Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And if the Anthony's felt like they needed to keep people out of God's house, then maybe they should have chosen a different venue.
I understand their feelings on not wanting some around, no matter if I agree or not, I understand, however that is the house of the Lord and he welcomes everyone.

Well said.

I totally agree, and I think any church that would condone this is very suspect.

My thoughts as well. I thought everyone was welcome in God's house unless they behaved in a manner while there that they would have to be asked to leave. If I were the Pastor at this church, this blackballing of people would not be tolerated for one second, period. Murt, Lois, MK, LP, TM, and any other person they are considering for this vile list should be able to pay their respects to Caylee. Once again, CA has shown she lacks even one measly ounce of class or dignity and not only is it being broadcast all over the networks she is bringing a church into her despicable behavior all under the pretense of ensuring a respectable service for Caylee.

Not to get too off track here, but with everybody wanting their 15 min. of fame, I really am surprised some guy hasn't come forward claiming to be Caylee's dad. So maybe her dad is either married (and doesn't want to be revealed) or LP isn't too far off the wall on this. The subject of paternity was brought up on last night's show but the server here wasn't cooperating so I couldn't post it then!!

A caller on NG asked that same question. I had never heard LP say that before, and had never even thought that (Lee being the dad). Now that would REALLY be sick.

I love how the gray jacket really brings out the jail-house pasty hue her skin has taken on.

Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree
LP you are a gentleman and a scholar. I do not reside in Orlando and even if I did I would not attend this memorial for Caylee as I said goodbye to this precious child I did not know a while back. With that being said, upon hearing LP's remarks and him stating "Cindy doesn't have to stand at the door, I'm not going". How sad for this man that gave so much of himself for this child and this family. He gave them the benefit of the doubt in the begining, something a lot of people did not. LP, you are a nice man.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well said. Those were my thoughts when I heard him say it, too...but I had no doubt that LP would not attend or try to disrupt the service in any way.

Sounds to me like it's going to be a Casey "mother of the year" fest. innocent, and victimized. I'll bet there won't be one picture or sentence that doesn't have Casey's name or photo in it. jmo
I do so repent of being a CA defender.
OMG, I so hope that Casey's picture isn't plastered everywhere at Caylee's service! That isn't right. Pictures of the very person that murdered her everywhere! How sick is that? That makes me sick to my stomache!

I think its funny how people bash CA and GA.The one who should be bashed is KC she is the one who caused all of this.

LP did not raise Casey....they did. Leonard has not washed pants...etc.....they have. LP has not lied well ok...maybe he has....but they have and they were her grandparents...so I think that is worse.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true but I still don't think LP should have said what he said.
I agree with you ~ he shouldn't have said anything about it. But, other than that, he did arrange to have her out on bail and did search for Caylee.

Funny...Mike Brooks says if KC keeps eating, she's going to fill out that suit....

Highly in-appropriate at a time like this. No matter what anyone had done or not done this is NOT an appropriate time.

The memorial is supposed to be about Caylee not CA retaliating against her personal hit list.

Like Mother like Daughter. Spiteful.

Again, well said. I totally agree.

Who is Grandma Lois? Isn't Cindy's mom's name Shirley? I'll bet Rick...Cindy's brother ends up on the list. She'll probably add Jesse G too.

Lois is the gramma of a 12 year old girl whom Casey had email contact with while she was out on bail with a no contact with minors order. Lois requested a restraining order against Casey, and/or CA iirc.
This 12 year old child ended up in the hospital with emotional trauma after the reports came out that there was a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey's car.

LP.."ZF-G living in women's shelter".

LP just said the ZG has been in the hospital a couple of times. Shame.

I agree. And if the Anthony's felt like they needed to keep people out of God's house, then maybe they should have chosen a different venue.
I understand their feelings on not wanting some around, no matter if I agree or not, I understand, however that is the house of the Lord and he welcomes everyone.

This church wants to keep trouble makers away. They are responsible it anyone gets hurt.The church wants it to stay respectfull.

LP says photo albums have been in JB's office not in the Anthony house.

ETA: If that is true and that is where the pix being shopped around came from, I've gotta eat a little crow.

Am I the only one who agrees with the way they are handling this? There are so many of us out here that really want to honor poor little Caylee - who deserves a nice memorial after all she went through. There are more than 5,000 people out here who really want to participate in a calm and nice way. What's wrong with making sure only the honest to God mourners will be there?

Poor little Caylee, it's still about her, NOT Cindy or the way she is handling it. Some of us would really like to be there to mourn that little girl without the LP's and the weirdo's taking pictures to post on there web sites.

It's about Caylee having a nice send off to heaven by people who really care IMO. Who cares if so and so isn't invited?

No, you are not the only one. I agree with you. I have seen nothing that says to me that the memorial is about Cindy. She's said nothing in the media, hasn't even shown her face in 2 months. She's not expected to speak at the memorial. I see many people making this about Cindy, but I don't see Cindy making it about Cindy. I don't understand where the accusations are coming from.

Church is public place to pray for CAYLEE in heaven with GOD
Memorial is public to honor CAYLEE's life
Who is paying for all of this?
What right does CA have to have a hate list?
Would CAYLEE toss out people who tried to help her?
Circus!
Now kc has $500 in her treat kitty.
JB doesn't care about a good defence, just confuse the jury.
Send money to find children not to kc account
LP............JB wants to sell to FOX and NBC, Good morning AMERICA
JB has had photo album all this time in his office
ZFG isn't working, been in hospital also living at a woman's shelter

A caller on NG asked that same question. I had never heard LP say that before, and had never even thought that (Lee being the dad). Now that would REALLY be sick.
Yes, it was on Nancy's show last night! :) It makes me sick too, but it does make me wonder. MOO

IMO. Jessie seems like the only person that loved Caylee in a "Normal" way & if Cindy puts Jessie on that list she is trully "Evil"

I'm not saying that Cindy & George didn't love Caylee but I think Cindy had a habit of using Caylee as a pawn
I think Cindy is going to show her true colors Tuesday. And it's not going to be pretty. I would imagine since she's accused him of harming Caylee, that he too will be banned.
Yes, pretty evil.

LP doesn't even care if he is correct or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper