Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know for sure if the aunt indeed told her NOT to start the car. Because maybe not only did the aunt sense danger but maybe Hania did not. Maybe this was done by a teen/young adult that they are already familiar with....one who lives nearby.
So sorry what was the little beauty's name that was taken by the neighbor in the trailer park? Was that Jenise? So many cases I get them mixed up :(

Another video to ponder-- About 30 seconds into this video the dog and two men seem to be tracking something quickly along the edge of the woods, then they stop not far from a large bulgy item near the top of the screen. The dog seems to have lost the scent temporarily or is possibly alerting? The handler seems to be giving the dog a treat or something to smell-- I can't tell which: What is that item? A big rock?

Another video to ponder-- About 30 seconds into this video the dog and two men seem to be tracking something quickly along the edge of the woods, then they stop not far from a large bulgy item near the top of the screen. The dog seems to have lost the scent temporarily or is possibly alerting? The handler seems to be giving the dog a treat or something to smell-- I can't tell which: What is that item? A big rock?
Seems more of an alert because the men talk about something as he backs away from the area it looks...

I think it's just a big rock and the dog doesn't seem very interested in it. The area it keeps circling is just at the edge of the clearing. I don't know whether that indicates he's alerting on that area or as you said maybe lost the scent.

It would help to know whether it's a scent dog, cadaver dog, maybe even trained to detect electronics or some other substance.

I grew up north of Lumberton.
Looks like concrete sludge from maybe pouring a foundation at one of the nearby houses/ trailers.

At least most of the crops have been harvested in the area.
Dog covered a lot of ground.

At the end of the WRAL helicopter video the pilot or cameraman moved the camera angle away from the ground. Maybe he needed gas.

JMO

Im not sure how active that home is adjacent to where the truck was dumped at 715ish in the morning, but isn't this another big risk to walk so close behind a home and to be detected? I know the ol country boys that work with me have similar homes are outside of there ranches smoking cigarettes hours before they come to the shop..

Good question. I also wonder if her aunt knew her current mileage. My hubby pays attention to this, especially when getting gas. If she knew, they’d be able to tell how many miles he put on it. Praying they find her soon.
I wonder if he planned to put the car there hidden or if he hid it because he ran out of gas. How long it's been there is super important to know too.

I just asked my husband ( who is a hunter) to look at the picture. He said it does look like its up in a tree, He doesn't feel its a tree stand for hunters or anything due to the color. You would stand out too much. ALL IMO

you guys could be right.
th
THAT type of drone with legs looks most likely. Nice find. Maybe the whirring propellers create some optical illusion, too, that look like handrails of a chair.

It seems like a pretty common method of carjackers covering their face to me. I only needed to google to find these recent articles from this year:
Police: Man forced woman to perform sex act before stealing her SUV
'God Bless You': Nun Blesses Carjacker While at Gunpoint
Carjacking suspect arrested
911 audio: Man tried to carjack Deltona woman

The first link included a sexual assault on a woman before he took the car. And many more search results appear if you look for criminals wearing bandanas. I don't think it is that unusual of a method for criminals to use to try to hide their identity. At least in warmer climates. Nov 5th in Lumberton was in the upper 60's. The day before they got over 70 degree weather and the day after it was 83: Lumberton November Weather 2018 - AccuWeather Forecast for NC 28358
So even though it's fall, it's still warm there. IMO, it would be suspicious to see someone wearing a ski mask to cover their face in that part of NC. A bandana is quickly removed and easier to justify carrying if the person is stopped. JMO.
I definitely have more respect for the use of a bandana cover now. Thanks for finding all these. It's definitely informative to me. The things we learn every day.

I wonder if he planned to put the car there hidden or if he hid it because he ran out of gas. How long it's been there is super important to know too.

Completely agree. I also wonder if there is a second set of tire tracks? Did he have another vehicle stashed here? Did he leave here on foot? So many questions.

About 40 seconds into this video the camera zooms in to show something white in the middle of the woods. What is that? A chair?

What is that thang?!

Here is a screen shot I captured after enlarging the video to fullscreen and then cropping....

upload_2018-11-8_12-36-19.png
(Click on image to enlarge)
The object is stable and fixed in position. It is too big to be a potty chair, and has no propellers to be a drone.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member