NBC Action News new timeline - 11/02/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM: :confused: So, the last person that saw baby Lisa (other than family) was this neighbor @ 4:30?? What? Was Lisa supposed to sleep from 4:30PM until sometime the next morning??
Also, if baby Lisa had a nap or was in her crib at 4:30, WHY would she be going to sleep for the night at 6:40???

I know. I don't get it either. What 11 month old goes to bed at 4:30, while her brother and the girl next door are playing in the next room?

Do we know when the last time Baby Lisa was fed? I read that DB made dinner for the boys and the neighbor, but did she also feed LI baby food at 5:30 too? Or was LI in the crib at 4:30PM until she was "kidnapped"?

Thx.

Mel

I have not been able to find a clear timeline or indication of that. When People Mag did their timeline, BabY Lisa was left out of the 5:30 dinner entry. It said Debra made a chicken dinner for her two boys, her neighbor and the 4 yr old daughter. No mention of the baby and it really bothered me then. Why wouldnt Lisa be included in the dinner? She was almost 11 months old. Surely she eats dinner.

So now, reading that she was in her crib at 4:30, it really creeps me out more. It seems that she was in her crib that entire time. I wonder if the neighbor ever saw Lisa alive that day at all.

Could the kitten have laid on Lisa because of the milk smell on her breath and suffocated her? Or were all five of them in one bed sleeping? I'd imagine Lisa wouldn't have had much room if she were in the middle.

She was almost 11 months old. Quite capable of moving around if her breathing was being blocked by a kitten,even in her sleep.It's the body's natural reaction.
But I have to ask,why do you think DB would cover that up,if it was true?

A little O/T, but I have a problem with a mother putting her sick baby to bed (at any time) with her bottle and her binky - to self comfort. A sick baby needs to be soothed, held, rocked, with her mother there, not left on her own with a bottle in a room with a closed door.

A little O/T, but I have a problem with a mother putting her sick baby to bed (at any time) with her bottle and her binky - to self comfort. A sick baby needs to be soothed, held, rocked, with her mother there, not left on her own with a bottle in a room with a closed door.
ITA. The closed door = Deb didn't care. Lisa could have dropped her bottle on the floor and didn't get a drop of her last meal. I thought about posting several more gruesome occurrences that might have happened with the bottle and a congested baby, but they are well known and terribly sad.

She was almost 11 months old. Quite capable of moving around if her breathing was being blocked by a kitten,even in her sleep.It's the body's natural reaction.
But I have to ask,why do you think DB would cover that up,if it was true?

I was wondering if a suffocation could have occured possibly with the cat or if sleeping with four people and cat in the same bed. DB may have been worried about getting in trouble for being intoxicated, spending money on wine when JI is working overtime to help with finances and if Lisa had been deceased for any length of time, it would be harder to explain that she had been passed out instead of paying closer attention to a baby with cold. Panic, self preservation? Possibly, IMO.

I'm not married to any theory at the moment. My only hope is that the general public doesn't lose interest in finding Lisa because of the reported changing stories and confusion of events that night. There's still a chance that Lisa's alive. And no matter what happened that night, Lisa still deserves to be found. Bless her heart.

More info:

Police have been able to verify that Irwin was at the Starbucks until about 3:30 a.m. and nothing unusual occurred.

Irwin returned to his home about 3:45 a.m. Oct. 4 and immediately noticed that the front door was unlocked and the lights were on. He discovered the window to the computer room was open and attempted to close it but was unable to do so.

He does not remember if the door to Lisa's room was open or not. He found his son in his bunk bed and Bradley and her son together in her bed along with a stray kitten she had just taken in.

Irwin was initially angry to discovery the kitten and the lights were on. He knew the family was in such dire financial straight that their cell phones could not make outgoing calls because of nonpayment. He was concerned about the electric bill and finding a cat at the foot of his bed.

Irwin says he woke up Bradley and asked her about the alarming signs in the home. Irwin said he realized he had not checked on Lisa and rushed to do so and found her crib empty.

This discovery sent the couple into a panic. The family's three cell phones were also missing from a counter. Irwin dashed to Brando's house demanding to know whether she had Lisa. She said she did not and asked why Lisa would be there instead of her own home.

As Bradley crumpled to the floor in a heap and sobbed, Irwin called 911 via his work cell phone. The dispatchers sent officers to check out a residential burglary in progress and that Irwin had reported his daughter missing. The officers were told of a previous theft complaint involving Irwin.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction

Wait, he doesn't remember if Lisa's door was open? But I thought that when he came in he noticed that all the lights were on except in Lisa's room? How did he see that if the door was closed? I thought her room is on the other side of the house from the front door so he wouldn't have seen the light in the window when coming in.

I don't know how you can differentiate between media stories and which one is accurate and which ones aren't. And then on what end is inaccuracy happening? Are the 'sources' that are giving this stuff to the media just plain wrong or are the stories really changing.

I think there is both going on so I wouldn't put it all on the 'parent's are constantly changing their story'. How can the parent's stories keep changing if they are not constantly talking to LE?

I'm still left scratching my head at the fact that JI was angry instead of scared out of his mind to come home to a window open and lights on at 3:30 a.m.

I'm still left scratching my head at the fact that JI was angry instead of scared out of his mind to come home to a window open and lights on at 3:30 a.m.

"Here I am, working my azz off in the middle of the night because we're out of cash, and what does my wife do? There's been a d*** party here, who bought all that booze and with what money, and she's passed out without locking up, anybody could have walked in and stolen something..."

ITA. The closed door = Deb didn't care. Lisa could have dropped her bottle on the floor and didn't get a drop of her last meal. I thought about posting several more gruesome occurrences that might have happened with the bottle and a congested baby, but they are well known and terribly sad.

We had this argument on these threads long ago. Closed door doesn't equal bad parent. Many posters on here who have babies (myself included) commented that we always close the door to our baby's room when he/she is sleeping. In our house, it's because I have a small house and my teen and his friends can be noisy. With the baby monitor on, I can hear everything I would have heard with the door open.

DB's other actions that night truly boggle my mind, however.

I don't know how you can differentiate between media stories and which one is accurate and which ones aren't. And then on what end is inaccuracy happening? Are the 'sources' that are giving this stuff to the media just plain wrong or are the stories really changing.

I think there is both going on so I wouldn't put it all on the 'parent's are constantly changing their story'. How can the parent's stories keep changing if they are not constantly talking to LE?

I would love to know who all these "sources" are and why they're feeding these stories.

Bill Stanton, the drinking buddy and other neighbors, extended family members?

I'm becoming more & more skeptical of some of the *info* in some of these media stories. Where are the *reporters* getting their information? Are they actually talking to reliable sources? Are they copying & pasting information from other articles? Are they just flat-out writing their own interpretations of events?

Good grief - if MSM articles can't be relied upon to give factual information, there's no point in citing their articles.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Oh_get_this All I can say is every time i uncover a new wrinkle the police and or FBI were there weeks before.
6 hours ago

If they're talking to anybody other than the people who were there they're getting hearsay information.

A LE leak would be lovely. Where can I order one for breakfast?

BBM: :confused: So, the last person that saw baby Lisa (other than family) was this neighbor @ 4:30?? What? Was Lisa supposed to sleep from 4:30PM until sometime the next morning??
Also, if baby Lisa had a nap or was in her crib at 4:30, WHY would she be going to sleep for the night at 6:40???

Exactly. I have questioned this over and over. There is no way that someone could expect an 11 month old baby to nap at 4:30 and then baby wakes up and Mom puts her back to bed at 6:40 pm expecting the baby to sleep all through the night, while other children are playing in the house, while Mom has her "adult time" on a Monday night, on the front porch to drink herself into self admitted blackout state.

Not buying it. Not for one second.

I would love to know who all these "sources" are and why they're feeding these stories.

Bill Stanton, the drinking buddy and other neighbors, extended family members?

Here's one:

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ceL6kNGQ

I just want to point out something about the timeline, that I haven't seen mentioned.
The timeline says that the neighbor "checked in" on Lisa, in her crib at 4:30. This would mean that she was ALREADY in her crib at 4:30, because it did not say that the neighbor put her in the crib, only looked at her in her crib.
So, now instead of being "in her crib at 4:30, and then not seen for chicken dinner at 5:30, and then somehow put to bed (where she presumably already was) for the night at 6:40", thereby, as so many posters have pointed out, "virtually being in bed from 4:30 on...." She was actually put in her crib some time BEFORE 4:30, not up for chicken dinner at 5:30, and then somehow put to bed (where she presumably already was) for the night at 6:40.
Really?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not my opinion, just my interpretation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member