NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO disappointing!!

Purely speculation but the tapes yielding no evidence makes me wonder if she was not on any of the tapes. So was she ever in that house? JP claims she went missing from that home, right?

UGH! I'm shocked the tapes gave no clues at all.

I have a different take. The article doesn't state that the tapes yielded no evidence or clues, only that there was "no video evidence that led to new developments in the case" and that LE was unable to "gain any new information on what may have happened to Erica" from the tapes. Maybe Erica is seen on one or more of those four tapes. Jamie already told LE that Erica was at the Miller Chapel Rd. home so that would not be new information. LE has a reason for keeping four of the video surveillance tapes so there's something on there that is of interest to them. I think "new" is the key word in the wsoctv article: The tapes did not lead to "new developments" nor did LE gain any "new information" about what happened to Erica. We're not privy to everything LE does know, however. There may be information on them that confirms things LE already knew. Things of which we are not aware. I have hope that there is something of use on the tapes. I see no reason for LE to keep four of them, otherwise.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/surveillance-video-provides-no-leads-erica-parsons/nZmYB/

The billboards are digital and the number that Adams Outdoor Advertising has available varies. That could be the reason for the discrepancy.

WCNC-TV reported a few minutes ago that as late as February and April of 2012, CP was claiming to various friends and family members that Erica was still living at home.

She never said anything at that time to indicate that Erica had gone to live with someone else, even though she told law enforcement that Erica had left the family home in November of 2011.

WCNC-TV reported a few minutes ago that as late as February and April of 2012, CP was claiming to various friends and family members that Erica was still living at home.

She never said anything at that time to indicate that Erica had gone to live with someone else, even though she told law enforcement that Erica had left the family home in November of 2011.

I wonder when or what caused her to come up with The Nan Story? Hmmm.... :scared:

This is exactly what I had wondered before! How did CP answer to CarP regarding Erica's absence? Here, it turned out that she outright lied to her.

So, where is Erica????

If CP was so overwhelmed with parenting, to an extent of contributing to her demise, then why not allow the likes of CarP to share the guardianship role?

Is there any sliver of probability that Erica is alive, but being concealed elsewhere???

One thing is for sure.... CP is lying. Whether she is lying about Erica being with 'Nan', or Erica actually being with them..... she sure weaves elaborate and delusional tales regarding her daughter's life.

How long did she think that she could carry on with these lies?

Imagine living in a home 24/7 with such a liar. CP had every opportunity to deceive and lie to Erica, as well! Poor child!

"She's a teenager and you know what that is like." OMG! Shadows of the excuses for Zahra Baker.

My guess is that Erica wasn't even allowed to learn to read or write that letter written to CarP that Erica supposedly signed!

:stormingmad:

I'm just speechless after reading those three pages.... Two questions... WHERE IS ERICA? and WHY HASN'T CASEY BEEN ARRESTED????

"She's a teenager and you know what that is like." OMG! Shadows of the excuses for Zahra Baker.

My guess is that Erica wasn't even allowed to learn to read or write that letter written to CarP that Erica supposedly signed!

:stormingmad:

I can't help but wonder if all of those messages written to CarolP (supposedly from EP) were in fact CP posing as EP, at least the messages written AFTER CP allowed EP to meet her bio mom. We don't know what kind of education level EP had but she apparently types better and has better spelling than her own biomom.....IMO, it wouldn't be that far fetched for those messages to actually have been coming from CP knowing how many lies she's been caught in already.

wonder why they were taping the front door and driveway of their neighbors. Was it because of fighting and police being called? Were things being stolen? I have had wild neighbors but I have never recorded their yard. Mine yes but theirs no.

I video my driveway, in doing so it also videos the front yard of our neighbor across the street. Since that home is a vacation rental and we are good friends with the owner, they don't mind at all :). My point is, I can't video my driveway without also capturing neighbors entire front yard and all passing vehicles..

This is just wow, I don't even know what to think about it. Casey lying in emails to Carolyn. And again,why would she not discuss Nan with Carolyn?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

I noticed a few things in these conversations as well.

I have to wonder what exactly she meant by this...from May 2010:
"It's just that big Sandy goes along with his daddy and you know how Steve feels," Casey Parsons wrote. "But it has always hurt me because I know how you felt about your kids and I know you have always loved your kids. I thank you so much Carolyn for giving me Erica!! We love her so much. I can't even think about life without her."

And THIS written just this past February 2013...seems to contradict what other family members have said about CP hating CarolP:
"I'm not going to be mean. I have never hated you and I never will," Casey Parsons wrote."You have been through a lot in you life. I talk with Erica and try to explain this so she will start to accept you. Just today I said something to her. It takes time. Please don't worry about her."

And finally, another conversation from early 2013, who wants to bet there's no photos that were taken here, no record from the studio at all, just another lie out of CP's mouth:
There are several similar conversations over the next few months, including one in which Casey tells Carolyn that they recently had a family portrait made at "Young's Studio" in Locust. She says when the pictures were ready, she would send a copy to Carolyn.

I see it as just more of a reflection into CP's mind. I think she wanted Erica to love her and only her and if Erica actually liked CarP at all I can see CP having major jealousy issues over it. I don't know but I would imagine an abused teenager would probably tend to dislike their mom more than a typical teenage girl would. I don't really think Erica wrote any of that. But then again I also imagine a lot of dysfunction. CP has her own world and who knows, maybe she really believes her lies.

This is just wow, I don't even know what to think about it. Casey lying in emails to Carolyn. And again,why would she not discuss Nan with Carolyn?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

OMG, just when I thought I was going to fall asleep for September on this case, and then this !! What a bombshell.

Way to go WBTVNews3 !! :rockon:

There's no way I would believe that Erica wrote those emails, the ones with her name was signed on. Manipulation is all I can say, and premeditation !!

And so she drags her daughter Brook into this again !!

I hope LE finds all these e-mails in Casey's computers they took so they have hard evidence in the discovery documents against her on her premeditation, and that's exactly what this is, in my opinion. Casey has the answer for everything. Oh and now Erica is getting tutored in math in March 2013 yet Casey claims the last time she talk to Erica was in February 2012 !! What a LIAR !!

Poor Erica, where is that sweet child?

=======================================
www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

"In their final conversation in March 2013, Casey told Carolyn that it might be a while before she writes again because she's rarely on the computer.

She says Brook, another daughter of the Parsons, and Erica were going to Asheville for the weekend. She told Carolyn that Erica was getting tutoring in math from a family friend.

She talked about Erica getting her driver's permit and mentioned that they would have to get special pedal extensions for her, because of her height, before she could drive.

Casey told Carolyn that someone had hacked her Facebook account and had been sending out weird messages."
=======================================

:seeya:

I just can't believe that last news flash. Wow, imagine CP telling lies! What reason does she have for lying? My imagination just can't come up with a scenario requiring these lies that's good for Erica unless I allow it to run into never-never land.

Didn't CP claim that CarP is the one who introduced her to bio grandma Nan? If that were true, why the bold faced lies to CarP about how Erica is doing and where she is going when CP told everyone else that EP was with Nan? CarP could have already known that EP was with Nan at that point, since she also knew Nan. I don't understand why she would lie. Grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101