Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions..

first what is she holding? It almost looks like a ketchup bottle but I highly doubt that. I wonder if they have any pictures of her car at the gas station.

2. Do we know she bought gas? Or did she buy something inside?

3. I know they said she left her bag but I can't remember - did she take her phone with her? Pings would be a great help. I think I remember seeing she didn't though. What about a wallet?

4. Why are they focusing on falls lake?

Regarding Q4: per the media reports, "Today her friends rented a helicopter to search falls lake for her and her car." https://www.facebook.com/wralAmandaLamb/posts/10155180290795813

I dont know whether LE is searching in the Falls Lake area (very large area) or not. Apparently Allison's friends rented the chopper.

Allison's residence was very near Falls Lake, and the gas station where she was last seen is also near it.

attachment.php

Bottom left white dot: RDU Airport
Red flag: AC residence (address blocked by me) in Raleigh - 18 miles from RDU
Black dot: gas station in Wake Forest - 6 miles from residence

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 388
Hah, I thought ketchup bottle, as well, but that didn't make sense! It does look like a wallet and keys dangling. I *thought* I read the phone and wallet were left at work...the phone being left makes me think she didn't want the pings to happen. I think she didn't want to be tracked. I hope I'm wrong. I'm not sure what to make of the wallet confusion.
I thought maybe she had a quart of oil in her hand.

Also, maybe she didn't want to mess with any phone calls.

Was Jennifer Huston the one in Portland who went to a gas station,
put gas in her car and then went inside and bought a snack and a drink? Didn't she take the battery out of her phone, too?

Who'd have thought they would find her several days later hanging from a tree on a farmer's back acres?

So awfully sad and unexpected.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

put gas in her car and then went inside and bought a snack and a drink? Didn't she take the battery out of her phone, too?

Who'd have thought they would find her several days later hanging from a tree on a farmer's back acres?

Well if she put the gas in a oil can instead of the actual car that would be concerning to me..

Yes, she was found two weeks later, on private property.

Well if she put the gas in a oil can instead of the actual car that would be concerning to me..
What I was trying to say was:
Maybe she grabbed the oil on a shelf outside and brought it inside to pay for it and then she went back outside to put the oil in her car. I
check my oil regularly when I gas up.

She could have also bought a quart of oil and, say, $15 of gas for her pump to total the $23 (or something to that effect...I'm not sure how much a quart of oil costs). Hopefully the gas station attendant remembers, or there's a receipt, or something to confirm what was purchased.

She could have also bought a quart of oil and, say, $15 of gas for her pump to total the $23 (or something to that effect...I'm not sure how much a quart of oil costs). Hopefully the gas station attendant remembers, or there's a receipt, or something to confirm what was purchased.
It looks like pop bottle to me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It looks like pop bottle to me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh, I see it, too. you can kind of see the little bumpies at the top. The bottle is upside down. Like this:
attachment.php
What sodas are darker in color with clear plastic bottles and white caps? I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter, but maybe if LE were to find a receipt or something, it could explain the timestamps and timeline. Maybe she stopped to buy a soda somewhere before getting gas.

(sorry for all the attachments, I couldn't get it to be upside down until the third try, HAH!)

Attachments

• IMG_2513.jpg
    IMG_2513.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2513.jpg
    IMG_2513.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2513.jpg
    IMG_2513.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 436
I don't think there is any criminality whatsoever involved in this case. It reminds me of a sad case I followed where a young female doctor walked out of working in a hospital mid shift and drowned herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that case and she had a long history of mental illness or strange behavior if you will before this happened.

I'm also blown away by the security photos of her. I had this case totally, totally wrong.

Now I think she's no longer in the area. That she decided to start driving and keep on driving until she got to the mountains in NC, or heck, maybe all the way back to California.

If she did that, though, she would have likely stopped to get clothes, gas, food, maybe stay in a hotel. I guess that would be possible if she did have her wallet and her wallet had a credit card, even if she didn't have any cash.

I work with Allison. She is not a smoker. She parks in the supervisor lot, which is a five minute walk from T2. She would never up and leave, this can not be voluntary. I'm thinking random person, wrong place, wrong time.
She does not have a secret lover, we all talk about our love lives and there were no secrets.
Also, no reason for her to have her debit card. HMS provides a meal for every shift, can eat anything at starbucks. We are not allowed to leave the premise on a break, so that was not her intentions. I'm guessing she was going to grab the car registration for her roommate (who I think is actually her sister in law, not sure why they call her her roommate?) or maybe it's that she isn't actually married to Allisons brother, but Allison always called her her sister in law.

Missing Allison so much and so confused about why and how this could have happened.

Thanks for sharing. I totally agree with you.

I wanted to confirm that AC used a card to pay for the gas, so I googled. Found this link. I know to take everything that is reported with a grain of salt, but there is the line stating: "[FONT=&quot]Cope’s friends told CBS North Carolina her debit card was used between 3 and 4 p.m. Monday at a Shell gas station in Wake Forest, spending about $23, which is what she had left in her account." [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
I don't like the sound of that. Almost feels like she knew she was down to her last dollars, so she just spent it all knowing it didn't matter (UGH I hate typing that)... MOO, IMO.

http://wncn.com/2017/06/28/missing-rdu-workers-mom-heartbroken-and-overwhelmed/

I wanted to confirm that AC used a card to pay for the gas, so I googled. Found this link. I know to take everything that is reported with a grain of salt, but there is the line stating: "[FONT="]Cope’s friends told CBS North Carolina her debit card was used between 3 and 4 p.m. Monday at a Shell gas station in Wake Forest, spending about $23, which is what she had left in her account." [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=#454545][FONT="]

[/FONT]
I don't like the sound of that. Almost feels like she knew she was down to her last dollars, so she just spent it all knowing it didn't matter (UGH I hate typing that)... MOO, IMO.

http://wncn.com/2017/06/28/missing-rdu-workers-mom-heartbroken-and-overwhelmed/

Yes. Things look very bleak. Things do not add up to her intending to return to her life.

Oh, I see it, too. you can kind of see the little bumpies at the top. The bottle is upside down. Like this:
attachment.php
What sodas are darker in color with clear plastic bottles and white caps? I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter, but maybe if LE were to find a receipt or something, it could explain the timestamps and timeline. Maybe she stopped to buy a soda somewhere before getting gas.

(sorry for all the attachments, I couldn't get it to be upside down until the third try, HAH!)

That's what I've been seeing too.

Thank you for the photos!

I sometimes carry trash from inside my car to inside a store to toss away. maybe it was just an empty soda bottle.

Not sure what she is holding but an upside down soda bottle could be it.

As as far as her buying anything in the store, one of the articles I read mentioned the cashier said she purchased gas at pump 7, entered the store and used the restroom and left. It didn't sound like she purchased anything in the store.

Regarding her looking thinner, the picture is taken from above. A lot of ads use photos of folks taken from above in studios they use ladders and booms for that. Why, because you look thinner that way. A stylist can tell you that and other tricks. Try some selfies if you take the picture away and above you are likely to look like you lost a few pounds then if it was straight on.

I sometimes carry trash from inside my car to inside a store to toss away. maybe it was just an empty soda bottle.

It's possible. To me, though, it looks like the bottle itself is clear and the liquid (brownish in color, looks like to me) is half gone. Since the bottle is upside down, the liquid is down on the half by the white lid. The one thing I can't figure out is what dark sodas have white caps. I'm thinking, after Googling, it's Diet Coke. Looks like whatever it is, the label has been torn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member