Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Conditions: ankle bracelet, telephone, no revealing clothes, etc., same as before......probably out of jail mid morning.

Cindy - she doesn't need immunity.

Nancy says her docs say it was Baez who asked for it originally

Bond conditions: Ankle bracelet, phone line. meet with home confinement officer, scheduled appointments, can only go straight to work and straight home. Probably out mid-morning tomorrow.

Commercial

does NG go to commercial so we all have time to post? I normally don't even watch NG :)

Who is going to provide the security? We all know she is gonig to need it! That is really really bothering me now - especially with all the latest developments. Some whacko come up and take her out. LE will NOT provide security at all. They will only come if called by 911. This does't sit well with me - we can't have her taken out - then what? What happens to the bond money then? Plus the world will never know.

Chloroform frequently causes convulsion, and toungue biting is one common side effect (as well as burns at contact point

Casey's seizure, mebbe?

I wonder if Chloroform use would show up in a urine sample & how long it stays in the system?

Casey gave one last week as a condition of her bail.

If there were "significatnt amounts " of chloroform there very well could be some stashed somewhere else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back