NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually my son has followed her story and on Nancy Grace every night.Little childrens cases bother me alot.I was really hoping they would find her and the nanny took her.I did not expect this at all.

I have to admire your optimistic nature!

:waitasec: What do we know about her pre Caylee life that indicated she was different? The only think I can recall is that she did not graduate from high school.

Yeah and even then Cindy was enabling her. When there were issues in school Cindy went in and fought with the teachers over it. There is a pattern of behaviors here going back quite some time before Caylee was even a thought! Giving birth did not cause her issues. Casey losing her "spot" in the family pushed her over the edge IMO.

I think Jesse needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I can see why he wasn't cut out to be a cop and I'm not insulting him by saying that. He is making excuses for Casey and blaming others just like he accuses others of doing to him. There's no difference. Can't he see that Casey's excuse of him loving Caylee more than him is a big fat manipulation and mind game? She was cheating on him and he wasn't useful anymore. She played Jesse against her parents and her parents against Jesse. Casey told Jesse how horrible her parents were and told her parents how jealous, obsessed, and untrustworthy Jesse was. I can't imagine why he doesn't understand that Cindy MIGHT feel that had an alive Caylee and was helping Casey. Any parent might suspect this in the beginning especially after all Casey's lies. Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee. The more help and people she could manipulate the better. She was using Caylee as a pawn to victimize herself just like she used everyone in her life.

Seeing some of the experts, like on NG, state they believe Casey is a sociopath, I don't think Casey would have been capable of remaining in a long term relationship. She is just unable to stick around very long and commit to anyone! Its not typically part of the sociopath's lifestyle. She made up an excuse to tell Jesse that she wanted out of the relationship, and bringing Caylee into it was all she could come up with since Jesse seems to be an all-around good guy.

So perhaps Caylee became more trouble then she was worth? I get what you are saying up until the point about her not being jealous. FWIW I agree completely that Caylee was dangerous to Casey because she took attention away from her. When she was first born, she was an adorable accessory that Casey could show off to her friends. But as many of us know, babies start to grow into people and begin to separate their personalities from ours. They are no longer extensions of us, but real little folk with minds, thoughts and feelings of their own.
I agree. And Caylee could talk and the more she grew the more she would be able to say about where she and Casey were spending their time when Casey was supposed to be at work. She had become a liability to the lifestyle Casey wanted. MOO

I think Jesse needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I can see why he wasn't cut out to be a cop and I'm not insulting him by saying that. He is making excuses for Casey and blaming others just like he accuses others of doing to him. There's no difference. Can't he see that Casey's excuse of him loving Caylee more than him is a big fat manipulation and mind game? She was cheating on him and he wasn't useful anymore. She played Jesse against her parents and her parents against Jesse. Casey told Jesse how horrible her parents were and told her parents how jealous, obsessed, and untrustworthy Jesse was. I can't imagine why he doesn't understand that Cindy MIGHT feel that had an alive Caylee and was helping Casey. Any parent might suspect this in the beginning especially after all Casey's lies. Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee. The more help and people she could manipulate the better. She was using Caylee as a pawn to victimize herself just like she used everyone in her life.

While I don't agree with your entire post I do agree that Jesse needs to wake up!

So perhaps Caylee became more trouble then she was worth? I get what you are saying up until the point about her not being jealous. FWIW I agree completely that Caylee was dangerous to Casey because she took attention away from her. When she was first born, she was an adorable accessory that Casey could show off to her friends. But as many of us know, babies start to grow into people and begin to separate their personalities from ours. They are no longer extensions of us, but real little folk with minds, thoughts and feelings of their own.

This is so true!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also, KC never went back to work after Caylee was born and she let her job expire. This is when she really changed, half-heartedly faking going to work, finding a new set of friends, dumping Caylee in favor of partying, lying and stealing more and more and more. No-one stopped her or cared enough to realize.

KC was spinning out of control on a deadly vicious cycle and got away with more and more and more.

As you state, Caylee was becoming a lovely little person and all everyone cared about was Caylee.

Caylee became the focus of everything that wasn't right in KC's life, the scape goat and -- the scape goat suffered the ultimate sacrifice at KC's hands.

I have felt so bad for jesse G. He made a really good point tonight by saying that the Casey he used to know wouldn't harm Caylee, perhaps this is why Cindy couldn't accept it either. Jesse shows true emotion, something we all wanted to see from the Anthonys. We wanted to see love and compassion for Caylee, not anger and accusations. I suspected Casey broke up with Jesse because of jealousy and mentioned it somewhere on the forum, so this was no surprise for me. I have a brother that is very much like Casey, you can believe nothing he says. You come to a basic understanding of people like this eventually, and I have not seen or spoken to my brother for nearly 15 years-- the damage he does is something to be avoided. The part I could never understand, is that when they make up these stories, they are told with absolute conviction and probably really believe what they have said. It is a living nightmare for the families. It is very hard to get anyone "committed" for any length of time, until they do something truely hienous. Even if you get them into counseling there will be a label applied...bipolar, sociopathic, etc, and meds may be given, but it is not a solution. In the first place, these personalities think everyone othen than them is messed up. They take no responsibility for morals and ethics...and they LIE to their counselors...leading to misdiagnosis in the first place. Anyone interrupting their lifestyle is easily dismissed or gotten rid of. Very scarey and cold. Anyway, I was just adding some personal insight.
Hugs to Jesse.

Caylee was so adorable I really wonder who the father is. It stands to reason he would be a good guy, she had to get her goodness from someone...

Caylee was so adorable I really wonder who the father is. It stands to reason he would be a good guy, she had to get her goodness from someone...

IIRC George said Caylee embodied the best of the entire Anthony family: C; G; L; and KC.

I dont think it was the fact that KC changed after the birth of Caylee.. I think there were problems all along with lying and such...
Heck.. she never told her parents she was preggy.. She lied to Jesse and said he was the father of Caylee.. .. and those are just a couple things we know about..
I bet there are more.

I think Casey broke up with Jesse because she 'outgrew' him. He was good for a time and provided her with some stability, but ultimately -she was a wild girl wanting to get out!! Let's face it - he's a good guy..and she didn't want a good responsible man - she wanted a fun, clubby, party type guy.

She may have felt that he loved Caylee more - but I'm sure that was the only thing she could think of to tell him - because she really had no GOOD excuse. What, 'I'm just not that into you?'. That's a hard one to pull off if you've been in that situation.

She would have never stayed with Jesse, IMO - even if he was Caylee's real father. She was a wild child in training.

I think Casey broke up with Jesse because she 'outgrew' him. He was good for a time and provided her with some stability, but ultimately -she was a wild girl wanting to get out!! Let's face it - he's a good guy..and she didn't want a good responsible man - she wanted a fun, clubby, party type guy.

She may have felt that he loved Caylee more - but I'm sure that was the only thing she could think of to tell him - because she really had no GOOD excuse. What, 'I'm just not that into you?'. That's a hard one to pull off if you've been in that situation.

She would have never stayed with Jesse, IMO - even if he was Caylee's real father. She was a wild child in training.

Yep, she sucked him dry for emotional and financial support while she was dealing with a post pregnancy body and the strain of a newborn. He was happy to bring them to his family's home and spend time with them instead of going out.

But to Casey that was a temporary phase. Jesse had to go because he has parenting abilities and would hold her to a standard that scared her.

I dont think it was the fact that KC changed after the birth of Caylee.. I think there were problems all along with lying and such...
Heck.. she never told her parents she was preggy.. She lied to Jesse and said he was the father of Caylee.. .. and those are just a couple things we know about..
I bet there are more.

I totally agree !

So are you going back to the PPD defense that some of us got slapped down for suggesting it might be used?

I never said they wouldn't try to use it, I said they wouldn't succeed.

Do we have records of her various men following the breakup from Jesse? And why did she stay in touch with him following her "personality change"...ie...her entry into drug and club culture?

Do we have records of her various men following the breakup from Jesse? And why did she stay in touch with him following her "personality change"...ie...her entry into drug and club culture?

Theres quite a long list in the doc dumps
Why would Jesse stay in contact? Sometimes you love someone even if you dont love the things they do...
Also, when you neet someone you may not realize they are pathological liars- they often tell lies that are hard to confirm or deny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back