NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I can't understand is if LA is involved in moving Caylee's body, why wouldn't he put it further into the woods where it wouldn't be found? The bag was only about 20 ft. from the road ~ surely he could've carried it further than Casey could. That's why I think she's the one who put it there. I don't see RK involved at all. Poor guy! MOO

I don't think he moved the body. TM said it had lain there for a very long time.... he could tell by the imprint in the ground.

It's a ridiculous theory. If Lee moved the body, why wouldn't he do a better job of hiding it? Why would he leave items with the bag that led directly to the Anthony home? At this late date, with the remains being skeletal, he could have tossed the whole thing into a dumpster and no one would have ever known.
Exactly and he could certainly have carried it further into the woods than Casey could. The location being so close to the road tells me it was somebody without a lot of strength who carried the bag there, when it weighed what Caylee did. MOO

LA, "Oh mister meter reader, would you mind going in to the woods and finding Caylee's body for me?"

Meter reader: Oh sure LA, no prob, and I won't tell the police you told me...

I have to hand it to you LP, this one is a WHOPPER!!

It's no more ridiculous than many of his other theories. The difference is that before, some people liked what he had to say and didn't see how outrageous he is.

I hate it when LA laughs at the smell from the car:furious:
I would be puking!

LOL....hey, I hated to *involve* the hampster......but he did live in the A house.......:)

but since KC buried him @ the secret place, maybe LA knew this also.

I wonder if the squirrel was jealous of the hampster. That might play into this somehow.

His true colors? I wonder what he's been smoking!:crazy:
I couldn't believe my ears! Something is wrong in a major way here!
Leonard Padialla can't possibly believe that the MR has any hand in any of this!
I'm hoping there's a method to his madness tonight!:waitasec:

Me too, sweet mop! Maybe he has an ulterior motive. maybe??:confused:

I think it odd when LA, when describing the car in the garage to LE in his interview and says 'that I smelled for the first time'. He is like KC, TMI .and why? LE did not ask him if that was the first time he smelled the car.

I've said it before ..
Seems the whole family has trouble with basic English ..

Nothing personal towards LP but it's time for him to step down off the stage. This case is find-muckin enough and his "insertions" are just adding to the confusion -IMHO

JB has acted such a sleaze during this whole mess, I'd love for LE to be able to prove he had knowledge or did something that violates his standing as an officer of the court and gets him disbarred. I have no problem with KC having a proper defense, as I don't want her to win the inevitible appeal, but JB is beyond the pale.

While I don't think the MR had anything to do with this case other than finding sweet Caylee, I'm not so sure about LA....I am very suspicious of the fact that the poor baby was found while CA & GA were out of town, and CA may had had her thumb off LA for that short period of time....just sets off my hinky meter.....JMO
Yes, I'm with you Meemom. It sure is coincidental that Lee was in town, Cindy and George were not, and the baby girl was found. Hmmm.

Who's this TH talking about "all they have is circumstantial evidence"? Good grief, Scott P. is sitting on DR because of circumstantial evidence!! :eek: MOO

His true colors? I wonder what he's been smoking!:crazy:
I couldn't believe my ears! Something is wrong in a major way here!
Leonard Padialla can't possibly believe that the MR has any hand in any of this!
I'm hoping there's a method to his madness tonight!:waitasec:

Wasn't LP on NG just a few days ago saying he was trying to find a way to get reward money to MR? or am i going crazy?

I think KC dumped the body there & had every intention of going back to move it but when Cindy called 911 it threw a wrench in her plans.

She asked Cindy for .."1 More day"

I'll bet she wanted one more day to get the body away from her house - She couldn't have known that it was going to take 6 months to find Caylee

Yea some defense lawyer last week on one of the shows- said she could walk if they couldnt connect her to the body and what she died of and connect Casey to it- blah blah blah- well they convicted her for murder one without the body- just w/ circumstantial evidence= just like now on NG this guy is explaining- didnt catch who he is- Anyway I dont think for a minute she'd ever walk- she may get a lesser sentence than what I want her to get but she wont walk- BUT then again there may be one juror who doesnt agree to convict her and here we go again

Yes, I'm with you Meemom. It sure is coincidental that Lee was in town, Cindy and George were not, and the baby girl was found. Hmmm.
So are we saying LA has a conscience and wanted Caylee to be found? Why wouldn't he go to LE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back