NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/...adictions-in-story-of-missing-teen?page=1&N=F

She then goes on to say that one day Erica will want to meet Carolyn. She also asks Carolyn not to tell "big Sandy" that she's giving her updates about Erica.

This tells us that CP was presumably concealing her communications with Carolyn from SP. It sounds to me like CP was setting up a way to get rid of Erica for some time before November 2011.
So, when did SP find out his wife had been communicating with Carolyn

I wish we could hear more from the other kids in that home.

I can't understand why CP would PLAN to get rid of a child via murder ???
If CP didn't want Erica, why not encourage the relationship with bio mom
... because then Erica might move in with CarP ?

Why does CP think it is not ok for Erica to live with her bio mom ...
but then CP thinks it is ok for Erica to live with her supposed bio grandmother ?
If CP just wants to turn Erica over to someone else, it shouldn't matter to who.

If CP just wants the cheques to keep coming in, why not keep Erica in her home ?

Does anyone know when that income source would have automatically stopped ?
Maybe when Erica turned 16 ? 18 ? 21 ?

Elsewhere ... Erica would have 8 grandparents ... 4 bio & 4 adoptive ... so 4 grandmothers in all.
I think the adoptive maternal grandmother is "Maw Maw" SS.
And the the supposed bio paternal grandmother is "Nan" IG.

MOO

2rose technically she could have more grandparents since SP's dad is remarried and CP was adopted. This is one confusing family tree! LOL

2rose technically she could have more grandparents since SP's dad is remarried and CP was adopted. This is one confusing family tree! LOL

CP is adopted ??? First I have ever heard of that ... could you cite any links please ?
But I do know that bio mom CarP is adopted.

I would say because she knew Carolyn needs the money that she was collecting for erika... IMO

2rose I think that's who she means.

Wowzers about those e-mails!

As much as they let the entire country know more about the lying CP, I'm betting that their release to the public was made to increase the pressure on CP and SP to fess up.

At this point, I imagine CP and possibly SP are sitting around the table, trying to figure out a way to explain the differences, change their story, as it were. Then, when they manage to add to the already convoluted story, LE will release yet another tidbit to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

has it been confirmed that sp is still living in the house with no stove/fridge?

but then CP thinks it is ok for Erica to live with her supposed bio grandmother ?
If CP just wants to turn Erica over to someone else, it shouldn't matter to who.

If CP just wants the cheques to keep coming in, why not keep Erica in her home ?

Does anyone know when that income source would have automatically stopped ?
Maybe when Erica turned 16 ? 18 ? 21 ?

Elsewhere ... Erica would have 8 grandparents ... 4 bio & 4 adoptive ... so 4 grandmothers in all.
I think the adoptive maternal grandmother is "Maw Maw" SS.
And the the supposed bio paternal grandmother is "Nan" IG.

MOO

It stops automatically at 18.

FWIW CP had to continue cashing the checks to avoid answering questions from the state. I don't believe she premeditated anything, I think she's covering up major. And failing.

One of the news reporters said that Brook is constantly coming and going to the house.

If CP just wants the cheques to keep coming in, why not keep Erica in her home ? (respectfully snipped)

Maybe the Facebook notes to CarolP are not a sign of premeditation, but already the act of covering something up. I wonder if something happened to Erica right after the January 2011 meeting and the notes from CP and those claimed to be from Erica were fabricated to cover up that Erica was already "gone". Do we know when anybody outside of the direct family members (SP, CP and their offspring) actually saw Erica?

I know there was an incident in August 2011 with JP when the police were called, but did the police actually see Erica when they visited? Was that "incident" all part of the coverup that was already taking place?

or maybe it happened right after, and that's why she didn't follow up in court?

Maybe the Facebook notes to CarolP are not a sign of premeditation, but already the act of covering something up. I wonder if something happened to Erica right after the January 2011 meeting and the notes from CP and those claimed to be from Erica were fabricated to cover up that Erica was already "gone". Do we know when anybody outside of the direct family members (SP, CP and their offspring) actually saw Erica?

I know there was an incident in August 2011 with JP when the police were called, but did the police actually see Erica when they visited? Was that "incident" all part of the coverup that was already taking place?

If she was in the house when police where there, then her name should be listed in the police report.

If she was in the house when police where there, then her name should be listed in the police report.

I don't know if that is true. Would the police actually take a headcount of all the family members and record who all was in the house? When we called police because of burglary, they did not ask about my children or take down their names.

That's why I was wondering if the messages written after the meeting took place were written by CP and not by EP. The tone of the messages seem to take a sudden turn and become defensive on behalf of the adoptive parents. It really has the feel of CP writing them as if she was really trying to convince CarolP that there's no chance she could be a part of EP's life anymore.....after just ONE meeting.

This just seems very suspicious IMO, I'm starting to worry about the actual month in 2011 that EP went missing based on these messages. Of course this is just speculation since we do not officially know the last time anyone outside of the family saw Erica.

In my opinion, it all comes down to those checks. EP meets bio-mom, wants to go live with her...CP and SP don't want those checks to stop. EP doesn't give in and gets hit the wrong way in anger (either by SP or CP). It all comes down to the money. People get killed for $5...hell for no money. But since checks are involved and those checks kept getting cashed, that's the motive right there.

As far as EP writing anything close to those emails, I say no way. I see the excuse for the discrepancies being that CP will say she was lying to CarP to get the point across that EP didn't want her around and that EP was not educated anough to express that emotion. She was lying for the better good. It's all poop. CP is crazy as ****.

OMG, just when I thought I was going to fall asleep for September on this case, and then this !! What a bombshell.

Way to go WBTVNews3 !! :rockon:

There's no way I would believe that Erica wrote those emails, the ones with her name was signed on. Manipulation is all I can say, and premeditation !!

I don't think it was premeditation. For me it seems something happened to Erica after january 5, when she met her bio mom, supervised by Casey. They were supposed to meet again, so Casey first suggested Erica didn't want it and then procured a fake message from the girl, attempting to cut out all the contact with the bio mom. By the way, all this "I love Casey and Sandy sooo much and they are my real parents" stuff makes me feel nauseating. :puke:

I assume it was Carolyn.

Actually I'm amazed that Carolyn saved all her e-mails from that long ago.

I hope we get to read more. :seeya:

Yes, Carolyn saved her emails/facebook, etc but Casey allegedly throughout the photos that Nan sent. If you haven't seen your child in a year, why would you throw out the photos?

Speaking of the "family portrait" I have found a Deborah Young Studio in Cornelius, NC, but nothing in Locust, NC. Any locals here?

One thing we do know, and that's in Casey's own words, that Erica was no longer thought of as part of her family by June 10, 2012, because she wrote on her "Meet Our Family" web page, "I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 20 and the youngest is a boy and he is 6yrs. My kids are my life."

THAT 6 year old was born June 10, 2006. Her two girls she mentions were Brook and Sadie.

ERICA IS MISSING FROM THE LIST !!

http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

Even "IF" (rolling eyes here!) Erica went off to live with a grandmother, a mother wouldn't have excluded her but would have stated something like, example, "I have three girls, two at home but one is living with her grandmother."

Even when a child in the family passes away, a mother will still include that child in the list, for example, "I have X number of children alive and one that passed away." Some Mothers will even include miscarriages in the head count. A mother never forgets the count of her chickens !!

The real question I have is why did CP and SP go on the Dr. Phil show!!? Did they think ANYONE would believe them? If the reason was to tap into television to expedite Nan or EP or someone that knows them to contact law enforcement to tell them they are okay, than (in my imagination) I would see 2 adults pleading to the camera to please be on the lookout. Everyone in Asheville, call law enforcement. There is an old lady living in your town...has been living there...shops there...buys clothes there...she looks like this....her name is Nan or whatever the name was before Nan. This is not a country wide search. This is Asheville!! How big is Asheville? An adult would say these things, but even more so, an adult that has absolutely no fear that her daughter is in danger. Everything is fine....she lives in Asheville. Farmhouse...horses. I mean Jesus, why the hell did they go on the show. Oh yeah, money.

The real question I have is why did CP and SP go on the Dr. Phil show!!? Did they think ANYONE would believe them? If the reason was to tap into television to expedite Nan or EP or someone that knows them to contact law enforcement to tell them they are okay, than (in my imagination) I would see 2 adults pleading to the camera to please be on the lookout. Everyone in Asheville, call law enforcement. There is an old lady living in your town...has been living there...shops there...buys clothes there...she looks like this....her name is Nan or whatever the name was before Nan. This is not a country wide search. This is Asheville!! How big is Asheville? An adult would say these things, but even more so, an adult that has absolutely no fear that her daughter is in danger. Everything is fine....she lives in Asheville. Farmhouse...horses. I mean Jesus, why the hell did they go on the show. Oh yeah, money.

I thought dr phil didn't pay his guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme