Nancy Grace - Thurs., 1/29/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JG paid for that test himself so I don't see where Baez is entitled to it at all.

Anybody who "Cared" about Caylee is going to be a target of Jose & Casey.

Jose even wants to scrutinize the TES volunteers who helped search for her.

It makes me sick......Jose is basically on a fishing expedition

That's what I think too. How can know when it's a different 'prospect' every other day!

Yep, the TH is the one who said KC doesn't know, lol.

I think she might know, but she is keeping it vvvvvvv quiet.

I don't know how NG finds out any of her bombshells! Maybe Natisha Lance?
She must have been bragging to the jail workers, I guess.

Think NL said "jail officials" said she's refusing to go & they'll use force if necessary.

JG paid for that test himself so I don't see where Baez is entitled to it at all.

I question that. If the prosecution has the report and is using it as their 'known' sample of Caylee's DNA, wouldn't the defense have a right to the report as discovery?

Casey must be giving JB a hard time about having to be in court. Wonder if she has threatned to fire him if he doesn't get the judge to let her have her way. I have no idea how they get someone to court if they don't want to go. they can't sedate her or it kind of negates the whole reason flor her butt being there in the first place.

Nancy asking LP about GA faking his suicide plans as a ploy. LP says he saw GA break down and Rob saying "he's going to lose it anytime".

Casey must be giving JB a hard time about having to be in court. Wonder if she has threatned to fire him if he doesn't get the judge to let her have her way. I have no idea how they get someone to court if they don't want to go. they can't sedate her or it kind of negates the whole reason flor her butt being there in the first place.
She'll be shackeled and carried in bodily. Whewwww! What a sight!:rolleyes:

I question that. If the prosecution has the report and is using it as their 'known' sample of Caylee's DNA, wouldn't the defense have a right to the report as discovery?

I don't think they are using it for that reason. They may have very early on, but we don't know how that test was run, by whom, or who took the sample. The FBI determines DNA from known sources in murder cases when there is no paternity test to compare to. That scenario has never made sense to me.

KC will most likely be transfered from jail to court very early 6:00am, and by herself. She will not be put on bus with other inmates.

Anybody who "Cared" about Caylee is going to be a target of Jose & Casey.

Jose even wants to scrutinize the TES volunteers who helped search for her.

It makes me sick......Jose is basically on a fishing expedition
Exactly! I have concerns now for the great grandparents since it broke that they had told CA about the money and they believe when CA confronted KC that may have set her off. If they read here they should know if she hadn't done something to Caylee that day it would have been another day.

Caller believes LA involved and wants to know why Casey is able to get snacks, read books, etc. Natisha says money has been deposited into her acct. from people all over the country. Jail says % of money goes to support special programs at jail.

People from all over the country are depositing money into Casey's account

Who in the world could feel sympathy for Casey Anthony???!!!

If JB's intention is to get a "known" sample of her DNA why doesn't he just say so in the motion instead of asking for JG's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member