NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But is that worth not coming forward and facing the FBI for? I mean if its only 4 months away I would just come forward now...they willingly let her go there and haven't made a fuss to get her back so why would they even think there would be a problem..JMO

I asked someone else about it & was told that at age 16 the teenager can choose where they live but
there has to be some type of approvable guardian (typically a relative) present in the home until age 18, whereupon the courts have no say. Not sure what the law is in North Carolina, but nobody would approve "Nan" because of the fraud.

I understand that, but when they are making deals with those hardened criminals, they usually make a deal with them so that they can nail the "bigger fish" who would the bigger fish be in this case?

Look it all depends on the facts in this case ... but we don't know what the facts are yet.

This "Nan" could be harmless, but that is rather unlikely.
If CP sold Erica to sex slave trafficker, then busting that ring would be the bigger fish.

I have read stories before about a crime ring (like prostitution) having a friendly granny type up front for show as a cover for the initial take-in until they have secured the girls.

Remember this March 2013 link that was posted earlier about a sex ring in North Carolina ...

http://www.gastongazette.com/group-to-rescue-girls-in-sex-trafficking-trade-1.116274

RBBM: Just because members look at the case, see there has been nothing to support the adopted parents stories, doesn't mean it's based on emotion

I apologize if that was taken badly. I don't like personal attacks so I didn't mean to sound accusing.

It seems to be a current trend on WS to call another poster "emotional" if they don't agree with another point of view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine has nothing to do with emotions

I don't read other threads here, so I don't know what is happening out there.
And I haven't seen it done in this thread.

Strawberry and Nan have not been found

That is your opinion. My opinion is that they (meaning Strawberry & K) have been found.
CP got info about Strawberry from LE & it would appear that had no other source to provide that info.
ACR & I have both confirmed that info independently.
I just don't think CP is that educated or saavy to do these type of things.
Her taking a month to figure out that Nan was a fake, sure shows that she is not the
smartest tack in the bunch. It probably took a long time for the lawyer to explain it to her.

So yes we can agree to disagree on that point :)

**SNIPPED BY ME**
That is your opinion. My opinion is that they have been found.
CP got info about Strawberry from LE & it would appear that had no other source to provide that info.
Her taking a month to figure out that Nan was a fake, sure shows that she is not the
smartest tack in the bunch. It probably took a long time for the lawyer to explain it to her.

So yes we can agree to disagree on that point :)

Great! So NAN has been found. Source please? And if NAN has been found, where is Erica???

Great! So NAN has been found. Source please? And if NAN has been found, where is Erica???

Please reread that message again because you seem to have confused Nan with Strawberry.

I thought casey said Kelly and strawberry had been found but not "nan" that was in the doctor phil interview?

Now if they really did find those two then how come they haven't confirmed that they did in fact go to pick erica up at burger store? All too wierd :/

From the online chats from Casey to Carolyn:

"Carolyn, Erica is doing perfect. Don't know why all these rumors are floating around about where she is. Sandy and I still have custody of Erica and she is our daughter,"

Casey wrote this in February 2013

This message implies that Carolyn wrote first asking about Erica because of rumours that she was missing. A lot of people must have been talking about this for some time!!

So much that Carolyn had to adress Casey about it....

Now if they really did find those two then how come they haven't confirmed that they did in fact go to pick erica up at burger store? All too wierd :/

LE has NO obligation to release any information to the public and it is VERY common practice for them to disclose few facts proceeding with their investigation. The police often think the media are an annoyance that they have to put up with.

The more cases you look at, you will that they only release tidbits that LE thinks will help them solve the case. So in this instance, it would appear that LE does not think it will help them in any way if the public knows they have talked to Strawberry. In fact probably the opposite ... it helps LE because there will be more pressure on CP as she gets more and more public condemnation & questioning by her peers to disclose whatever she has been lying about.

Please reread that message again because you seem to have confused Nan with Strawberry.

No no, you said THEY have been found. I'm very aware that a Janice "strawberry" Jackson was found. So where's Nan?

No evidence of murder? Erica is missing and CPs son says she killed him. No other info, but that is something.

As far as strawberry being found, that doesn't mean anything. Unless you have all 3, plus a baby. Hell, strawberry being found worsens the CPs story. Having a real person mixed in with someone that is now being described as a con artist makes less sense.

If CP confesses that she sold Erica to a sex slave ring and is willing to cooperate for a deal, I will be taking all of her quotes and writing a book called Lying For Dummies - Murder Edition

<Mod Snip>
RBBM: Just because members look at the case, see there has been nothing to support the adopted parents stories, doesn't mean it's based on emotion. Strawberry and Nan have not been found. Until there is SOME kind of truth, I don't believe the adoptive parents.

On the other hand, the bio-Mom and everything she has said has been proven by CP's own Facebook posts.

It seems to be a current trend on WS to call another poster "emotional" if they don't agree with another point of view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine has nothing to do with emotions. Just the truth. :moo:

To which the reply post read:

**SNIPPED BY ME** BBM
That is your opinion. My opinion is that they have been found.

So yes we can agree to disagree on that point :loser:

NOWHERE in the above was K even mentioned! Strawberry and Nan ONLY were mentioned.

My reading comprehension might be off at times due to fibro, but it wasn't this time!

I agree! I really think that in her mind Casey thought that she would just tell LE the same story that she had told the family and that LE would just say "oh, okay, she's with her Nan, lets leave them be". I don't believe it ever occurred to her that LE would follow up and make sure that Erica is actually alive and well, living with "Nan". She thought that LE would just buy the story hook, line and sinker just like the rest of the family. When LE didn't buy it, her stories (LIES) became more and more elaborate and she started tripping herself up. I admit after that first interview, I started to believe her....but then she kept talking, and talking, and talking. The more she said the worse it became. I don't believe a word of what she says now.

My thoughts as well! Everyone else just took her word for where Erica was...so why all the concern now? Why isn't everyone believing me now? Yup, add more lies to try to convince someone, anyone, that she is telling the truth. Just keep talking Casey.... keep on talking! Dig that hole a bit deeper...keep on trying. Maybe someone will believe you...eventually!

Just lock 'em up! One of the two will talk when faced with severe jail time! Let's see who is willing to turn on the other, and give up some real FACTS as to what happened! Let's see who is ready to make a deal first!

:jail: JMO!

If you feel a post is against TOS then please alert, a Mod will check into it. Everyone's opinion is welcome here, if you don't like someone's opinion you can just pass it on by.

:tyou:

But why would Strawberry accompany a person that is of no relation to her boyfriend/husband? Once the story comes out that Nan is fake and not her man's mom, she would have left herself vulnerable to being an accessory to kidnapping at least.

Sorry if I'm wrong. I thought i heard on dr phil that LE had found the strawberry and kelly but again who can believe anything that comes from cp's mouth :/

Again, finding Strawberry and Kelly means what? Casey says that they were with Nan. Now Casey is saying that she may have been tricked. What I'm saying is that Strawberry is bio dads significant other. She would know that his mother is dead. If she was somehow part of a plan to kidnap Erica, seems she would not insert herself in the situation with a person claiming to be someone that can proven as not alive. Just send Nan alone so not to be later identified. I don't think it is realistic that Nan tricked Casey and Strawberry. I mean, Strawberry was dating bio dad. She would at some point talk to him about hanging out with his dead mom. Even through dating, doesn't a conversation come up at some point about parents and bio dad would say his mom is deceased.

So Strawberry was with biodad 19 years ago. So a trickster brings her along for what? Are we assuming that fake Nan was with a fake Strawberry too? Or is this the real strawberry with a fake ex boyfriends mother? Again, once a bit of investigation is done by either Casey or Carolyn or LEO and its quickly known that Nan has been deceased for 5 years, than Strawberry would be exposed. Due to reports that bio dads mom is deceased, can we assume that Nan was not who she says she was? So what would the scenario be that Strawberry would be involved with a person concealing her identity multiple times over 8 months?

Again, finding Strawberry and Kelly means what? Casey says that they were with Nan. Now Casey is saying that she may have been tricked. What I'm saying is that Strawberry is bio dads significant other. She would know that his mother is dead. If she was somehow part of a plan to kidnap Erica, seems she would not insert herself in the situation with a person claiming to be someone that can proven as not alive. Just send Nan alone so not to be later identified. I don't think it is realistic that Nan tricked Casey and Strawberry. I mean, Strawberry was dating bio dad. She would at some point talk to him about hanging out with his dead mom. Even through dating, doesn't a conversation come up at some point about parents and bio dad would say his mom is deceased.

Finding kelly and strawberry would mean that they could question the events casey has told everyone. That's all I mean :/ yeh they could lie about it but if they were close in some way to the family then they could be as nutty as casey herself... IMO none of this family is normal.. And for the record I don't think anyone was actually involved bother than casey and sandy or just casey alone. It would just be a confirmation that casey is telling whoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme