GUILTY NC - Brittany Smith, pregnant, found deceased, Wendell, 4 Feb 2021 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good Lord, what is wrong with people? Was this a possible adoption gone wrong or more demented individuals practicing evil???

RIP Brittany, and I’m so sorry Cody and family.

Jeez. And if this was the situation, what kind of parents were they gonna be to a newborn baby?! Ugh. The kind of people who can chop up a body, regardless of how the person dies, does not deserve to walk the streets freely amongst us. It's absolutely stunning how often this happens, in my opinion.

The kind of people who can chop up a body, regardless of how the person dies, does not deserve to walk the streets freely amongst us.

Not to bring up a gruesome subject, but do we know that she was dismembered? I haven’t read anything about the condition of the body in the suitcase. From what I’ve read she was petite (4’11”)... could she have fit into a large suitcase in tact?

Not to bring up a gruesome subject, but do we know that for certain? I haven’t read anything about the condition of the body in the suitcase. From what I’ve read she was petite (4’11”)... could she have fit into a large suitcase in tact?

No. We don’t know the condition of her body. I think she was petite enough to easily fit in a suitcase, if she was placed in there immediately.

I think it was speculation ( at least by me) that something was done to the body because of the delay in identifying her but now I'm thinking they held off announcing her identity because they were hot on the trail in finding these 2 pieces of work and didn't want to show their hand. All IMO

What? He saw his pregnant girlfriend get into a car with two unknown people? Later he spoke to her on the phone while she was in the car? How much later? Were they supposed to give her a ride home from where the boyfriend worked?

Good question -- I'm still wondering what the connection was between Brittany and "the couple." Had they worked together? Gone to school together? Friends of friends? Distant relatives? Did one or both of them know DW?
Hoping we'll find out soon.

Who are these two and how did they know Brittany? Are they homeless as well?
Was she going to let the couple adopt her baby, and then she changed her mind?
Did they just see this pregnant woman and kidnap her -- planning to take the baby from her? Or to take the baby and offer the baby to highest bidder?
Aggggrrrhhh!

This particular link originally stated the bf last saw her at his job (a grocery store) as she got into a vehicle with two unknown males. Then it was updated about an hour later saying two individuals.
Yes!!! I remembered it saying “males” at first, but I went back to the articles I had read and couldn’t find it anywhere! I thought I was going crazy.

She was heavily pregnant as well. Did they try to remove the baby? So much of that going on these days. MOO
I wouldn't be at all surprised if that turns out to have been the case. At only 4'11" and 119 pounds, six months pregnant could likely have been mistaken for later in the pregnancy. It could just turn out to be normal sex and drugs stuff too though.

Couple charged with murder of missing Wake County pregnant woman | CBS 17

Couple charged with murder of missing Wake County pregnant woman | WNCT

View attachment 283697

The Wake County Sheriff’s Office arrested Thomas Clayton Johnson, 37, and Emmalei Grace Trevathan, 24, during a traffic stop Wednesday afternoon in Raleigh. Both face charges of murder, murder of an unborn child, and concealment of a body.

Johnson and Grace have been booked into the Wake County Detention Center.

This story will be updated.

i wonder if they wanted her baby? but it was too early....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back