Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And if the Anthony's felt like they needed to keep people out of God's house, then maybe they should have chosen a different venue.
I understand their feelings on not wanting some around, no matter if I agree or not, I understand, however that is the house of the Lord and he welcomes everyone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wouldn't go to this particular memorial if I could. It's focus has already turned off of Caylee and I wouldn't want to contribute to the numbers that will be caught viewing a spectacle of the Anthony family trying to glean attention and sympathy for KC or themselves with dramatic theatrics or projected pictures of Caylee's killer.

But what about the people who truly mourn Caylee?

This church wants to keep trouble makers away. They are responsible it anyone gets hurt.The church wants it to stay respectfull.

And I agree with that 100%
But to turn someone away just because of what came out of their mouth, or because you just don't like them, is wrong. As long as that person whomever it is can walk into God's house and respect being there, then he or she should be allowed in. I don't see the community saying they will not be there after being called Leeches, maggots and parasites by Cindy..You wanna know why? Because it isn't about anything she said, it is about Caylee, and as long as people are there for Caylee, they should not be turned down at God's doors.
I will not judge those who do it, but I am sure that they will face that judgment someday.

Actually, he smoked cigars and stood around signing autographs while other people searched but......

He is an old man, did you just want him to dive on in the river? He put his own money up so able bodied people could do the searching. Come on, give the man some credit, he has earned it.

I wouldn't go to this particular memorial if I could. It's focus has already turned off of Caylee and I wouldn't want to contribute to the numbers that will be caught viewing a spectacle of the Anthony family trying to glean attention and sympathy for KC or themselves with dramatic theatrics or projected pictures of Caylee's killer.

In a way, I hope the turn out is low. I don't want CA to succeed in her sick circus, Sorry, but that is how I feel about all this. IMO

Some are just born that way...even LE does not hold that against her if it were not for CA no one would have known she is the one who called the police.LP lies almost as much as KC IMO

So if you are just BORN that way it excuses you???????? Well not sa much in the real world. Where I come from people are usually held responsible for their actions...hence the laws we have. So LP lies...so do the ANTHONYS.

Ok I don't mean to sound cruel mean heartless hateful insensitive etc etc although if KC has told the A's another detailed specific story that does not point to this ZG and points far away from this ZG and they are not coming forward and telling LE- shame on them
And I think they know the other fake story - because they did not search Sawgrass Apts nor JBP

Yes, 9/11 victims could be offended by Baez's remarks.
I think the defense team needs to put a gag order on themselves before they prejudice all potential jurors against their client. :mad: MOO

He is an old man, did you just want him to dive on in the river? He put his own money up so able bodied people could do the searching. Come on, give the man some credit, he has earned it.

Yes he has! I have seen him get tears in his eyes, more than once...while talking about little Caylee. He is a nice man...

And I agree with that 100%
But to turn someone away just because of what came out of their mouth, or because you just don't like them, is wrong. As long as that person whomever it is can walk into God's house and respect being there, then he or she should be allowed in. I don't see the community saying they will not be there after being called Leeches, maggots and parasites by Cindy..You wanna know why? Because it isn't about anything she said, it is about Caylee, and as long as people are there for Caylee, they should not be turned down at God's doors.
I will not judge those who do it, but I am sure that they will face that judgment someday.

Cindy didn't say those things about the public, she said them about the media. She was right.

Some are just born that way...even LE does not hold that against her if it were not for CA no one would have known she is the one who called the police.LP lies almost as much as KC IMO

*bold mine

And I would have to say the same of Cindy.

Cindy and George have done plenty on their own to cover up and lie about this horrific crime either on Casey's behalf, imo. While they were out plastering innocent children's faces across national news and collecting funds pretending to look for an "alive" Caylee...look where they left her...in a field in trash bags to rot for over five months. You don't seem to understand the reasoning behind why people feel no sympathy for them. This is only a very small part.

Well said...I agree.

This venue holds 5500 people. That's a lot of people. And I'm sure the A's will be kept in a side room - come and go through back or side doors. How in the world will they even know who is there and who isn't? When I graduated college - it was a pretty big graduation. At least 500 - 600 people. I tried to meet up with my father who came from out of town before we had to go in - never did. NEVER SAW HIM! I really wondered if he had gotten there or not. He called me that night and told me he was there - and I cried.

Now with 5500 people (and even more according to BC tonight on his presser) does CA really expect to meet and greet everyone that comes? Stand at the door while they all file out to shake their hand and thank them? Oh please, it would take 2 days for her to do that with so many people. Just doesn't make sense.

MY same thoughts....Lp might be exaggerating just a tad.

Really does he? Or is he theorizing, sleuthing like the rest of us just so happens he is on tv? What has LP flat out lied about? Link please.

The divers volunteered. It's never been reported that LP put out a penny of his own money for any search. I'm sorry, I don't see where he deserves credit for anything other than perhaps using this case to make a name for himself.

He bailed her evil daughter out of jail, when no one else would, and he believed the lying little witch enough to do that!
I think LP has more morals than Cindy. I think it's beyond disgusting to ban people from a memorail service!
That should do alot for George's mental state... watching Cindy forbid people to enter a memorial for their grandaughter!

I agree, sweetmop. I'm sure LP wil stay away out of respect for Caylee, no matter what the rest of the A's are like.
I worry about George attending. Having all those people watching his every move could be enough to send him over the edge again. Although, I'm sure he'll want to be there for Caylee.

Regardless of LP searching for Caylee - HE BAILED KC OUT THE FIRST TIME - He put up his money to do that. One would think that should count for something in CA's book - but we all know better don't we?

If Cindy can't forgive LP and see the goodness in him - how is she ever going to forgive Casey? Let's get real here. Who murdered the grand baby? Saying bad things - pale in comparison, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper