NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. Got a feeling Jamies story holds more truth than I want it to. :( I bet some tests came back too .

Latest update from WCNC.
A little snip from the article:
Neighbors said that is the location where they often saw Sandy Parsons using a cast iron wood burning stove late at night.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...arsonses-home-with-bloodhounds-228811001.html

My mind goes to a dark place because of another case I'm following involving an incinerator, but being more rational, if the neighbors were close enough to see him he probably wasn't, sorry to be blunt, disposing of a body. Other physical evidence maybe?

I'd be digging up the back yard if I were chief of LE

My mind goes to a dark place because of another case I'm following involving an incinerator, but being more rational, if the neighbors were close enough to see him he probably wasn't, sorry to be blunt, disposing of a body. Other physical evidence maybe?

I suppose he was disposing of what he could be tied to her disappearance... I'm glad this is moving forward but saddened to know what the it might all mean. :(

So, that's great news that they did not find anything! That means there is hope she's alive.

If there was a body to be found, wouldn't they have started excavating immediately? Or at least setting up a perimeter?

It appears that the Salisbury home (recently vacated by adoptive parents) is being searched as well as William Parsons property in China Grove (I believe the adoptive parents lived there prior to the recently vacated home in Salisbury)

I can only believe that some testing results from items seized from the prior searches have turned up evidence suggestive of Erica's demise :(

I only pray they can find her and bring her some semblance of justice.

I have not felt such disgust and hatred for a person titled mother since the Zahra Baker case, also located in NC. I feel so bad for our NC members as this case must be hard to watch unfold after having participated in the ZB discussions.

I had my hopes up that they may have sold her but something brought them back to those properties. Anxious to see what happens this week. It appears something discovered led them right back to those properties. I keep thinking about that bloody hammer. I hope SP and CP are all lovey dovey now because I got a feeling its just a matter of time before they start pointing fingers at each other in a vicious way.

somewhat off topic - but just curious, is that the tim bosma case? I am following that one as well

my guess would be it was sold on ebay :( if patterns of behavior are to be considered.

Dianne Gallagher ‏@DianneG 3m
Both @TonyWCNC & @RBerkywcnc are on the ground at different locations being searched by FBI, RCSO in #EricaParsons right now.

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 4m
FBI focusing around red shed that had been searched once before in hunt for Erica Parsons@wcnc pic.twitter.com/pd8hV2c2DT

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 7m
FBI with dig searching around shed at home of Sandy Parsons' parents. pic.twitter.com/T9h9qi1ugd

acr-01304-PropertySearch102213_zps7fdaaa02.jpg

acr-01305-PropertySearch102213_zps9848ceac.jpg

I wonder how many current property owners where the adoptive parents previously lived will give consent to search.

depends on whether it would be reasonable to think that the adoptive parents had access to them after moving.

I would imagine that most people in the area would be more than happy to let LE search if they thought it might mean solving this case and having those adoptive parents pay for their actions.

Sadly she probably is buried there somewhere but got to wonder how they even figure out where to dig? She has been gone for 2 years now. Will dogs even pick up something that old?

In the last pics up above, is that the red barn shed on Dad Parsons place? Where SP & CP stored stuff? That was supposedly searched?
maybe they ought to empty the darn thing out completely.
Wonder what came first, Erica missing or the shed put in place
Maybe they ought to look at the floor boards or tip it over

digging in the yard thing- hmm which yard??

I think someone thinks they are smooooothe, but maybe they aren't

So, that's great news that they did not find anything! That means there is hope she's alive.

If there was a body to be found, wouldn't they have started excavating immediately? Or at least setting up a perimeter?

Has it been reported that nothing was found yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme