Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts as well. I thought everyone was welcome in God's house unless they behaved in a manner while there that they would have to be asked to leave. If I were the Pastor at this church, this blackballing of people would not be tolerated for one second, period. Murt, Lois, MK, LP, TM, and any other person they are considering for this vile list should be able to pay their respects to Caylee. Once again, CA has shown she lacks even one measly ounce of class or dignity and not only is it being broadcast all over the networks she is bringing a church into her despicable behavior all under the pretense of ensuring a respectable service for Caylee.

Who or what is "Murt"?

Everytime I see that picture of him (Jesse) asleep with baby Caylee sleeping on his chest...I think about how much she (Caylee) looks like him, especially in that particular picture. I know that he has had a paternity test done...BUT...it just makes me wonder.

When my grandson was born the doctor said 'he sure looks like his grandpa'
BUT grandpa is not his biological grandpa..........to this day 10 years later,
our boy looks and acts exactly like his step-grandfather. The only grandpa any of the kids will ever know. I've seen adopted children the same way,matched up perfect......it happens.........I truely think if JG was the dad, he would of been very happy.......but he is NOT.

And I agree with that 100%
But to turn someone away just because of what came out of their mouth, or because you just don't like them, is wrong. As long as that person whomever it is can walk into God's house and respect being there, then he or she should be allowed in. I don't see the community saying they will not be there after being called Leeches, maggots and parasites by Cindy..You wanna know why? Because it isn't about anything she said, it is about Caylee, and as long as people are there for Caylee, they should not be turned down at God's doors.
I will not judge those who do it, but I am sure that they will face that judgment someday.

Well said, ITA.

If Cindy can't forgive LP and see the goodness in him - how is she ever going to forgive Casey? Let's get real here. Who murdered the grand baby? Saying bad things - pale in comparison, don't you think?
What a very good point!:)

So if you are just BORN that way it excuses you???????? Well not sa much in the real world. Where I come from people are usually held responsible for their actions...hence the laws we have. So LP lies...so do the ANTHONYS.

No I did not say it excuses anything , you are blaming them for raising her no matter what you do you can not change a pycho.

If Cindy can't forgive LP and see the goodness in him - how is she ever going to forgive Casey? Let's get real here. Who murdered the grand baby? Saying bad things - pale in comparison, don't you think?

There's a difference between a man you never met and child you bore don't you think? jmo

I think the defense team needs to put a gag order on themselves before they prejudice all potential jurors against their client. :mad: MOO
I think the State should go back into court and file another Motion for a Gag Order - and take today's tape of JB and LKB with them!

I agree, sweetmop. I'm sure LP wil stay away out of respect for Caylee, no matter what the rest of the A's are like.
I worry about George attending. Having all those people watching his every move could be enough to send him over the edge again. Although, I'm sure he'll want to be there for Caylee.
I'm also concerned about GA. :(

No I did not say it excuses anything , you are blaming them for raising her no matter what you do you can not change a pycho.

I don't expect them to change her, I just want them to stand up for CAYLEE.

Some are just born that way...even LE does not hold that against her if it were not for CA no one would have known she is the one who called the police.LP lies almost as much as KC IMO
No one knows what LE holds against Cindy. When she lies to and misleads LE and the FBI...they do care. They simply haven't decided to arrest her for it yet.

LP hasn't lied to the FBI or to LE. He isn't lying anyway...he is only speculating and putting out theories like the rest of us.

No one lies as much as Casey, but it appears it is acceptable behavior in the whole A fam. "Lying is not illegal", said Cindy.

Cindy didn't say those things about the public, she said them about the media. She was right.

She aimed that at the media chilly, correct..but remember the media are individuals who are also a part of the public. Many of those reporters care about Caylee, and they were directly called leeches, maggots and parasites..Honestly, do you think that what Cindy called them or said would cause them to make a stink over the memorial? NO! They will go for Caylee, and not let the things that came out of Cindy's mouth get in the way of the respect they need to give to Caylee on that day. The media who are also members of the public will put all of that aside to pay their respects..

When my grandson was born the doctor said 'he sure looks like his grandpa'
BUT grandpa is not his biological grandpa..........to this day 10 years later,
our boy looks and acts exactly like his step-grandfather. The only grandpa any of the kids will ever know. I've seen adopted children the same way,matched up perfect......it happens.........I truely think if JG was the dad, he would of been very happy.......but he is NOT.

It makes me wonder though...is HE the one that had the paternity test done, and was told by a professional that he was NOT the dad...or is this something that KC told him?

Very well said. I know alot of people do not like LP, but I think the man has a big heart and for him this was always about Caylee and nothing else. He may be a little rough around the edges but IMO he is like many of us who just fell in love with little Caylee and wants nothing but justice done to all those involved in the taking of her life and those protecting the person who took it.

LP you are a gentleman and a scholar. I do not reside in Orlando and even if I did I would not attend this memorial for Caylee as I said goodbye to this precious child I did not know a while back. With that being said, upon hearing LP's remarks and him stating "Cindy doesn't have to stand at the door, I'm not going". How sad for this man that gave so much of himself for this child and this family. He gave them the benefit of the doubt in the begining, something a lot of people did not. LP, you are a nice man.

I don't believe it's an either/or situation. :waitasec:

Cindy is a woman full of hate, I hope she prays, gets healed , gets counseling so she can go on with a happy life instead of a hateful mean life.

There's a difference between a man you never met and child you bore don't you think? jmo

Difference:
LP is a man she doesn't know that said words that pizzed her off.
KC is her daughter that killed her only granddaughter and dumped her in the woods to rot.

Yep, I say that difference should definately affect the forgiveness factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper