Nancy Grace 9-30-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP called CA a liar!!! Fictional world for CA. CA knows baby is dead according to LP. Big fight between KC & CA on June 15th. WOW!
CA choked KC according to LP. GA lives with 2 nutty women.......hmmmmmm

Remember when CA said to protesters to back off GA, she didn't want to LOOSE HIM TOO?????

OMG! I can't stand seeing that girl with her big Hollywood sunglasses!
I have never seen any pic of her in sunglasses until this, have you?

I cant see the show..if it is her big white ones..oh yeah..all the time..

Yea!! Someone brought up a sketch! Just my little pet peeve.

Parents have to admit all of Casey's stories are FICTIONAL- that's why there's no sketch!!!
GRRR!

LP says that Cindy "put her hands around Casey's throat & tried to choke her"

On the night she left.....Was this supposed to be the 16th or 15th?

I thought GA saw Casey & Caylee leave the morning of the 16th?

Did anyone hear LP give a date

He comes up with something new every night to keep himself on TV

Exactly. So am I understanding this if Baez was told by KC where Caylee's body is he doesn't have to tell LE. I'm wondering if he knows can't some deal be made?
That's what was said. She could tell Baez and he can only try to get her to confess, to do the right thing!
Oh I know that'll happen!!!

Drew P. from NG---I heart him..

Anyway..talking about ZG suing KC for defamation. Lawyers think ZG has a chance at lawsuit..

LP what a witness he will make! Remember he BELIEVED in her so much to bail her out..........now even took funds away for finding Caylee.......he knows allot more than we know!!!

LP says Cindy put her hand around Casey's throat and "almost choked her out, freaked Casey out". Nan says "How do YOU know?" LP says "Just ask Lee."

And then says Casey and Caylee left and spent the night driving around, calling "anyone who would talk to her". Aha, the pings come into play. LP says no one saw her at home the next day.

CA putting her hands on KC is old news from last week already...there is a thread here somehwere

I hate when LP starts with the "poor George" spiel. "George lives with a controlling woman and a controlling daughter."

Yada yada yada. People who want to blame Cindy should blame George just the same, IMO. The only one truly to blame is KC.

Leonard had already made that statement. It came from Lee Anthony.

George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house together the afternoon of 6/16, around 1pm, while he was watching the food channel on tv. It was on Greta's show. :)

If Casey left after Cindy choked her on the 15th how did George see Casey & Caylee walk out of the apt on the 16th?

GA said that casey said " I might be working late tonight"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back