Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG did a LOT of airing those piccies of her groping another girl, today, didn't she?

I am glad that she did so that people can remember that KC is not a good mom and that she did not care for that poor child.:behindbar

Is she " High - Fiving" that guy?

OMG

Who is it...LEE?

I posted it on the media thread too....

Sure don't look like a gal who cares where her daughter is huh???
To make a mockery out of Caylee is the hugest slap in the face I've ever seen.

Lee should of known better too!!!! Then they wonder why protestors are all over!

Yes and that certainly is not the face of a mother worried about her child. I swear she makes me sick at my stomach.
Me too! She needs to be locked away!:behindbar
Disgusting! :furious:

Brini, wasn't that the same day they found bones and clothing, were the bones anaylized yet?

I haven't seem anything about those bones, since. Yes, it WAS the same day.

That would certainly explain all those tears we saw, on TV.

This is exactly the kind of questioning I was wondering if it could be included in a polygraph?

I don't think they're restricted in what they can ask so long as it has some relevance to the case. I mean, it's an investigative tool, not for trial purposes...so I think they have a lot of leeway. I think they do craft the questions a certain way, though, so that they can be answered in a manner the LDT can measure. I do know they ask some control questions first, just to make sure everything's working properly and to relax the person taking the test.

I think sometimes just requesting the test to see what kind of response you get can be useful in and of itself. I feel really good about things that the FBI is also involved. Between the dedicated local LE and the feds, they will build a very solid case!
:seeya:

Don't you understand that all the pressure isn't working? That's obvious. My thoughts here were not on the case but on the victims families of 911. NG has this case on every night.

Actually Katie; I don't know if the pressure is not really working. We don't know what goes on inside the Anthony's house behind closed doors away from the cameras.

I believe the pressure is working very well actually according to the events of the past couple of days.

IMHO

these people are going to do NOTHING to help find this baby

its obvious to the whole world

its just "lets defend our daughter best we can" and put our heads in the sand

they are sand hippos

:furious:

Caylee dad: Brad or Brandon, Guy vacationing in FL, then Jesse who died in a car crash now Casey is saying he died in a car crash on the way to Caylee's birthday. JO..

LE seems satisfied with her story apparently
I don't think the father is an issue other than pure curiosity.

There have been many beautiful tributes to the victims of 9 11 all day. Nancy stayed focused on Caylee....and she is EVERY bit as important as they were.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

She still needs to be recovered, found, and finally buried with DIGNITY. Bring on the pressure.

imho

Don't you understand that all the pressure isn't working? That's obvious. My thoughts here were not on the case but on the victims families of 911. NG has this case on every night.
It may not be working on Miss Casey, but it sure seems to be working to put the rest of the family on edge.

They must be livid that Padilla just told a national TV audience that they all refused to take lie detector tests. I wonder if they'd imparted that fact to Mark NeJame.

ETA: Both CNN and Fox News have had extensive coverage of the 9/11 anniversary today, starting this morning with live coverage of the park dedication at the Pentagon and the reading of the victims' names at ground zero. It's not necessary to devote every programming minute of the day to commemorate that sad day.

I've suspected that the family refused to take polygraphs. Of course, we expect a suspect/defendant is not going to take one (even if they may be innocent), but folks who are on the periphery -- and especially the immediate family of the missing child -- almost always are MORE than willing to take a polygraph if it will help clear things up for LE and get them going in the right direction.

Makes me sick that they refused, but I figured they had or we would have heard Cindy yelling it to anyone who would listen that they'd all passed and so would Casey, if only her mean ol' atty would let her take one. :rolleyes:

So, why refuse if you are not in any way a person of interest or suspect? (1) You've done something you shouldn't have and don't want to incriminate yourself. (2) You know something more/different than you've told LE and know you'd be caught in a lie/incriminate someone else you want to protect.

Can anyone think of any other reason innocent family members of a missing child would refuse to clear themselves with LD tests so police could rule them out and get busy finding the baby?

The A family doesn't want to because it will make Casey look bad when she refuses and she will.

Actually Katie; I don't know if the pressure is not really working. We don't know what goes on inside the Anthony's house behind closed doors away from the cameras.

I believe the pressure is working very well actually according to the events of the past couple of days.

IMHO

HUH, not sure what you mean.

I am a New Yorker....I lived through 911 and went to the memorial today. It was beautiful and heart wrenching.

NG did nothing wrong by covering Caylee. She still needs to be found and mourned.

I watched in on TV and every year it gets sadder. I have never been there but I want to go and visit the memorial area. We had a memorial when I was in Iraq and it was very powerful because of that day our lives were forever changed and our mission became so different. Isnt it amazing how one person can effect the world?

Did anyone noticed Casey's best Paris Hilton impression so far. The clip showing her walking to the car from her lawyer's office. She had the P.H. sunglasses, the pouty look on her face, and even the P.H. strut. Sorry, I am nota fan of Paris H., but I would think that Paris H. should be extremely offended!!!! Maybe Paris should sue her!! For the first time in my life, I would agree with Paris. I can't believe I just said that!!!!

I want to see how she struts in gen population in prison!:behindbar

You know what was really sad for me tonight? That NG spent 55 minutes on the case and gave the 911 victims the last 3 minutes of her show. JMO

One night wouldn't have hurt anyone to have those children of the victims be able to speak for 1 hour.
I agree. As much as I want to see coverage for Caylee, today is a day like no other. :rose:

According to the worker at Amscot, the car was in the lot early on the 27th and towed on the 30th.

Thats right. Could she have went back at night and drove the car else where dropped the body and returned the car the Amscot.......or are they open 24/7.....it was only a mile and half from Tonys place heck she could have walked that in 20 mins. No one would be looking for that time period.

Ha! I'm from Michigan, and you have no idea how well that necklace would probably go over in the cherry capital of Traverse City! :) Are there matching earrings as well?

I am laughing over here at the cherry necklace - I live near TC so I totally get the joke!

i'm thinking that the phone was cut off that day, and she either went into a store or called after hours and got her phone turned back on with promise of payment...
BTW... worked at cingular/at&t for 3 years, this happens on a daily basis, people not paying their bills, make a promise to pay and get their phones turned back on.

If the phone was shut off during that time, would it be documented in the call records given to LE? TIA

I have no idea where they came up with that figure but there was a reporter last night and today that said the same thing. I am assuming on all of these charges they are considering maximum penalties.

The child neglect is a felony charge the other two misdemeanors totaling 17 years is what they said. Then there were the next set of charges for fraud and whatever but I never heard an estimate on those at all. Now these charges they are saying 50. I wonder if the 50 may include all the fraud including the ones from the second arrest.
The minimum on the child neglect is 5 years. Every prior conviction you have makes the sentence longer. So the fact they are not charging her all at once will help make her sentence longer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew
Back