NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks so much philamena! :blowkiss:

The terror that poor girl mush have felt! My gosh!

On Nancy Grace, they are all in agreement that the 17 year old will definately be tryed as an adult, due to the 2 capitol murder charges, and his long detailed criminal history, with many of them felonies. :clap:

You're welcome sweetmop. :blowkiss:
I can't bear to think of how scared Eve must have been. :(

I seem to recall that the original reports of the crime scene described blood on the side of the road, and in the middle where Eve's body was found. I believe she got out of the car, either by trying to run, or by being pushed out and she was shot along the side of the road. She was then able to make it to the middle of the road before one of the two jumped out and shot her up close in the temple. I am betting it was Lovette that jumped out of the car and shot her up close. That is why you see Atwater going into the convenience store. Lovette's clothing would have been too messy to go into a store. So sad, on so many levels.

I seem to recall that the original reports of the crime scene described blood on the side of the road, and in the middle where Eve's body was found. I believe she got out of the car, either by trying to run, or by being pushed out and she was shot along the side of the road. She was then able to make it to the middle of the road before one of the two jumped out and shot her up close in the temple. I am betting it was Lovette that jumped out of the car and shot her up close. That is why you see Atwater going into the convenience store. Lovette's clothing would have been too messy to go into a store. So sad, on so many levels.

OMG! I bet you're right, Reannan!
You know the 911 callers all said they'd heard a woman scream 3 or 4 times, then heard 3 or 4 gunshots. She knew what was about to happen. What a nightmare to visualize!!!

I bet you're right too about the reason for Atwater's going into the store!

I am so glad they've been arrested! They're right where they belong!:behindbar

Speaking of where they belong..... these guys both have a lot of piror's, and yet they were free to walk the streets, killling innocent people; and probably not for very much money. I think one of the scariest aspects to this case is the way it illustrates what kind of people are walking side by side with you at the mall. Society has a large segment which has decided the rules that apply to the rest of us are irrelevant to their lives. The prison system can't handle all of them - thus, they walk among us. I think maybe we should cut a deal with Mexico and pay them some money to host some of our prisoners in their prisons.

...On Nancy Grace, they are all in agreement that the 17 year old will definately be tryed as an adult, due to the 2 capitol murder charges, and his long detailed criminal history, with many of them felonies. :clap:

yes, he can be 'tried as an adult', but as was again pointed out on the news tonight he is NOT eligible for the DP (Federal Law), only life imprisonment. I just think that should be made clear (don't mean to reopen discussion of DP).

And still, I'm wondering about detention of folks who aided and abetted these two... there had to be some???

yes, he can be 'tried as an adult', but as was again pointed out on the news tonight he is NOT eligible for the DP (Federal Law), only life imprisonment. I just think that should be made clear (don't mean to reopen discussion of DP).

And still, I'm wondering about detention of folks who aided and abetted these two... there had to be some???

I agree. There are going to be some gang members not excluding relatives who will be looked at. These guys had a criminal history that is just unfolding in the public eye. The public will demand some answers and some prosecution of any and all who favored obstruction of justice.

This girl must have been totally clueless as to the type of person Lovette actually was.. Maybe she should start doing a background check on the people that she hangs out with.:rolleyes: Sorry it's just been on of those days for me..

<&#9824;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;Mrz.Johnosn &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9824; is like dang my nigg bout to get locked up 4 suttin stupid i thought i tought him betta guess i didnt>

I don't think these guys are even real gangsters. Real gangsters wouldn't want them! They are wanna-be's. Thugs yes..gangsters no!

If you look at his myspace on page 2 of his comments there is a comment by someone that asks him why he dropped out & then proceeds to call him ''dumb''..So I think he wasn't in school anymore.

I agree that LE has done an outstanding job. Probably lots of round-the-clock work. A question, though...were there no mug shots of these perps? That's what I thought all the various cities were busy checking.

Also, Lovette must have been in school atleast til he was 16 or so. NO TEACHERS recognized him???????? Didn't we get the driver picture quite soon after the murder?

I heard early in the week there had been over 200 calls to police. I think several people recognized them and reported it, but it took the police a while to check out all the tips.

That's funny I was thinking that today, since when do college students have money?? These 2 obviously killed for very little. How pathetic!

Three people served life sentences (min. 20 years) for killing my husband's grandfather and all they got was $26. He died for $26 and they spent 20 years in prison for that same $26 divided by 3. They're all out now.

$26 for a precious life.. Insane! :furious: (i'm sorry)

Three people served life sentences (min. 20 years) for killing my husband's grandfather and all they got was $26. He died for $26 and they spent 20 years in prison for that same $26 divided by 3. They're all out now.

OMG! I am so sorry! :blowkiss: That must be devastating to you and your husband's family.

Punishment for these sick creatures most definately needs to be reassessed.
I am sorry for this horrible act on your husband's grandfather, so senseless! So horrible!:mad:

If you look at his myspace on page 2 of his comments there is a comment by someone that asks him why he dropped out & then proceeds to call him ''dumb''..So I think he wasn't in school anymore.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/999708.html

Article in today's Raleigh News and Observer says that both of these punks are high school drop outs.

No surprise there! And Demario Atwater really should of been in jail!!!:furious:
Well both of them should have been, actually!

Was that in Charlotte NC in 1987?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member