Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back to the female guard. Why doesn't LE give her immunity so she can tell them what she heard?

OH! But don't forget Cindy said they missed some calls in the records. Even some of Cindy's calls to Casey don't show up :rollseyes:

Could it be because Cindy claimed she had talked or texted her daughter EVERY day. The phone records proved Cindy lied. ???

Everyone please join us in the Caylee prayer for a few minutes. Thanks to all

They're at the house? To protect KC? I'm going to be ill.....

I don't know who they are protecting standing back to back in front of the garage with their arms crossed I guess all of them. I don't care if they want to be here in Orlando to help then they need to take thier butts to places that really need the help. Talk to the children, mentor them, but guard the Anthony's? This truly has pissed me off, and in fact I think I'm out of here for awhile. Good night everyone.

Sorry for the lateness of this comment, but I am not watching live...

I literally laughed out loud, and quite loudly considering my kids are in bed, when NG said "Here are some more antisocial pictures, I hope you can see them on your monitor. That's her on the stripper pole" :lol:

wow LA back to July 3rd, that is date CA made that My Space posting and pavers put down next day

Were the A's losing themselves in some hardcore yardwork the next day? LP is saying that he believes CA sent LA on a mission to find Casey on July 3rd. LP said (paraphrased) that the phone records backed this up. Since Casey and LA seemed rather close one would assume LA got ahold of Casey (or tried really hard to get ahold of her).

Hmmmmmmmm...

What woudl the guard be charged with and why??? Just because she didn't notify LE about something she heard? Why didn't she??? And why doesn't LE give her immunity today so that she can talk. She certainly had nothing to do with this.

One can wonder about non disclosure or confidentiality agreements with the female bodyguard -- I would imagine that perhaps, as a bodyguard, she'd be under one as a result of her employer (don't know if she's contracted to LP or perhaps subbed to him) or as a result of an agreement with Baez.

those phone records we saw were most likely text messages, not calls, BTW...

Well, we know Dr. Phil is involved now, so all we need to complete the circus is a famous, as-seen-on-TV psychic, a televangelist and Jerry Springer himself.

Could it be because Cindy claimed she had talked or texted her daughter EVERY day. The phone records proved Cindy lied. ???

Both the parents said that at Casey's bond hearing early one. Bingo -- bet you're right.

Can someone help me with this? It's been bugging the crap outta me ever since the audio from the LE interviews were released and I heard it again here on NG.

When KC mentions her mom taking Caylee to see CA's mom and dad at the nursing home, she says:

(this isn't verbatim) my mom took her to see HER parents at Mt. Dora.......

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be KC's GRANDPARENTS? I don't know about ya all but when I make a reference to my dad's mom (presently, she's the only grandparent I have alive) I don't say first my dad's mom because she's my grandmother. Even talking about my mom's mom and dad, they are Nana and Dado and they passed away when I was 12 or so. My dad's dad is always my Grandpa PJ. I don't care who I'm talking to if they know me or not.

KC refers to them as her mom's parents. Not my grandparents. Does this bug anybody else?

What woudl the guard be charged with and why??? Just because she didn't notify LE about something she heard? Why didn't she??? And why doesn't LE give her immunity today so that she can talk. She certainly had nothing to do with this.

I really don't understand this whole thing with the lady security guard. Is she not talking to ANY of the LE or just the FBI? I am confused. Or could LP just be saying this so the A's don't get wind of it since we have been talking about the girl as being "a fly on the wall" and that she probably heard crucial stuff that LE would want to here about.

Well, we know Dr. Phil is involved now, so all we need to complete the circus is a famous, as-seen-on-TV psychic, a televangelist and Jerry Springer himself.

as-seen-on-TV psychic
Cross that one off..she was here already:)

i thought that the woman that LP had with Casey signed a confidentiality agreement. im pretty sure LP said that in the last chat.

also, if Lee talks to TP everyday, then why is LP saying all of these things about him? wouldnt that make Lee no longer want to talk with TP?

IMO the most telling tidbit tonight was LP saying his "female in the house" was now NOT going to talk to YM and the FBI (I know YM didn't go at the last minute - I just don't know took his place). Seems she now has a lawyer too - and that lawyer doesn't think it advantageous for her to talk to LE. hhhhmmmmmmm........what could she know that would get HER in trouble - its obviously something that the MINUTE she knew she should have called LE and didn't. So, what could that be......? hhhmmmmmmm......

I think that was the most important part of NG tonight!

Hey there friend Amity!!!!! Talk to you soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back