Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman's body found in Edgecombe County during search for missing Nash County woman

“Stone also said that Diana Keel's husband, Lynn, was brought in for questioning on Tuesday. Stone said he was a person of interest and believed he may be able to help identify the body.

Lynn Keel was able to go home later Tuesday. Investigators said they are in the process of obtaining search warrants for their vehicles.”

Holden Kurwicki‏ @HoldenCBS17

The home where Diana and Lynn Keel lived is still surrounded by crime tape. I spoke with the Nash County Sheriff this morning and he told me they have no updates on their investigation at this time. @WNCN

D1ipZ_VWoAInQJD.jpg

Holden Kurwicki on Twitter

Linnie Supall‏ @LinnieSupall

@NashCountySO: An autopsy will soon determine the identity of a body found by a NCDOT worker Tuesday in the days following the disappearance of Diana Keel, a #NashCounty mother of 2. Keel's husband named a 'person of interest' and called in for questioning. MORE: @SpecNewsRDU

D1ipOJJX4AAjeCa.jpg

D1ipOJHX0AAq-1W.jpg

D1iphY0WwA09ZCU.jpg

Linnie Supall on Twitter

So, the husband was asked to identify the body. Did he identify the body as that of his wife, Diana Keel? Why haven't they reported on that question of identity?

The body site was 30 minutes from the house on Polks Hole Road in Tarboro. On the map, the house (purple marker) and Polks Hole Road (green marker) are shown. Polks is a short dead end road into farm fields, woods, and a stream at the end. LK must be familiar with this area, maybe hunting?

The chances of a DOT worker being on this obscure road seems infinitesimally small. Maybe he was sent there as a search team member, based on known information. Otherwise, the find was a needle in a haystack.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.49.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.49.40 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.51.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.51.37 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Then will they publish cause of death? I wonder if they’ll hold that close to the vest. I am surprised that she has not been positively identified yet.

I, too, am surprised that apparently she has not yet been identified. I think that they will reveal the cause of death to the public. (Just guessing here, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe