Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope I dont get in trouble for this because if I get kicked off this site, what would I do! LOL.. But I emailed RG to see if he would come speak here.. Do you think that was a bad idea? I really want the air cleared.. To think someone was genuine and have other people doubt it...I really want him to clear all this up.

Update- He hasnt responded yet, but he read the email.

I am a :newbie:still, so my opinion may not amount to much, but I think it's a great idea. I know he reads this board because he has referred to us on his blog in a less than flattering light in the past. IIRC he was frustrated because we were not informed and making judgments. So...here's a great opportunity for him to inform us! I really do want to like him and I do think he loves his son. Beyond that, I'd just like to hear from him outside of the studio and video environment. Hope he responds affirmatively.

I don't like the A's at all but I don't believe that theory whatsoever. It has no basis in fact and won't seem to go away....

I dont believe this theory either.. I also do not believe that there was any sort of molestation...But,...don't they say that those who are molested at a young age, tend to act out sexually when they are older?

Not at all, a friends who is Hispanic has said none of the people she knows has ever even used a nickname abriviation of any kind for the name Zanaida.
:clap::clap::clap:

My husband is Hispanic and I asked him what the nickname would be and he said none..
Having kids of our own if anything we would teach them to call her Miss Z..Not Zanny the Nanny...:waitasec:

She is a chameleon!
I have been called a chameleon before but I think it was out of context. Someone thought it was odd that I was always a good girl when I was at work and school, but I was more outgoing when I was just around friends. :rolleyes: Could it have been that I wanted to keep my job and not get kicked out of school? I'd like to think so...but I get your point. She changes her colors when she is with different people. It sounds like she aims to please.

Not the same thing unless you think Casey was actually being paid to make gangsta hand signs, swing on that pole and bump pooties with that girl.

PS- maybe you should have mentioned in your invitation to RG that there are lots of sinners here ripe for the saving. And a few who think they are Saints.

I am a :newbie:still, so my opinion may not amount to much, but I think it's a great idea. I know he reads this board because he has referred to us on his blog in a less than flattering light in the past. IIRC he was frustrated because we were not informed and making judgments. So...here's a great opportunity for him to inform us! I really do want to like him and I do think he loves his son. Beyond that, I'd just like to hear from him outside of the studio and video environment. Hope he responds affirmatively.

I'm pretty new here myself, so dont worry about it.. It seems that even though we are new, we are welcomed with open arms (not by all, but by most!).. Everyone was new here at some point!

I just checked again, and he has not yet wrote me back.. But if he talked about us in less flattering light, it would explain why.. But I will say that my email to him was EXTREMELY kind and supportive (that's the type of person I am).. Hopefully he will understand that a lot of people do think he is being genuine, and we just want him to clear the air.. But I think he is smart, and knows how this site works, and probably doesnt want to end up saying something he shouldn't or contradicting himself, as many people have said that he has..

but if he clears the air, then maybe people will start to respect him more!

do you know how I could find this blog??

:clap::clap::clap:

My husband is Hispanic and I asked him what the nickname would be and he said none..
Having kids of our own if anything we would teach them to call her Miss Z..Not Zanny the Nanny...:waitasec:

There, actually, is a nickname for the name Zenaida. It would be Zeny or Zeni, but it would be pronounced differently than Zanny.

I don't think that KC cared too much about her daughter respecting her elders because KC didn't respect anyone. As I inferred when Caylee said "wake up Cam, wake up <insert other's guy's name here>", the little girl called everyone by their first names.

not the same thing unless you think casey was actually being paid to make gangsta hand signs, swing on that pole and bump pooties with that girl.

Ps- maybe you should have mentioned in your invitation to rg that there are lots of sinners here ripe for the saving. And a few who think they are saints.

lol!!

Not the same thing unless you think Casey was actually being paid to make gangsta hand signs, swing on that pole and bump pooties with that girl.

PS- maybe you should have mentioned in your invitation to RG that there are lots of sinners here ripe for the saving. And a few who think they are Saints.

I'm sorry, but what are you quoting? I'm confused...

I didn't send an invitation, and I was agreeing that she is a chameleon. What's not the same thing?

I wonder if on Casey's computer, they came across any searches for nicknames for Zenaida or something of that sort..

I'm sorry, but what are you quoting? I'm confused...

I didn't send an invitation, and I was agreeing that she is a chameleon. What's not the same thing?

I think the invitation part was meant for me, since I emailed him.. That's what I was laughing at.. first part, I'm confused as well

I wonder if on Casey's computer, they came across any searches for nicknames for Zenaida or something of that sort..

I hope so... It wouldn't matter unless it is taken into context though... Think about it.. If someone stole your daughter, you might want to find out some more info on them so you can contact them. On the other hand, she might look up a ZG to see if she could pin everything on her.

What I dont understand is why would she make a babysitter up if JG and his father were willing to watch Caylee?? That's what I dont understand..What was she doing with Caylee for those two years if Zani didnt exist???

Bold is me:

I got the complete opposite from RG. He was not happy over the fact that Casey had gotten his younger son to watch Caylee, which meant that he was the one who ended up watching her since he worked from home.

She came to their home that evening from work and he asked what are we going to do about this situation and she said it was taken care of....had found a nanny that day.......

MOO

It was for you Vickie.

The other part referred to being a "chameleon" to keep a job. Nearly everyone does that, it's survival. But Casey appears to have been doing that for years now, taking on the color and habits of whatever crowd she is with at the moment. She's not trying to keep a job by doing that. She is just doing it naturally.

It's scary how natural it comes for her. Geez, if I even attempt to tell a lie, my face gets beat red and I start laughing.. I could never be an actress! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back