Nancy Grace - Thurs., 1/29/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in their right mind would be sending kc money? I know i would never send her money.:waitasec:

Tampons were on the commissary list. Guess she is tired of the granniepons from the jail!

He's not & probably won't get it but he really wants to get his hands on Jessie's DNA.

With all due respect, yes, JB & his defense team are entitled to that since it was entered into evidence. They are entitled to have copies of any or all evidence they request. Defense & Prosecution should both have copies of evidence collected by either side's team. Timing is everything in court cases, that and pure uncontaminated evidence. The prosecution is lagging on releasing certain things for a reason. Hopefully it's for a very good reason, such as timing.

I wish that NG would quit playing the audio of Caylee singing and talking. It breaks my heart so I can' just imagine what it's doing to the GA, great grandparents and the others who were close to her and loved her.

If JB's intention is to get a "known" sample of her DNA why doesn't he just say so in the motion instead of asking for JG's?

because they can paint a motive for him to be the killer and if they get really lucky they can find jesse's dna somewhere at the scene = reasonable doubt

and unlike the nanny that doesn't exist they can show casey and jesse were in contact with each other during the 31 days

If JB's intention is to get a "known" sample of her DNA why doesn't he just say so in the motion instead of asking for JG's?

To start to create reasonable doubt before this goes to trial...maybe?

Exactly! I have concerns now for the great grandparents since it broke that they had told CA about the money and they believe when CA confronted KC that may have set her off. If they read here they should know if she hadn't done something to Caylee that day it would have been another day.

I agree,

Casey was a ticking time bomb & I firmly believe that she was planning to kill Caylee for some time.

I also believe that if she is ever allowed to go free she will Kill again - She's a full fledged Sociopath.

I don't think all of them are doing so to "identify" with her. I think some are hoping by contributing to her account they might get a foot in the door to write letters and such and maybe find out some information - some because they are curious about the case, others are curious about how she could do this, and others may be working on books and articles and such.

Who in the world could feel sympathy for Casey Anthony???!!!

People just like her IMO. And people who think they may get a letter of thanks from KC, so they can sell it on Ebay at a later date. Yeah, I believe people are twisted like that.

Nancy just made a major boo boo. She asked why Casey, in her videotaped visit with George and Cindy, didn't ask why someone would throw Caylee away like she was trash. Caylee's body had not been found at that time.

I agree,

Casey was a ticking time bomb & I firmly believe that she was planning to kill Caylee for some time.

I also believe that if she is ever allowed to go free she will Kill again - She's a full fledged Sociopath.
I agree. This was no accident, imo. :mad:

With all due respect, yes, JB & his defense team are entitled to that since it was entered into evidence. They are entitled to have copies of any or all evidence they request. Defense & Prosecution should both have copies of evidence collected by either side's team. Timing is everything in court cases, that and pure uncontaminated evidence. The prosecution is lagging on releasing certain things for a reason. Hopefully it's for a very good reason, such as timing.

This is actually not true. The defense is entitled via discovery access to the evidence the state plans to enter into the trial. JB is not entitled to every bit of legwork the state has done. He actually has to do some of this on his own. The state cannot hold back evidence that would indicate Casey is not guilty.

I agree,

I agree with you, Boston. She would kill again.

Nancy just made a major boo boo. She asked why Casey, in her videotaped visit with George and Cindy, didn't ask why someone would throw Caylee away like she was trash. Caylee's body had not been found at that time.

Ut Oh, NG definitely muffed that one up...unless I'm missing something...

JG paid for that test himself so I don't see where Baez is entitled to it at all.

Baez is probably entitled to the test results if JG gave them to the prosecution. Disclosure laws, you know. Just a thought. Maybe that's JB's way to get the focus on JG as suspect, not that I think JG is at all.

So if KC refuses to go to court and she's charged with contempt of court, what will happen? She'll be sent to jail? Charged a fine? Put in solitary confinement? Or will they hold back her treats? NG would love that.

If Cindy shows tomorrow, I predict she will dissolve into hysteria when she first lays eyes on Casey. It will disrupt the whole proceeding. (Unless, of course, she is medicated.) And who would go with her? She should not be alone for this.

If Cindy shows tomorrow, I predict she will dissolve into hysteria when she first lays eyes on Casey. It will disrupt the whole proceeding. (Unless, of course, she is medicated.) And who would go with her? She should not be alone for this.
BC or DC would probably go with her, if she goes.

I question that. If the prosecution has the report and is using it as their 'known' sample of Caylee's DNA, wouldn't the defense have a right to the report as discovery?

Has the state said this or is it just spec?..At this point they have true DNA from her remains so there's no need for this 'known' sample. They have to want JG's DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo