NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I disagree. I do not believe that their lies should be considered 'cooperating'. I do not think that taking money for a child that they have not seen or heard from in nearly 2 years is a 'minor' crime. Furthermore, dropping a child that you are responsible for to an adult that you know virtually nothing about (address, REAL name, criminal history, etc etc at a McDonalds parking lot wouldn't that be child endangerment, therefore a crime? I've seen parents lose custody of kids for leaving them home alone for a few hours when they were too young, giving them to a stranger seems like it would be just as dangerous if not worse. JMO

No need to apologize for disagreeing.

But, could anyone on here find a law that the Parsonses have broken? Please provide a link or cut and paste the statute.

Now if they really did find those two then how come they haven't confirmed that they did in fact go to pick erica up at burger store? All too wierd :/

Just because the media has not reported something does not mean it has not happened.

That is very true :) if they are real though why wouldn't they come forward to clear themselves?

Sorry if I'm wrong. I thought i heard on dr phil that LE had found the strawberry and kelly but again who can believe anything that comes from cp's mouth :/

No you were not wrong Froglady ... & correctly remembered that CP said that
... it was in a "Salisbury Post" interview ...

The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON, the Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina Beach & she was the lady, they have not - actually, refused to show me her picture. So, I could never identify that lady & don't know what they see & the woman - if they even went to house too & they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So.

For your convenience Froglady, here is a link to a transcription to review or remind yourself about it ...

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-PARSONSMediaInterviewPt2.pdf

I believe Strawberry aka JJackson, and Kelly were supposed to be at the final meeting where Erica was turned over to the imaginary Nan. Not to mention Kelly's baby girl, if I'm not mistaken. (IIRC, there were three adult women and a baby at that last meeting where SP didn't see Nan or apparently anyone else.)
I also believe that BDG, JJ, and Kelly have also been questioned by investigators. Given that these three people are not imaginary, and two of them have been lately incarcerated, unless there's a big conspiracy against the adoptive parents, whatever these people told LE was more believable than what CP and SP have told LE.
LE is still publicly stating that the adoptive parents's story is not true.
Also, this conspiracy includes members of SP's family, CP's family, an imaginary Nan, BDG, JJ, Kelly, and Carolyn Parsons.

Finding kelly and strawberry would mean that they could question the events casey has told everyone. That's all I mean :/ yeh they could lie about it but if they were close in some way to the family then they could be as nutty as casey herself... IMO none of this family is normal.. And for the record I don't think anyone was actually involved bother than casey and sandy or just casey alone. It would just be a confirmation that casey is telling whoppers.

<modsnip>
Has casey said strawberry was there every time?

At least once, the last time I think. Pattin dad also confirmed it.

But, could anyone on here find a law that the Parsonses have broken? Please provide a link or cut and paste the statute.

Obstruction of justice, just like the mom and boyfriend of Elaina.

You can't charge someone with murder without a dead body.

Not true.

You can't charge someone with murder without a dead body.
I've read many stories on convictions without a body..

A for my last questions I am sorry for going on about one thing. I was trying to understand where I had heard things or read things. I've read all of these posts on both sections and watched the interviews but I'm going to not comment anymore as the brain just isn't as sharp as everyone else's.

I believe Strawberry aka JJackson, and Kelly were supposed to be at the final meeting where Erica was turned over to the imaginary Nan. Not to mention Kelly's baby girl, if I'm not mistaken. (IIRC, there were three adult women and a baby at that last meeting where SP didn't see Nan or apparently anyone else.)
I also believe that BDG, JJ, and Kelly have also been questioned by investigators. Given that these three people are not imaginary, and two of them have been lately incarcerated, unless there's a big conspiracy against the adoptive parents, whatever these people told LE was more believable than what CP and SP have told LE.
LE is still publicly stating that the adoptive parents's story is not true.
Also, this conspiracy includes members of SP's family, CP's family, an imaginary Nan, BDG, JJ, Kelly, and Carolyn Parsons.

I disagree. Other than the FBI releasing its missing persons bulletin, LE has been quiet for weeks.

I was replying to the person who deleted their account or posts. I am assuming that strawberry has been found as was posted by 2rose. If they've been found, they either say its true or false, but her presence at the scene now that Casey is hinting at being tricked leaves an unfathomable scenario.

At least once, the last time I think. Pattin dad also confirmed it.

Obstruction of justice, just like the mom and boyfriend of Elaina.

Not true.

What have they done to obstruct justice?

When has anyone been charged with murder without a murder in the US? I call shenanigans!

While I don't have a statute to cut and paste, they have broken some federal laws. See this article from last week.

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Former-FBI-Asst--221425901.html

Swecker noted the Parsonses have already admitted to committing a federal crime. They received state benefits each month for Erica, because they adopted a child with special needs.

The Parsonses said they continued to collect those benefits while Erica was gone, claiming they didn't want her to lose the benefits if she returned.

That is very true :) if they are real though why wouldn't they come forward to clear themselves?

Clear themselves from what & to who ? If Strawberry & Kelly have talked to law enforcement then they have done everything they have to do.

Lots of people wouldn't choose to come forward in the media because then their name & photo will be in the news & with that comes a lot of harassment from "" going by your residence & place of employment. Depending on what type of jobs these people have, some employers wouldn't like that because it would be a distraction from carrying on business as usual.

What have they done to obstruct justice?

When has anyone been charged with murder without a murder in the US? I call shenanigans!

They have reported that they were 100% sure that they dropped off Erica to her grandmother, 3 times. Turns out her grandmother is dead. Almost 2 years later, she is contemplating that maybe she was tricked. Just because she pleads ignorance does not mean she could not be charged with obstruction for that point alone.

I apologize if that was taken badly. I don't like personal attacks so I didn't mean to sound accusing.

I don't read other threads here, so I don't know what is happening out there.
And I haven't seen it done in this thread.

That is your opinion. My opinion is that they (meaning Strawberry & K) have been found.
CP got info about Strawberry from LE & it would appear that had no other source to provide that info.
ACR & I have both confirmed that info independently.
I just don't think CP is that educated or saavy to do these type of things.
Her taking a month to figure out that Nan was a fake, sure shows that she is not the
smartest tack in the bunch. It probably took a long time for the lawyer to explain it to her.

So yes we can agree to disagree on that point :)

I only confirmed positively finding Billy Dean Goodman's mother, Cloie Goodman and all their children. That was found on the Mormon's LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) family research site. I followed that up with finding info then on Ancestry.com, and then located the Obit for Cloie Goodman.

I never confirmed that I found "THE" Janice "Strawberry" Jackson person.

I recall posting that there were two people named Janice Jackson listed out on the NC Offender list and that one of them was around the age of Billy Dean Goodman (just a curiosity) but never confirmed that either was "The" Janice Jackson associated with the person in the story Casey Parsons is telling.

Just want to make that statement clear. :)

ACR

The last I knew LE is still standing by their claim that the adoptive parents are lying. Maybe I'm misinterpreting.
What about the conspiracy theory? Who gains from Erica's disappearance financially? At this point the only fact in evidence is that only the adoptive parents have received the monthly payments for a child not in their care. Nothing has been stated as far as Erica having been sold or having been killed.
It still remains that LE has not stated that anyone interviewed, other than the adoptive parents, are lying.

They have reported that they were 100% sure that they dropped off Erica to her grandmother, 3 times. Turns out her grandmother is dead. Almost 2 years later, she is contemplating that maybe she was tricked. Just because she pleads ignorance does not mean she could not be charged with obstruction for that point alone.

Nah. That's a stretch. You have to intentionally interfere with an investigation.

if strawberry and kelly really do exist and have been talked to be le - they may have been told not to talk to the media - imo

Lying to keep investigators from finding a child is probably obstructing justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme