NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsonses move out of Salisbury home

After nearly a month of media attention and dissent from neighbors, it appears Casey and Sandy Parsons are on the move.
A U-Haul truck arrived at their Salisbury home late Tuesday morning. Shortly after, the family began loading it, and a separate pickup truck, with furniture and appliances.
Erica Parsons, Casey and Sandy’s adopted daughter, was reported missing by her brother in early August, about two years after she was last seen.
The family’s attorney says the family is doing nothing wrong. The Parsonses just don’t want to be in their home at this time.
No one has been charged for any crime in relation to Erica’s dissperance.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-move-out-of-Salisbury-home-221339221.html

Do they really think they can hide from the media? This just makes them look even more guilty.

Didn't someone say CP angrily removed posters of Erica and whatnot after the vigil a few days ago? I bet she's mad about the vigil, hence moving and hoping the new neighbors won't make her look at posters of Erica.

Parsonses move out of Salisbury home

After nearly a month of media attention and dissent from neighbors, it appears Casey and Sandy Parsons are on the move.
A U-Haul truck arrived at their Salisbury home late Tuesday morning. Shortly after, the family began loading it, and a separate pickup truck, with furniture and appliances.
Erica Parsons, Casey and Sandy’s adopted daughter, was reported missing by her brother in early August, about two years after she was last seen.
The family’s attorney says the family is doing nothing wrong. The Parsonses just don’t want to be in their home at this time.
No one has been charged for any crime in relation to Erica’s dissperance.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-move-out-of-Salisbury-home-221339221.html

The earlier link their attorney said he wasn't aware of an address change!!! :banghead:

:jail: And throw away the key!!! They have committed several crimes, and some on the federal level, and yet...no arrest! Child endangerment would throw them in jail!

How long was it until Casey Anthony was arrested after initial missing report?

Several helicopters are flying over their Miller Chapel Rd. house right now.

If their plan is to move to avoid the media, they're wasting their time. The media will simply follow them.

The earlier link their attorney said he wasn't aware of an address change!!! :banghead:

:jail: And throw away the key!!! They have committed several crimes, and some on the federal level, and yet...no arrest! Child endangerment would throw them in jail!

Oh, I don't know. Had they been arrested right away, LE wouldn't have the benefit of the six part interview with local media nor the 2-part Dr. Phil show.These two strike me as the type who would return to a crime scene to make sure they didn't leave anything behind or nothing is disturbed. I'm sure LE watches everything they do and everywhere they go.

How long was it until Casey Anthony was arrested after initial missing report?

Answering my own question--according to Wikipedia, Casey Anthony was arrested the day after her mother called 911 about Caylee being missing, once they determined that Casey lied about her employment and about the "Nanny". (Sorry, I didn't follow that case, had to look it up, I assume most of WS knows all this.)

So I guess I have no theory as to why they have not been arrested for child endangerment. Although Casey Anthony of course was acquitted, so maybe not the best case for comparison anyway. (Meaning: maybe LE is trying to be extra careful. I know that gets said a lot and it's not always true; but it turned out to be true with Alanna Gallagher recently. Silence for weeks, but in the meantime LE really did have all the aces up their sleeves.)

such a bizarre case. knowing they are just walking around free after all we know and don't know is disturbing. but I assume and have faith that the DA and LE are making sure the case is a winnable case. they don't want to make any mistakes. obviously SP & CP aren't going anywhere that they cant be found (like leaving the country). the other kids are not with them. it is just a matter of time....

I believe we WILL see SP & CP in cuffs sooner than later.

This family is beyond screwed up.

I thought that CP was saying how everyone in the family was against them (Dr. Phil)? I am assuming they are moving in with SP's side of the family. Does that side have a conscience and could they be capable of finding out where and what happened to Erica?

Who moves when they are innocent?

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 21m
#ericaparsons family u-haul in Siler City area, heading to eastern part of NC
Expand
Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 37m
Deputies aware #ericaparsons parents have moved out of their home, say they will stay in touch with them and their attorney as needed
Expand
Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 2h
U haul at #ericaparsons house has left
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 3h
U haul at #ericaparsons house out of driveway, hooking up car tow dolly pic.twitter.com/QI3EOkmidf
View photo

They left town!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members