NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOC has received a Rowan County police log that details calls that were made around the day Erica went missing. One of entries was made about 7:00 p.m. on July 30:

"A deputy went to the house with a DSS agent and assisted with an interview with the father (Sandy Parsons) there who 'acted as if he did not know any information on the whereabouts of the 16-year-old (sic) girl in question.'"

I guess he forgot about that little trip he made in December 2011 to hand Erica off to Nan at McDonald's in Mooresville. When did it all come back to you, Sandy? :liar:

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/police-logs-shed-new-light-day-erica-parsons-was-r/nbGJb/

WSOC has received a Rowan County police log that details calls that were made around the day Erica went missing. One of entries was made about 7:00 p.m. on July 30:

I guess he forgot about that little trip he made in December 2011 to hand Erica off to Nan at McDonald's in Mooresville. When did it all come back to you, Sandy? :liar:

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/police-logs-shed-new-light-day-erica-parsons-was-r/nbGJb/

Wow! Just wow! Now I know for certain that they are definitely covering up some grave situation with Erica :( I mean, why would he tell LE & DSS that first night that he knows nothing, and then later claim that he was there?! How do they think that they can get away with all these lies?!

Yep, that's a major memory lapse right there Sandy boy. Kind of reminds me of Sergeant Shultz, I know nothing, nothing.

From your link:

The log goes on to say the father said his wife had all the information on her and she was at a Jonas Brothers concert and would be home later.

:furious:

What is CP doing to find her adopted daughter?

She's taking pain meds because her paint is a 10 out of 10 !~
She said that on the Phil show while sitting up right in a chair
and chattering away , 10 out of 10 ! :)

I think it's too hard to call based on the info we have. I'd want to hear how well his illness was being managed and more about the family dynamic. I'm considering the possibility that after moving out of his parent's he has stabilised. If someone has been mentally unwell and then begins recovery, it's common to start reflecting and only then be shocked at what has really happened. That's why the risk of suicide is still high after someone gets better, as they get more insight.

I take his theory about burying Erica in the backyard with a grain of salt. That part may be revenge driven. So a psych and family history might help to disentangle truth from fiction and what his motivations are. What else has he done with his life? Had a job? Any other bad behaviour outside of his family? Don't know much about him. The mental health stuff might be less of an issue than Casey says. Basically I think the better any mental health issues are and the further he is from his parents, the more I think he is credible. Either way he reported her missing, which is true, and that's more than anyone else has done.

Do we actually know he was diagnosed with bipolar? I have read where CP stated it, but with her odd view of the way the world works could she just assume he has mental issues because he is harder to manipulate and fights more against her than with her!!!

Just my opinion of course, but I know the biggest enemy to a control freak is those who will not conform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wonder who CP went to this concert with.

In her recent interview with David Spunt (WBTV), Casey said that when Erica was in her bedroom she liked to look at magazines with the Jonas Brothers. Apparently, someone likes the Jonas Brothers. I can't help but wonder if Erica really liked them or if that's just another one of Casey's tales.

Casey was telling the reporter during this 08/10/13 interview that Jamie and his Uncle Scott were at their (Parsons) house on July 29th, and that Jamie called her on July 30th to tell her he loved them and gave them heads up on what was going down, meaning that Jamie and Scott reported Erica missing.

So what does Casey do knowing the chit's going to hit the fan, she goes to:

"Jul 30, 2013 - Jonas Brothers at Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory in Charlotte"

While hubby Sandy stays home and acts clueless. :banghead:

==================================
Reference:

(Excerpt from interview or article) - (www.salisburypost.com 08/10/13):
Adoptive Parents say they think missing teen is OK, scared to come forward

Reporter: Have you heard from him since this all started?

Casey Parsons: Yep. He is- he come before this started, he come over here, would eat dinner with us and everything. Matter of fact, he was over here the day before, July the 29th and ate supper with us. Scott got him a new truck and everything. New clothes, and all this. It's helped him out and we thought he was really coming along. And, on July the 30th, we knew something was up, we told the people yesterday, cause he called here and he told us that, um- he talked to him, but he told us that he loved us and he wanted us to know he loved us a lot and more or less about what was fixing to go down. We didn't know what he meant by that. And he- he loved us. And then, later on that evening when this started we knew exactly at that point what he meant then, what that phone call was about.

Casey was telling the reporter during this 08/10/13 interview that Jamie and his Uncle Scott were at their (Parsons) house on July 29th, and that Jamie called her on July 30th to tell her he loved them and gave them heads up on what was going down, meaning that Jamie and Scott reported Erica missing.

"Jul 30, 2013 - Jonas Brothers at Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory in Charlotte"

Reference:

Casey Parsons: Yep. He is- he come before this started, he come over here, would eat dinner with us and everything. Matter of fact, he was over here the day before, July the 29th and ate supper with us. Scott got him a new truck and everything. New clothes, and all this. It's helped him out and we thought he was really coming along. And, on July the 30th, we knew something was up, we told the people yesterday, cause he called here and he told us that, um- he talked to him, but he told us that he loved us and he wanted us to know he loved us a lot and more or less about what was fixing to go down. We didn't know what he meant by that. And he- he loved us. And then, later on that evening when this started we knew exactly at that point what he meant then, what that phone call was about.

Well she just figured the zanny story worked for CA so she was gonna stick to it.

Reference:

So, did Scott and Jamie call LE before or after this visit on the 29th? Or is this just another Casey tale? It's just too bad we have only CP's words and can't hear from anyone else right now. (Now I see that Scott called around 11:50 pm so I'd guess after the visit.)

What is it about other people showering Casey's kids with gifts? It's like CP is inferring that Erica went with Nan because she was given new clothes and horses to ride. Now Jaime is given new clothes and truck because uncle Scotty has some evil plan for his brother and sister in law. As if the kids are being bribed to make a decision. Gotta slip some motive in their stories as to why everyone is out to get them

What is it about other people showering Casey's kids with gifts? It's like CP is inferring that Erica went with Nan because she was given new clothes and horses to ride. Now Jaime is given new clothes and truck because uncle Scotty has some evil plan for his brother and sister in law. As if the kids are being bribed to make a decision. Gotta slip some motive in their stories as to why everyone is out to get them

Perhaps one of the ways she used to control them herself.

In her recent interview with David Spunt (WBTV), Casey said that when Erica was in her bedroom she liked to look at magazines with the Jonas Brothers. Apparently, someone likes the Jonas Brothers. I can't help but wonder if Erica really liked them or if that's just another one of Casey's tales.

Well, maybe the very nice old wrinkly lady with wavy hair, aka, Nan, was kind enough to let Erica go with Casey to see the Jonas Brothers!

I bet she would have wanted them to wear the new outfits she got them for the concert, and wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pay for the tickets as well!!

MOO

Reference:

Did CP actually answer the question?
Also, if Jamie was so bent on "revenge," why would he come over for dinner the night before? The Parson's home isn't exactly a hop, skip, and jump away. Her own story doesn't make sense!!!

I wonder how long it took for SP to call his wife after DSS and LE left on the 30th? Can you imagine that conversation? How much sense did it make for him to act like to LE and DSS that he didn't know any information on the whereabouts of Erica?
Really, you're Erica's father and only your wife has information on where the child is?

ACR's pic of Erica number 8 from when she was 12. She looks positively emaciated you can really see it in her face. I can't imagine what kind of neglect that child went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528