Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone notice that when the police asked if Cayled "WAS" potty-trained, it was asked in the past tense. And Lee answered in the past tense...not she is not potty-trained, but she was not potty-trained

Whattttt???????????

Rev Grund gave Casey the cell phone that she said came from Universal!!!

She said both phones came from Universal.

I just sent a few notes to Rob this week asking him to check out that cell phone.

Rawk On!!!

Does anyone know what Caylee would have weighed ?

I don't think Casey would have needed any help putting her body in a dumpster if thats what she did.

What does a little 3 year old girl weigh?

Ha-I'd be curious to know myself. Let's unleash the webcams! :crazy: Is that TV station still doing that?

I was wondering too. I have not seen him or his mustang on the cam since the week of 9/13 and he last logon on Myspace was 9/14. A security guard has been driving KC around the last week or so because that used to be LA's job. Strange that he is MIA.

Did anyone notice that when the police asked if Cayled "WAS" potty-trained, it was asked in the past tense. And Lee answered in the past tense...not she is not potty-trained, but she was not potty-trained

Yes & Casey also did a lot of that during her first interview with LE at universal

She said that Caylee "use to like this" or "she use to do that"

I don't think Casey would have needed any help putting her body in a dumpster if thats what she did.

The almost three year old in my avatar weighs 39.7 pounds as of last Monday. He is a bit on the large side though.

Scuse me, 39 pounds 7 ounces.

I honestly believe a dead Caylee was somewhere in the back yard, maybe more than one place, before being put in the car trunk. I trust the cadaver dogs a lot more than any of these family members! MOO :)

I agree..........and the dog handler at the bond hearing was very emphatic about the hits. After the first cadaver dog had hit on three spots, they brought in an independent dog and handler from a nearby county. They didn't tell that second handler where hits were made, and that second dog hit on the same three spots in the backyard.

Ah HA! LP just said something I hadn't heard before. He said Caylee was in a plastic garbage bag when KC removed her from the trunk.
That doesn't seem surprising since I believe she was put in a dumpster. :(

I think they were saying around 30 lbs. That's silly though bc dumpster's (especially in residential places) have sliding doors to make it easy for people to dispose of their trash.

I was wondering too. I have not seen him or his mustang on the cam since the week of 9/13 and he last logon on Myspace was 9/14. A security guard has been driving KC around the last week or so because that used to be LA's job. Strange that he is MIA.

Bets are on that he's lawyered up!

ugg....I have a hudge lump in my throat......when MR. P said....about the bag ripping open and the contents coming out onto CA clothes....I just dont get it....how could she have done that....driving around with the baby in the car...smelling....and then lifting her out and throwing her away.....:mad:

They keep talking about that text that came and said Caylee had been missing for 32 days and to call if they had any information - I think that was like a group text, and maybe not from Caylee.

They estimated her weight at 35 lbs which is an estimate. She probably had not been to the Dr. since the age of 2 since that is how the appt schedules go..2 year appt and then a 3 year appt. You can't do your 3 year appt until you are actually 3. So that is a best guess. My 3.5 year old is 35 lbs and of average weight. I think their estimates were high..35lbs and 36 inches is what they say.

I honestly believe a dead Caylee was somewhere in the back yard, maybe more than one place, before being put in the car trunk. I trust the cadaver dogs a lot more than any of these family members! MOO :)
Amen panthera! I agree!:)

UGH I can't believe its over. WHAT has become of my life that I look forward to this all day and then hate when its over?!@#$ Thanks alot Casey!

I do have to say, the diabolical quote from Jesse was pretty good. "the way she lies is just diabolical." I may have to change my siggie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back