Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know she was fired from Kodak and from what I been hearing is that she is not that good at showing up on time alot of the times.

Do we know when she was fired from Kodak in 2006? Was it before or after April 2006 when the Rev said that KC spoke of the Nanny???

I am telling you guys....just as sure as I am sitting here, she will get away with this.....no doubt about it BUT..........LE is filing every single charge against her that they can to make sure she serves some time in jail, and with all the charges they are filing, she might end up spending more time in jail for all of these charges than she would have if she had just told the truth to begin with!

I don't know how long she'll truly get on those financial charges. They have a "schedule" they go buy to determine sentencing - anything outside of the norm - would probably be thrown out on appeal. I wish someone would realistically answer that question though- to add up prob. 3-5 on check stuff-- how much for child neglect? how much for lying to LE? obstruction? I KNOW it will NOT be enough! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

she has lied for sure... but why would she start such a lie in 2006? 2 years later???

She just lies, to make herself look better, feel better, seem more important, etc. She is "rejected" and told to make other sitter arrangements, so she says no problem, I already have found a nanny. All is well in Caseyland.

Same ole, same ole, nothing new that wasn't known a long time ago, I think this case is getting stale.

I am telling you guys....just as sure as I am sitting here, she will get away with this.....no doubt about it BUT..........LE is filing every single charge against her that they can to make sure she serves some time in jail, and with all the charges they are filing, she might end up spending more time in jail for all of these charges than she would have if she had just told the truth to begin with!

I disagree

I think LE knows Caylee is dead & they can prove it - They are now looking for evidence that proves Casey is the person responsioble for her death

They will find it -

I think LE is crosssing they're "T"s & dotting They're "I"s

I find it out that JG's dad said that he heard of Zanny in 2006 but that JG said that he hadn't heard her name until recently.

Sorry Mr Grund but I think Casey is just a really good actress -

she had you & everyone else fooled -

She was never a nice person -

I beleive she actually is nice, that why people are finding this so hard to understand. Her personality is that of a very friendly person, who is kind, out going and wants to help others. My daughter is very, very nice, soft spoken, friendly will help anyone....but she is still a clone of Casey. They tend to come off as a little needy, they are very very smart but don't have allot of common sense so people naturally want to look out for them

I agree. We'll not be getting straight answers from him!
Nancy needs a replacement for Kobe.

I'm glad she had him on tonight. He didn't seem objective last week and this confirms it!

Kobe doesn't hold a candle to Dr. Baden. :) I wish Greta would start covering this again. (sigh)
I agree. At least you can get a straight answer out of Dr. B! Kobe couldn't answer a single question he was asked that I could tell...unless NG went back ten times to make him stay on topic. Sheesh! (JB will get what he asked for. LMAO)

I beleive she actually is nice, that why people are finding this so hard to understand. Her personality is that of a very friendly person, who is kind, out going and wants to help others. My daughter is very, very nice, soft spoken, friendly will help anyone....but she is still a clone of Casey. They tend to come off as a little needy, they are very very smart but don't have allot of common sense so people naturally want to look out for them

Maybe so but I think it was all a self serving act.

imo

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! Nancy said something about the trust fund in the beginning and then didn't even cover it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

And she's such a poseur. She seems to try to be the very kind of person she thinks will appeal to the audience of the moment. The G family still seems to believe they knew her, and are clinging to their vision of her.

I find it out that JG's dad said that he heard of Zanny in 2006 but that JG said that he hadn't heard her name until recently.
I was watching Nancy's show, and I might be wrong, but I thought he said he heard of a nanny back then, not by name though. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back