Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it sounds pretty stupid.

Natisha: I believe they moved him to protect him fro the media.
NG: TELL ME MORE TELL ME EVERYTHING LETS AIR IT.

LOL, I shouldn't laugh but I just did. A great mental pic was created. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything!

I think you have to do a deposition.
I had to do one once.
I can't remember if I was supenoed or not.
There was nothing to it.
The lawyer asks you questions about what you know,
what you saw.
I told the truth about what I saw and that was all there was to it.
I think it is used in case you lie,
they have you on tape saying that you said something else.

On JVM's show Luka said LA WILL comply with the subpoena, as it is the LAW in FL to comply. He didn't say if LA would take the Fifth. He did say he doesn't believe LA has any answers since he doesn't know anything about ZFG.

Pretty much it means she never has to speak, until of course she's ready for that book deal a la OJ.
No, she does have to speak, unless its self-incriminating. Not all of the questions were self-incriminating. If she does not answer them, she will be held in contempt of court, just as any of us would.

More forsensic evidence to come in (mounts and mounts) :clap:

ZFG's lawyer ripping Guidice a new one over the "frivolous" comment...

LOVED IT!

I think ZFG's attorney's will not get anything (info, not $$$) until after the trial but that is beside the point.

I love Susan Moss............how many A's does it take to answer deposition.........LOL

No, she does have to speak, unless its self-incriminating. Not all of the questions were self-incriminating. If she does not answer them, she will be held in contempt of court, just as any of us would.

LOL, I'm sorry, I should have explained better. I believe everything she says is incriminating!! Thus she won't talk. :crazy:

I think you have to do a deposition.
I had to do one once.
I can't remember if I was supenoed or not.
There was nothing to it.
The lawyer asks you questions about what you know,
what you saw.
I told the truth about what I saw and that was all there was to it.
I think it is used in case you lie,
they have you on tape saying that you said something else.

Thanks all. I guess I'm confused because the quote is LA (and the A's) are refusing the depo, which I took to mean they wouldn't even appear even if it's to claim 5th (although why they'd claim 5th I don't get either). But I guess what they're saying is they'll show up but they will claim their 5th amend. rights?

KC I can understand, even though I think she should be held accountable right now for her accusations I do see how it could hurt her case.

Susan Moss--what's she (ZG) going to get? Half a bag of Doritos from the commissary? LOL--back on the snacks!

Ng: Why is LEE not going to answer questions?
Producers: The media will be at the depo's and he will be filmed. Lee might be trying to protect himself or his sister.

Doesn't LEE have criminal charges filed against him?

Another document dump soon on forensic evidence? maybe soon? Mounds and mounds......wow..........

Susan Moss : Ha-Ha

How many A's does it take to answer a single depo question? The world will never know.

OT- What no necklace tonight

ETA: passion that was LOL

No, he will be held in contempt of court if he does not.

Showing video of JB saying Casey wants her day in court and she's innocent. :D
The last thing that girl wants is a day in court, or she wouldn't be waiving her right to be there.

I don't see why even Susan Moss thinks Z's suit is silly. So what if KC doesn't have money at the moment? She may someday and Z is entitled to compensation for her pain and suffering. Not to mention she'll finally be legally cleared of the accusation that she is *the* nanny. Plus KC didn't drop her counter-suit yet anyway so she's kept the ball rolling herself.

LA has the right to refuse if they are self incriminating (5th Amend), but as Ego pointed out, anything should be contempt of court.

I posted further up thread that Luka said on JVM's show that LA would comply with the subpoena but doesn't have the answers they are looking for.

Ray Giudice saying ZG's lawsuit if frivilous because she'll never collect $$$.

I don't think ZFG expects to get money. BUT, with legal representation she also won't be pulled further into Casey's mire. I am glad she has a lawyer to protect her.

Because of Morgan's generosity (and desire for publicity), Casey's defense team will be more careful about how they deal with ZFG. I am also sure the state of Florida and LE appreciates Morgan's efforts (which will produce either info or Anthony family members taking the 5th).

ZG name should be cleared by KC and or The A's. Thats all they really want, I think they know theyre not getting any money from KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop