NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I imagine the FBI surveillance over the last few months and being hauled in for questioning for four to five hours a week before the arrests may have been a big clue for ole "mama" too.

I wonder if these charges are in essence a trap. I mean, yes, they almost certainly are guilty and need the prosecution. But could LE , once they get further down the road , then say to the parents...... 'one of you is guilty of disappearing erica and the one who did NOT do it can fess up and quit protecting the other and potentially see daylight at the end of your giant fraud prison sentence''. I feel like one of them is the actor and one of them is the apologist for the actor. kwim ?

I hope we are really getting closer to finding Erica. Casey collecting benefits after Erica supposedly went to live with Nan for two years is what made me doubt her story in the first place.

found this today in the comments of an article i was reading

If they would dig the blue building cement flooring up, then they would find the answers they are looking for, but they refuse to listen to the tips that have poured in by my friend, to them... Never before nothing has been said about anything being found by or around red building, now after the tips went in several months ago about the blue building, now the red building is where things are being found, somebody is covering up something really good, but WHY is my question???? The detective even told my friend the tips she gave to him were something that they were gonna check into, but have NOT done so, we even have went to media and still no response... The Blue Building is the KEY, and they don't want to listen to nothing, and now the red building things is appearing around it, you are right this does not make a lick of sense.... If you want answers then listen to the one who is giving you the answers, instead of ignoring the tips that were said to be awesome information... Get With It, Time To End This Drama and Discover what my friend has already told the detective around October, but before Thanksgiving 2013 when she first called them!!!!
Reply · · December 26, 2013 at 8:28pm

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20131223/SP01/131229861/

not sure if anyone else has seen it or if it is even liget but worth posting

Well that lasted a while didn't it? What a few weeks? Wow, why bother?

Do you think they took it down because they found Erica? <watch your step, sarcasm is pretty thick here>

I'll bet the excuse will be its too costly to keep up in light of all the money they are having to expend defending themselves against the federal fraud charges.

See it's not their fault Erica is missing, it's Nan's (and Carolyn's). It's not their fault they didn't report her missing, she is happy somewhere on a farm riding horses. It's not their fault they have not lifted a finger to help locate her, the big ole mean government took their other kids away. It's not their fault they cannot keep the one pale self serving effort they have made to locate Erica up and running, the big bad government keeps picking on them.

:sick:

Even if Erica is happy on a farm riding horses (I really wish she was, but highly doubt it. ), the Parsons accepted money for the support of Erica and did not use it for her. There is no way around that. They have committed fraud and even if it cannot be proven that they murdered Erica, it can be proven they committed fraud. I am so happy to know that at the very least they will be punished for that. I don't know what the sentence would be, would like it to be life, but at the very least I hope it is long enough that they are in jail until their younger children grow up. I hope whoever they end up with teach them better morals. I am a bit worried on their behalf because they are likely to remain with family and the extended family failed Erica. But I don't know the entire story of their family dynamics and I certainly have extended members of my family that I see only one a year or less so I wouldn't notice if a child is missing. So I hope that there are people in the family who are normal and loving.

I expect one to roll on the other at some point. Or maybe change the story that she died of natural causes and they didn't report it because they desperately needed the money or some such BS.

oh, just read the story linked to earlier:
Channel 9 learned a juvenile court judge will hold a new custody hearing for Tobie and Sadie Parsons in early September.

Family members said the children&#8217;s behavior is out of control and they are not responding to therapy.

So sad. These kids have had a pretty rough time. I wonder if they know what happened and are afraid to tell.

I strongly suspect that the NO unsupervised visitation with their parents was NOT strictly observed by the family member caregivers and that those poor children have been pressured quite heavily by their loving parents about what they are and are not allowed to say or discuss with others. I also suspect that those poor kids were fed all sorts of hooey during said speculated unsupervised visits.

No link. Pure speculation based on my own impression of Casey Parsons and how she would comport herself if allowed to in a not closely supervised setting with her kids.

The couple's youngest children, T, 7, and S, now 9, were removed from their home two days after law enforcement began looking into Erica's disappearance and placed with Casey's mother, SS. The children remained with S after a custody review hearing last week.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130828/SP01/130829711/

If you listen to the few statements provided by SS she seems more sympathetic to her daughter than does Mr. S. Just sayin

Even if Erica is happy on a farm riding horses (I really wish she was, but highly doubt it. ), the Parsons accepted money for the support of Erica and did not use it for her. There is no way around that. They have committed fraud and even if it cannot be proven that they murdered Erica, it can be proven they committed fraud. I am so happy to know that at the very least they will be punished for that. I don't know what the sentence would be, would like it to be life, but at the very least I hope it is long enough that they are in jail until their younger children grow up. I hope whoever they end up with teach them better morals. I am a bit worried on their behalf because they are likely to remain with family and the extended family failed Erica. But I don't know the entire story of their family dynamics and I certainly have extended members of my family that I see only one a year or less so I wouldn't notice if a child is missing. So I hope that there are people in the family who are normal and loving.

I expect one to roll on the other at some point. Or maybe change the story that she died of natural causes and they didn't report it because they desperately needed the money or some such BS.

It's probably not their fault they continued to take federal aid as if she was in the home because they were trying to keep the cabinets full of food for when she did return ! ;)

Wow this is the first I have heard of this case. There is so much that doesn't make sense here. I'm saying a prayer for Erica tonight!

Scott Parsons certainly sounds very sincere in that footage as he says they want answers. I see that was just over a year ago now - I wonder if he and the rest of the family know any more today than they did back then. Every time I see this thread has been updated I expect to see that some kind of news has broken:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela