Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me clarify...due to PTSD, I cannot watch the healdiner on NG tonight, can someone inform me when she switched to Caylee. I did not mean to offend the person who obviuosly felt offended by my first post.

We've moved on to Caylee and cold cases.

TM states that Caylee's case was a cold case before it was even a missing persons case but is still searching on a smaller scale but does not think her ramains will ever be found and will continue searching on smaller scale.
Sad but true. You won't find anything if you think there is nothing to find.

Zenaida, according to Casey had a key to the house.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if they are looking at her for the computer hacking...:rolleyes:

I thought that as soon as I saw the key reference.

I can't wait to actually see this tonight....gotta catch the late one.

TM Caylee didn't choose where she is at & due to the 31days dosen't help them to track where she might be. That's a lot as KC was on the cell non-stop & did a lot of moving @ in 31days to follow up on. Compared to if she was reported missing by the A's as soon as they sensed something was wrong. Proof is in the e-mails between SP (Caylee's G-Grandma) & RP (CA's Brother). They knew something was amiss & maybe that would have lessened the wide areas that now have to be searched. Not day 1 of reporting it as CA sees it. MOO

NG misquoted the docs. What casey said was that "she had a key to the house and then wouldn't answer when she was asked who "she" was. She never said specifically that ZFG had a key.

Thanks..thought I was losing my mind for a minute...but that's what I remember the docs saying also.

was the bombshell tonight that KC just sat there with no answer when parents asked why she left 'stinky' car abandoned??? or was it that the ants have 2 leads from their private eye??? How much is a private eye by the hour or case? How are they paying him/her??? Oh maybe from the sell of their book! photos! movie deal???

Okay, GA said there was pizza full of maggots.

TM saying without saying it that until KC provides more info Caylee won't be found.
I can understand what he's saying. Caylee's a very little girl in a big area with so many possibilities where she could be. MOO

Why does he say such a thing? It's been 5 months. Remains have been found after much longer!
Does he know something the rest of us don't know? Or what?

If they have reason to believe she is in the landfill she probably won't be found.

30 days does not make a cold case. TM, you just lost the last of my respect.

I agree. I never heard him say this about Natalee Halloway...and that was over 3 years ago, on a tiny island!! I just don't get it....

NG showing the picture of child at Fla. Mall I am thinking that NG is hoping the true parents will come forward to debunk this

OMG, now they are up to three alleged witnesses to the alleged sighting of an alleged Caylee. When will this end?

Wasn't their private investigator in Texas, North Carolina, or Puerto Rico looking up Cindy's leads?

They had a tag number of the car but didn't turn it over to anyone?

ROFL! PI for Ant's says that the car that they left in had tags that didn't match the car?

Unreal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa