NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be interesting to find out tlcya. I don't use twitter much. Is there a way that you can see when someone started following someone else?

I kind of poked about earlier trying to figure out if there was a way to see it but did not find one. I should admit I am not a very active tweeter or even lately follower so maybe I am just not seeing the means.

Betting even if we the general public cannot access that info LE sure as heck could.

Wow, just Wow.... Something going on with those Tweets, but let's not take it too far and get this thread for Erica closed down. Erica needs to have a support network here.

I have limited internet access, I hope some people here can take screen shots and archive them for future reference.

Has anybody notified the FBI about the Twitter activity? They should be notified.

ETA: Of course it could all be fake. It is easy to open fake Twitter accounts...

it was suggested earlier that it be reported, I hope the poster followed thru...just to be on the safe side

It looks like things started getting a little warmed up in January of this year.
Snipped from post 982 in the previous thread:

Feb. 2011, A message was sent to Carolyn from CP's account. The sender said she was Erica and she didn't want any more contact with Carolyn. Asked that Carolyn not write to CP again.

Nov. 2011. CP told Carolyn that Erica went camping with Tammy, CP's sister.
More than a year passed before the next time CP responded to Carolyn's messages, in Jan. 2013.

Feb. 2013. CP says she's not sure why "all these rumors are floating around about where she is." CP goes on to say Erica has spent some time with CP's aunt who is helping the teen with her homework.

Mar. 2013. CP messaged Carolyn for the last time and said Erica and Brooke are in Asheville with CP's aunt.

It looks like things started getting a little warmed up in January of this year.

Feb. 2011, A message was sent to Carolyn from CP's account. The sender said she was Erica and she didn't want any more contact with Carolyn. Asked that Carolyn not write to CP again.

More than a year passed before the next time CP responded to Carolyn's messages, in Jan. 2013.

Feb. 2013. CP says she's not sure why "all these rumors are floating around about where she is." CP goes on to say Erica has spent some time with CP's aunt who is helping the teen with her homework.

Mar. 2013. CP messaged Carolyn for the last time and said Erica and Brooke are in Asheville with CP's aunt.

The activity you are quoting took place on Facebook. The new posts are on Twitter. Not the same form of social media and might now be related. Or are you responding to some earlier questions?

ya know anyone can make up a twitter acct and 'pretend' to be someone else

Thank You so much AlcorSuhu !!

That was very helpful to fill in some blanks on my "Erica Parsons Address" page where I've been trying to track where Erica Parsons lived from birth to missing. :loveyou:

I had the N. Chapel St. address but I did not have that Buford St address at all !

I did think it was strange as to why Sandy Sr. had a court record back in 1999 for not changing his address. I didn't realize that NC had that law regarding invalid DL if you didn't change your address. Interesting.

Here in Ohio, our DL or state IDs are renewed every 4 years on our birthday.

In NC, unless you move or have your licenses temporarily removed, renewal varies from 5 to 8 years.

http://www.dmv.org/nc-north-carolina/renew-license.php

Valid License

Licenses are valid for varying lengths of time. If you're between the ages of 18-65, your license is good for 8 years. If you're 66 or older, your license is valid for 5 years.

The activity you are quoting took place on Facebook. The new posts are on Twitter. Not the same form of social media and might now be related. Or are you responding to some earlier questions?

To an earlier question by tlcya. The timing of events posted on social media in general. As for right now I'm not sure what is really going on but I'd be willing to put money on LE already being aware. Most of us here know that LE monitors social media in cases like this but maybe others aren't aware of that little factoid.

Hmm, from the link you provided above on voter information, it's showing both of Casey's parents address as living at the Miller Chapel Rd house with registration date of 06/21/2013 !!
Whoa! ??????????

ya know anyone can make up a twitter acct and 'pretend' to be someone else

true, not so easy to fake the date of the lone tweet associated with the account. Probably nothing, but SS s exist so if it ever turns out to be relevant it is there.

thanks sc. I am unable to figure out when the account followed parsons and goodmans so I guess unless it turns out to be relevant down the road via LE we will not know if the timing of those follows is notable in relation to the FB conversations.

Speaking of FB....anybody ever tried to delete an FB message? It doesn't actually get detected. It gets archived. You can always still get to it by going to messages and then clicking "more" and "archived". It is actually not so easy to delete an FB message. And, even if somebody deactivated their FB account, the messages a person has had with them in the past is still there. I had a friend who I had exchanged messages with on FB who has since deactivated her account. The messages are still there, but her name isn't clickable.

Speaking of FB....anybody ever tried to delete an FB message? It doesn't actually get detected. It gets archived. You can always still get to it by going to messages and then clicking "more" and "archived". It is actually not so easy to delete an FB message. And, even if somebody deactivated their FB account, the messages a person has had with them in the past is still there. I had a friend who I had exchanged messages with on FB who has since deactivated her account. The messages are still there, but her name isn't clickable.

But, once your friend logs into Facebook again, it automatically reactivates her account. Once reactivates, all her info is there again and all her archived messages.

I bet Casey didn't realize this when she initially told LE that she deleted the fb messages... Jmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

But, once your friend logs into Facebook again, it automatically reactivates her account. Once reactivates, all her info is there again and all her archived messages.

I bet Casey didn't realize this when she initially told LE that she deleted the fb messages... Jmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Yep. And archived messages are there even without the friend reactivating the account. You can delete FB messages, but it's more than just a few steps.

I looked through my FB messages and I've got ones clear back in early 2009. I don't even think about deleting them since they aren't taking up some "allotted" space or something. I did try to delete messages from a specific person that basically had no business messaging me and they were somewhat "raunchy". It was actually quite frustrating to completely delete them. And, as soon as that person would send another one, they all showed back up in my inbox.

Apparently, FB doesn't want you throwing anything away!

Whoa! ??????????

Yeah, that is a little strange, to say the least. So unless both of Casey's parents did in fact live in the Miller Chapel house, assuming that was beginning 06/21/13 (date when the voter registration was changed), then what did they both do, just up and move out when this whole Erica story exploded?

Is it possible to change the NC voter registration address online?
Or do you need official documents whereas your signature is required?

This explains why the "Shirley B." part of the name could be associated with that address but not the "Shirley B. Parsons" name as shown on the inventory list of the Probable Cause Affidavit below.

Probable Cause Search Warrant Inventory List:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-14-RCSO-WarrantInventory.pdf
(Missing Person and Identity Theft NCGS 14-113.20)

Two items listed in the seized inventory:
- Wells Fargo Deposit slip for account ending in 7599
- Wells Fargo check and withdrawal slip for Shirley B. Parsons

================================
I also put the 08/14/13 Inventory list here for those who can't access .pdf files:
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_081413searchwarrant.htm

Mods... if you haven't already coped this list to your files here, you're welcome to copy mine. :seeya:
================================

Media News Flashback........

www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/grandparents-concerned-over-missing-15-year-old-gi/nZFQz/
Updated: 11:02 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013 |
Posted: 4:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013

"On Monday night, Eyewitness News knocked on the door of Erica Parsons' home and no one answered.

Earlier on Monday, Eyewitness News was told the parents of Erica had turned photos of the teenager over to law enforcement, but had been advised by their lawyers not to comment.

Eyewitness News asked neighbors if they had ever seen Parsons.

Elizabeth Cardona said she saw a lot of police activity at the Parsons home last week. She said something else struck her as strange.

"I saw two ladies yelling at each other and I saw a moving truck but I didn't know what was going on," said Cardona.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member