NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lumberton Police Department | 11/14/2018 2:20pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department, the FBI, and a number of our state, local, and federal law enforcement partners are actively following investigative leads to find Hania Aguilar. The FBI has increased the reward to $25,000 for information that leads to the location of Hania or information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for kidnapping Hania. Call the tip line number at 910-272-5871 if you have information to #FindHania

46202992_1909621699074673_7593222821770166272_n.jpg 46159012_1909621742408002_5960966744838242304_n.jpg 46260979_1909621725741337_1203775592428732416_n.jpg

NOV 14, 2018
9 days missing: Reward in Hania Aguilar case increases to $30K
Lumberton police and the FBI said they have not given up on locating the missing 13-year-old teen, an eighth-grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

“We have no physical evidence, nothing to indicate that she is anything but alive,” authorities said during a Tuesday press conference.

Authorities said they don’t know if Aguilar and her kidnapper have crossed state lines, but they’re investigating all possibilities. Late Tuesday, there was a report of a possible sighting of Aguilar in Charlotte, but authorities said there is no reason to believe the report is accurate.

“We’re following all logical leads, no matter what city or state they take us to, but we just don’t know,” said Andy de la Rocha with the FBI.

NOV 14, 2018
Shocked Lumberton residents remain 'hopeful' missing girl found safe
Evidence inside the stolen SUV, which was used to kidnap Hania, is being examined for clues to her abductor.

Authorities want to know who the person is spotted on security video walking in the area where the girl was snatched.

Lumberton Mayor Bruce Davis says he is calling the police every day for updates.

"I'm very hopeful. I'm very hopeful," said Davis. "They've got too many leads not to know something."

NOV 14, 2018
Elizabeth Smart's father offers insight on kidnapping of Lumberton teen Hania Aguilar
"I think that its horrendous. For any parent to lose their child, you know, it's the last thing that you want to have happen, and trying to recover them is very difficult," Smart said.

"One person can't do it alone. All of us together can make a huge difference in helping find Hania," Smart said.

But as a family continues to search for answers, it's this advice that helped Smart and his family cling to hope while Elizabeth was still missing:

"Really the best advice was to keep Elizabeth's picture out there. Work in the community on children's issues. Try to find any vehicle to keep her picture out there," Smart said. "Our prayers certainly with the Aguilar family, and we pray and hope that things will come to a quick close for them in a very good way."

NOV 14, 2018
Missing 13-Year-Old Teen, Hania Aguilar Is One Of Dozens In NC

"We never close a child's case until a child has been physically found," said NCMEC Vice President Robert Lowery.”

Private investigator David Marshburn dedicates his time to finding missing people. He said the most frustrating part of working these cases in when someone knows something, and doesn't come forward.

"You might have to go one month, a week, a day, sometimes two or three years. When you get there, it's satisfying, but you go back and think, 'God, we could have had this years ago,'" Marshburn said.

Over the past six years, he and his partner Marsha have helped find several missing people, including Kelli Bordeaux in Fayetteville. The feeling, however, is always bittersweet.”

Lumberton Police Department | 11/16/2018 5:17pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department, the FBI, and a number of our state, local, and federal law enforcement partners are actively following investigative leads to find Hania Aguilar. The FBI increased the reward to $25,000 for information that leads to the location of Hania or information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for kidnapping Hania. Call the tip line number at 910-272-5871 if you have information to #FindHania.

Lumberton Police Department | 11/16/2018 8:37pm (EST)

Investigators ask anyone living in Robeson County to check your own property this weekend for anything unusual or out of place. If you see something that doesn’t belong or is not normal, do not touch anything (you could damage possible evidence) and call the tip line or 911. You know your property best and can most easily determine if something is worth contacting law enforcement to help us #FindHania.

46491807_1912680348768808_6286654767728951296_n.jpg

NOV 16, 2018
Missing Lumberton teen FBI 'Case of the Week'
The investigation into the kidnapping of 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar from Rosewood Mobile Home Park has been posted on the FBI website as the "Most Wanted: Case of the Week".

Investigators have asked anyone living in Robeson County to check their property over the weekend for anything unusual or out of place.

"If you see something that doesn’t belong or is not normal, do not touch anything (you could damage possible evidence) and call the tip line or 911," the FBI said in a news release. "You know your property best and can most easily determine if something is worth contacting law enforcement to help us #FindHania."

FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined comment on the vehicle and whether it produced any new leads.

"Revealing investigative details to the public can jeopardize the investigation," she said in an email, "and we all want to find Hania."

NOV 16, 2018
Timeline: What we know about the disappearance of Hania Aguilar
Timeline

Monday, Nov. 5

7 a.m.: A man wearing all black and a yellow bandana forced Hania into a stolen SUV while she was warming up her family's car to go to school

10 a.m.: Authorities issue an Amber Alert for the missing teen

Tuesday, Nov. 6

An FBI agent reads a message from the girl's mother that said, "I just want my daughter back with me. I'm here waiting for you, I love you and only care about you. I don't have anything against whoever did this to you. I just want you back."

Wednesday, Nov. 7

Morning: The FBI offers a $15,000 reward for information leading to Hania's whereabouts

12 p.m.: The FBI released surveillance video of the stolen SUV seen in Lumberton moments after her kidnapping

(...CONT AT LINK)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back