GUILTY NC - Brittany Smith, pregnant, found deceased, Wendell, 4 Feb 2021 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, he appears to be around. I can’t remember which clip, but one of the clips which is taken in Wendell, at the location of the tent, shows BF Cody showing up, hugging the Dale Williams, who lives in the house and another man. According to the news person, Cody hugged the men, then drove away.

Dale stated that it couldn’t have been Cody because he didn’t have a car and didn’t drive. Well, he was able to get a ride from someone to get back to the house. MSM stated that he “drove” away, but I don’t trust their accuracy in distinguishing between “drove” and “rode”.

It has also been stated that family members reported her missing. Why didn’t Cody? I’m wondering if we really know how long she’s been missing.

Living in a tent, with a space heater, woman had troubled life before disappearance :: WRAL.com

This stood out as well...

Williams said that, although Smith could have screaming fights with her boyfriend, he could not be responsible for her disappearance.

"I think it’s kind of ludicrous to implicate him because he doesn’t drive. He doesn’t have a car," Williams said.

Brittany Samone Smith: Body stuffed in suitcase found near NC river where pregnant woman went missing

The police department has not revealed the identity of the victim but said it's possible she is 28-year-old Brittany Samone Smith, who disappeared about 10 miles away in Wendell on February 2, 2021. The case is treated as a homicide, according to Wake County Sheriff Gerald Baker. Baker also added that it's "safe to say this was no accident." The autopsy of the body is underway to confirm the woman's identity and cause of death.

https:///2021/02/brittany-samone-sm...e-near-where-n-c-pregnant-woman-went-missing/

Section of article

Person of interest
Smith was described as being 4’11” tall, about 115 pounds and ‘noticeably pregnant’.

Baker hinted that investigators suspect Smith may be the victim in the suitcase on Monday.

‘If this is, in fact, this young lady that we’ve been looking for all weekend, someone is responsible for that,’ he said.

The sheriff also said there is a ‘person of interest’ detectives want to speak with.

‘We’re going to work very hard. We’re going to find out who was responsible. I can tell you that. Because these things just don’t happen. Someone is responsible.’

Body found in suitcase on riverbank in hunt for pregnant woman

Feb 10
The identity of the body has not yet been disclosed, but police suspect it to be Brittany Samone Smith, who had been living in a tent with her boyfriend before she went missing.

Smith, 28, was "noticeably pregnant" and was last seen just 10 miles from where the suitcase was discovered.

"We're getting ready to confirm the woman's identity," Baker told reporters at the scene on Monday.

Just to add for quick reading Thank you @DaniElle0905
A body found in a suitcase near the Neuse River Trail has been identified as Brittany Smith, a missing 28-year-old pregnant woman, Wake County Sheriff Gerald Baker said Wednesday night.
Detectives said the initial cause of death is strangulation.

Two people were arrested Wednesday at a traffic stop in Raleigh. Thomas Clayton Johnson, 37, and Emmalei Grace Trevathan, 24, have been charged with murder, murder of an unborn child and concealment of body.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article249117890.html

A body found in a suitcase near the Neuse River Trail has been identified as Brittany Smith, a missing 28-year-old pregnant woman, Wake County Sheriff Gerald Baker said Wednesday night.

Two people were arrested Wednesday at a traffic stop in Raleigh. Thomas Clayton Johnson, 37, and Emmalei Grace Trevathan, 24, have been charged with murder, murder of an unborn child and concealment of body.

Raleigh police contacted the Sheriff’s Office at 10:40 a.m. Monday after a witness reported a body had been found along a section of the Neuse River Trail, near Allen Drive, said Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Eric Curry, The News & Observer reported.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article249117890.html#storylink=cpy

Well, hell. This makes me SO angry! I’m just enraged! I’m so sorry Brittany had such a hard life and then to have it end like this...just no words.
Prayers offered for she and her unborn child, and those who love them.

There is very little in the news. I happened to catch it on the new this morning as I was walking out the door and it was pretty much a 10 second segment. It has been cold and rainy here. Hopefully she’s just hiding out somewhere safe and warm.
Just now watching this thread --
Oh, pregnancy -- that can be such a dangerous and often deadly situation for so many women. One more baby, or even the first baby can put some husbands or boyfriends in a deadly panic.
This could be a big liability for this woman. Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad situation for her.
Feeling some bad vibes here...

I live about 30 miles from Wendell. It's a nice little town. The population is about 7,000. A lot of the citizens work in Raleigh or the Research Triangle Park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back