Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to personally scrutinize the operator at this time.

I will however scrutinize the reporting parent

eta: if your own child is missing do you not yell their name? that they take medicine? that they have problems? this is nuts!

As a woman/mother, I had to call 911 when my son went missing, and my first words were "my son is missing" and I can't find him anywhere. They asked me how old my son is and his name. I was thankful for the questions because I couldn't even think what he was wearing when I last saw him; at least at the moment of my high level of stress.

Now we are talking about a man, a man who seems to be VERY low-key, so low-key he reminds me of my ex, of which, NOTHING riles his nerves not even the death of his own son. One tone, one level, one facial expression.

ETA: Maybe I am just still use to what my ex was like for over 20 years that this is no surprise to me the way Adam acted.

As a woman/mother, I had to call 911 when my son went missing, and my first words were "my son is missing" and I can't find him anywhere. They asked me how old my son is and his name. I was thankful for the questions because I couldn't even think what he was wearing when I last saw him; at least at the moment of my high level of stress.

Now we are talking about a man, a man who seems to be VERY low-key, so low-key he reminds me of my ex, of which, NOTHING riles his nerves not even the death of his own son. One tone, one level, one facial expression.

And to expect anything different from AB, who hadn't seen his daughter since Thursday night before reporting her missing Saturday afternoon, and also hadn't even checked on her during the fire and finding the ransom note that morning? The 911 call was par for the course, imo. MOO

what was AB, however, doing with his daughter prior to this? I don't know. but I know that I am curious. And I don't believe him at all.

I don't think there was sexual abuse involved. Psychical abuse, yes, but not sexual.

I would think that another reason for EMS to be there would be snake bite. They have some pretty venomous snakes in that area - including water moccasins (cotton mouths). Plus EMS would be there for to immediately treat any cut from that contaminated water.

JMO and :twocents:

The snakes have gone in for the winter. Not much to worry about there. NC is my home state. Much of my life was spent tromping around in areas like this. I just don't see the inherent danger. I never had an EMT following me about in case I got contaminated. :p

The snakes have gone in for the winter. Not much to worry about there. NC is my home state. Much of my life was spent tromping around in areas like this. I just don't see the inherent danger. I never had an EMT following me about in case I got contaminated. :p

..were you a member of a search squad?

..on a search operation such as this, it is S.O.P. that medical personnel would be on hand in the event a searcher was injured, cut/bleeding etc. to take care of them on site------to prevent infection / treat other injuries etc.

..it's not the searcher that is contaminated-------they are talking about the ( dirty filthy contaminated ) water.

How often were you looking for a dead body in brush and bushes and a muddy creek? EMT is there to assist the searchers in case one of them is injured. It's not a game.

How often were you looking for a dead body in brush and bushes and a muddy creek? EMT is there to assist the searchers in case one of them is injured. It's not a game.

I agree they would be there to assist with injuries. I just question their presence for contamination. NC waters are fine, not dirty. Actually, I did spend a bit of my time searching for and excavating bodies. Never got contaminated.

Just saying that I think NG has it wrong about the EMT's purpose for being there. I think it was for injuries, as you suggest, and for maybe hypothermia. I question the need for EMT for contamination. That's all.

I agree they would be there to assist with injuries. I just question their presence for contamination. NC waters are fine, not dirty. Actually, I did spend a bit of my time searching for and excavating bodies. Never got contaminated.

Just saying that I think NG has it wrong about the EMT's purpose for being there. I think it was for injuries, as you suggest, and for maybe hypothermia. I question the need for EMT for contamination. That's all.

I understand this place where the searchers are is a dumping ground for dead animals. But, maybe NG is wrong. I'd e-mail her if I was really concerned about it.

I understand this place where the searchers are is a dumping ground for dead animals. But, maybe NG is wrong. I'd e-mail her if I was really concerned about it.

I honestly cannot believe there are "places" where people dump dead animals. Where I live there is no such place. Between the dumping of dead animals in NC and the dumping of dead animals in FL(CA Case) I'm floored.

Jean C. saying LE will not confirm this but human remains have been found

NG asking JC to tell where it happened, what happened, a smaller hole was dug along with a larger hole

NG the body was not intact.
JC - that is true = portions were found yesterday coinciding with the now fly zone time.
around mid day yesterday Wednesday

Jean C: found yesterday matching with the time of the no-fly zone

I've got tears right now with the way Nancy Grace just opened her show. This case is the most heartbreaking case of child abuse that I've heard of in my 26 years of existence. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne