eyes were pretty wide when she was arrested the first time. I thought she looked like a deer caught in the head lights, but then read any meth user knows the look, and she had it. So I'm thinking her trunk was used for transport of byproduct or meth itself. I have absolutely no knowledge of the stuff, so I have no clue. Someone with some knowledge on the subject is welcome to teach me a thing or two...

ITA. I think she was higher than groceries when she was arrested the first time. JMO

I also think its very likely that she would be using chloroform for Meth and either accidentally or on purpose Caylee was killed

I respectfully disagree Blackwatch. If the searches for the chloroform were done on casey's computer during the time that her family had not seen her, June 16-July 15, it could not be G, C or L. So, who else? will she try to blame TonE, Amy, Ricardo ect. She might but computer forensics will tell the date and time of searches and I'm sure that TonE, who goes to school and works, and Amy and Ricardo, who also work, can probably provide some proof that it wasn't them. Soooo, who else does that leave to blame?

Good point.....

So.... LE should bring in both Cindy and George and grill them about the search for "Cloroform? Yes?

How do we know she didn't cash a check or something at Amscot? They wouldn't know that was her car. LE subpoened Amscot's financial records/transactions and they complied. Maybe they are planning to release the info in another doc dump related to the second arrest?

Long story, family connections to check cashing business similar to Amscot. They probably closed at 8-9 pm. Employee's, especially key carrying managers, are trained that when they are leaving to not who and what is in their parking lots when they open and close a store. They do this to ward of being held up for their keys and forced back into the store to open up the safe. So the manager at Amscot would probably have noticed the car the night before if it was there.

Also, the tape should be really good and I would love to see it. Their cameras are probably digital with endless storage and they keep the images forever. They do this because financial crimes can crop up months or years later. IMO, LE would know by know who abandoned the car and if anything was thrown into the dumpster.

I watch her show in spite of her. She's awful. Every single night. She doesn't phrase questions properly, thus eliciting confusion among her panelists. She doesn't ask intelligent improvised follow up questions. This happens every show. I think her sneers and pouts detract from the information. It's childish. I watch her though, because she's the only game in town.

What do you like about the show? Do you mostly like Nancy? Or do you like the information that is conveyed by her guests?

I stopped watching mostly due to her attitude and the amount of commercials. I used to love Nancy, especially during the Scott Peterson trial. Somehow, in those years she's changed and I'm not happy with the changes. I wish Catherine Crier could be the host at this hour, she's classy and smart.

What I'm thinking is that the state's attorney would reinstate the limited use immunity offer, Casey would tell, then Leonard would reinstate the bond and she would be released. Then she will be rearrested for lying to police about where Caylee's remains are and/or charged with murder or any of the lesser charges they could probably still levy against her.

She might get a day or a few days of freedom while LE searches in the area she gives them, but she definitely would be going back to the pokey. Her bond will be revoked again, and either the new bond will be totally out of reach, even for Leonard, or there will be no bond at all if she's charged with murder.

It is a no-win for Casey -- not worth giving up info that would further incriminate her in order to go home for a day or two before being charged with murder. She'll never agree to Leonard's terms.

IIRC Casey and family knew about the chloroform sp report and the decomp at nearly the same time, and she was given one last chance to come clean. She chose to remain quiet. Chances are over, and LE is now using TM to find Caylee. Cindy knew all this and that's why the huge increase against TM yesterday. She knew what was coming. George seems the smartest one at this point. If Cindy doesn't knock it off, she may find herself sitting next to Casey. Won't that be fun for everyone? ok, this is my way of venting. sorry folks.

CHLOROFORM! Almost as safe, and twice as stupid as huffing paint!

btw, actually Benadryl would probably be the safer option regardless. While there is much debate about the long term effects of using it on kids, in the short term it is next to impossible to overdose anyone, even a child, with it.

I give my dog benedryl for her allergies. Vet approved! She gets 3 doses a day and it does help. Nice side benefit is she does sleep well on it. :smile:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back