NC NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I check his missing page everyday hoping for something for this family. There isn't alot out there about the situation. Im sure the detectives know more than what they are saying because the family says they have to be careful as to what they put out there.

Where are you James?

I check his missing page everyday hoping for something for this family. There isn't alot out there about the situation. Im sure the detectives know more than what they are saying because the family says they have to be careful as to what they put out there.

Where are you James?

It is odd how little there is out there. I feel like so much more could be getting done if more was known. For example, who did he get a ride from? I wish the family could say more. His mother seems to be sure he is dead, I wonder if it is a feeling or if there is more to it. :thinking:

It is odd how little there is out there. I feel like so much more could be getting done if more was known. For example, who did he get a ride from? I wish the family could say more. His mother seems to be sure he is dead, I wonder if it is a feeling or if there is more to it. :thinking:

They say it was a co worker so surely they know who that is but supposedly the co worker dropped him off he changed clothes and fed his dog but from there nobody knows. There was also a mention of a falling out with someone weeks prior. I hope they know who that was with.

They say it was a co worker so surely they know who that is but supposedly the co worker dropped him off he changed clothes and fed his dog but from there nobody knows. There was also a mention of a falling out with someone weeks prior. I hope they know who that was with.

I hope they know who that is, too. That is a good lead. I wish we had names! I'm itching to delve into their social media. People say so much online these days...

Finally i hope it's a breakthrough for this family!

Oddly enough the person wanted for questioning has 3 criminal court cases(3/6/2013) on the books in NC which he (or someone)has paid to opt out of publishing info on the cases.

Does anyone know why James was not reported missing for over a week after he was last seen? :thinking:

It's been 95 days since James went missing. His mother says the investigation has confirmed he is deceased. She says they are not allowed to say anything else. It seems they know who is responsible it is just a matter of finding them. Hope James is found soon so he can rest..

So sad...there are so many missing people in NC-Shannon Rippy, Asha Degree, Kyle Fleischmann-& so many families wanting any information- I hope James' family learns what happened to him, & that if it's foul play, the perpetrators are brought to justice.

According to the family on the FB page for James, the investigation has found that he is dead. They said they cannot disclose how they know, but that they know for sure he is dead. :(

It's been 95 days since James went missing. His mother says the investigation has confirmed he is deceased. She says they are not allowed to say anything else. It seems they know who is responsible it is just a matter of finding them. Hope James is found soon so he can rest..

Oops, didn't see that this had been posted! Sorry!

Wow is right!!!!!! I wish I could post that here....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back