NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the FOX helicopters????!!!! I want live coverage!!!!:behindbar

On Headline News, Swat in Durham, for possible 2nd suspect in the slaying of NC Chapel Hill student.

You would think with this update they would have to move the presser back?? Also, don't you think it's funny that after talking to the first guy the second guy is hunted down?? Somebody might have talked??

wow! Looks like 4 of us hopped on the same news story at the same time. :eek:

OH! I walked away for a minute and I see that there is a standoff. NO coverage of this on the news.

oops - that had already been posted. I am trying to do too many things at once!

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2561551/

Suspect Charged in Eve Carson's Shooting Death

1205351097-suspectSUV_edited-1-220x165.jpg

Posted: Today at 8:43 a.m.
Updated: 4 minutes ago
Chapel Hill, N.C. — Demario James Atwater, 21, is charged with first-degree murder in the UNC student leader's slaying.

You would think with this update they would have to move the presser back?? Also, don't you think it's funny that after talking to the first guy the second guy is hunted down?? Somebody might have talked??

yeah, wonder if they will still do it at 4:30 PM or move it out again. Looks like they had good reasons to move keep moving the presser.

dude in custody is probably sayin' the other guy gave him the card and asked him to try to use it...at least, that's what I'd say.

I bet the first suspect talked, that's how they knew where to find the other .

He doesn't need to give one. The hug-a- bleeding heart criminal apologists will come up with reasons for him, and explain to all of us why this "unfortunate incident" isn't really his fault, but ours.

Oh yeah. And btw....hug-a-....HA! I am so gonna use that from now on.

Sources close to the investigation tell Eyewitness News a standoff is underway at a home where a possible second suspect is being held up. Chopper 11 images show a SWAT team and other law enforcement officials converged around a home. Eyewitness News will not disclose the location of the home at this time.
Chapel Hill Police Chief Brian Curran has scheduled a press conference Wednesday evening.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6014599

I still can't believe that someone doesn't have a live feed of the standoff........I want to see something before I leave work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay