Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll take help... I'm in and see to ws channels how do i get in the channel?

When you click on the link to go to chat and it asks for Channel type websleuths you don't have to use a number it might have a number sign in the box but just type websleuths.

Psych on NG: lie begins to take on a life of its own and she isn't going to change her story at this point.
I absolutely agree. Pathological liar meets sociopath. She will lie when the truth is just as easy. It isn't even a conscious choice for her, it comes as naturally as breathing. She is one very sick woman.

kobe needs to just hush up if he is going to be an expert for the defense. he looks like a fool with his back tracking and evasiveness.
Wasn't it said on NG earlier that Baez HAD contacted him for his expert opinion? Guess no one else would talk to him.....lol....slimy lawyer that he appears to be to me.

k, new thread started for the PR firm & TN production company - and I think Blink & Absolut found both the firm & the production co...

they're off sleuthing!

Question: Doesn't it take a few days to set her up with home monitoring? I remember specifically LE dismantling what they'd set up when she was re-arrested. And it took a while to get it together when she went hom the first time. What's up with that?

I'll take your answer off the air. And thanks :)

does anyone have a different link for the chat? I know there is another one and I can't get that one to open!!!!

PLEASE????

If you have a pop-up blocker you have to hold down the control key while Java is loading. And if it still doesn't work you need to update the Java on your computer.

Ok for those who can't get into chat and wants to read I will copy and paste the conversation into a new thread if it hasn't already been started.
thanks sliver---that would be SO great and much appreciated!!!

It was nice to see NG show TM some compassion and respect tonight. He deserves it. She should have apologized to him too, for her previous rudeness.

I don't necessarily agree with Baez's explanation --rationalization, really--, but I agree that Casey shouldn't take a polygraph. It's hunk of junk voodoo science. It doesn't mean a thing. The results aren't even admissible in a Court of Law.

And Nancy is dead wrong about LE ruling things out if Casey were to pass a polygraph. Nancy's full of nonsense. LE wouldn't rule anything out. If Casey passed her polygraph, LE would simply deduce that the machine was wrong, or that Casey faked her exam, beat the machine. Which would be the correct thing to believe, because those machines are unreliable hocus pocus, and are beatable.

Does anyone here really believe that Casey would be released and all charges dropped if she were to pass a polygraph?

It's an absolute disgrace for Nancy Grace, a former prosecutor herself to imply that Casey would get better treatment if she passed a polygraph.
It's a TOOL, not gospel.

Wasn't it said on NG earlier that Baez HAD contacted him for his expert opinion? Guess no one else would talk to him.....lol....slimy lawyer that he appears to be to me.

Yes, and very honestly, THAT was when Kobe changed his tune and began to shoot down everything everyone else stated. I see it coming - defense bought and paid for expert witness.

Nancy needs to get someone other than Kobe on her show.

This hour went by very fast. Seems like there are at least 30 minutes of commercials!

Interrupted by long-distance phone call about my grandchildren. So playing catch-up. Will catch it on TIVO later

Is it after you have entered your username and channel stuff, then Java never loads and connects you?

That happens a lot once you hit connect Java doesn't load. I was just there, tried it, no success, but the other day I had success. It seems like a "hit and miss" getting into chat.

My point was not that she should or should not take one... more to the comment that Casey has already told the truth, which is laughable at best.
Totally innocent people BEG for lie detector tests. Guilty people tend to stall them and we KNOW Casey is guilty by her own lies.

IF Baez believed in a heartbeat that she was really innocent of all of this, he'd arrange for a private one. I still predict he will be left with egg on his fade, no client and out of money for all he has done for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf
Back