Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes sense that someone on the computer would be checking the ZGF on 7/16. I always wondered why they had said there were other searches because I did read the files. I'm just a tad confused because YOU had questioned (on another thread) why Casey had been searching for ZFG eight months before Caylee went missing.

Yes, I did question it. Read futher and you'll see that my question was answered and it turned out that, like others, I was mistaking the dates of the history files for being the date of the searches.

Here's a link to where the discussion about the computer search took place. It starts at post #152.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...dex.dat&page=7

Okay..I looked...I read...I am as confused as I was when I was part of that original thread..I still get that it is possible that a search was done before July 16th...I have sleep deprived mommy brain right now though...so I will stop talking about here in this thread..

Yes I would like to applaud LE for their "promotion " of Casey today! :clap:

Wonder how Casey is feeling about that promotion tonight. :behindbar

And, no one ever worked harder for it! This promotion was truly DESERVED!

I am in the middle of a defamation/libel/slander suit. My name has been dragged through the mud pit and back again and I am still having a difficult time proving my case. I bet that if I had taken my story to the media immediately and rasied a big stink, instead of rising above the actions of the people that I am suing, and acting respectfully, then I may have stood a better chance.
Oh my! I'm sorry you are dealing with something so awful and so stressful.
Good luck to you with your suit.

Thanks for posting this. All the reading about this case that I do and this is the first I've read of 10/07. Do you or anyone know if this search was the ZG or just a search in general?

ZFG, in particular.

Yes, I did question it. Read futher and you'll see that my question was answered and it turned out that, like others, I was mistaking the dates of the history files for being the date of the searches.
Understandable then when others do, too. Sometime it takes time for people to catch up...or catch on. JMO

Oh my! I'm sorry you are dealing with something so awful and so stressful.
Good luck to you with your suit.

Thank you, it has been a year long battle so far, and I don't see it ending any time soon. :blowkiss:

Okay..I looked...I read...I am as confused as I was when I was part of that original thread..I still get that it is possible that a search was done before July 16th...I have sleep deprived mommy brain right now though...so I will stop talking about here in this thread..

Please read page 3 of the computer forensic report. The expert says the search for Z was done on 7/16.

Please read page 3 of the computer forensic report. The expert says the search for Z was done on 7/16.

This doesn't prove she never searched for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. This proves that she never searched for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez on the computer(s) law enforcement searched AND are willing to share that they searched thus far.

She wouldn't have been able to come up with so many details about her if she hadn't. One detail is a coincidence. As many details that match in her case is a defamation payout. :D

Casey didn't tell that story to the public or even to LE. It came from LP.

And, she told it to Dick, knowing that it would be put out there... like everything else she plants, er, says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back