GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When all else fails blame the victim and claim self defence... If possible also blame the police investigation, and if fate hands you some ammunition blame the court clerk as image has been damaged. Throw in a few allegations of corruption and lies and some character assassination... What do you have...a smokescreen to create reasonable doubt...

TM managed to tick a lot of boxes on 911 call.. He was choking her, he said he was going to kill her... But he didn't mention he was allegedly drunk? Had to ask MM if he had been drinking.... The toxicology results must have been a godsend.. At last something to work with for the defence that were racking their brains to try and defend the indefensible.. I am so afraid they will get off. Please god I am wrong.

Molly's DV defense might backfire on her if it's shown she is the abuser...and from what I have read here she has demonstrated abusive behavior at her wedding, and disciplining Jack by holding his head under running water, scolding him in from of his bio-mom's sister for not calling her mom, leaving prescription drugs laying around, drinking and driving...if all true reveal her abusive nature... I have a prescription for trazodone I use it to help me fall asleep...from what has been explained to me by doctors it causes a drop in blood pressure that makes you drowsy it's benign and doesn't affect the brain..metabolizes quickly...potential side effects are priapism in men spontaneous orgasm in women (although that hasn't happened to me yet not even close)...it doesn't make you violent not even with alcohol...

When all else fails blame the victim and claim self defence... If possible also blame the police investigation, and if fate hands you some ammunition blame the court clerk as image has been damaged. Throw in a few allegations of corruption and lies and some character assassination... What do you have...a smokescreen to create reasonable doubt...

TM managed to tick a lot of boxes on 911 call.. He was choking her, he said he was going to kill her... But he didn't mention he was allegedly drunk? Had to ask MM if he had been drinking.... The toxicology results must have been a godsend.. At last something to work with for the defence that were racking their brains to try and defend the indefensible.. I am so afraid they will get off. Please god I am wrong.
Great post, thanks.
i never heard of a 911 operator querying whether the victim was drunk before. She did not query drugs and even though she knew she was speaking with the man who 'may have killed the victim, she did not ask him the question either.
I know its a little off topic but your post reminded me again. I also thought it very strange that she took a full 5 minutes prior to suggesting CPR be started..
It might just be me and I have never seen or heard anywhere a single shred of evidence to back up my feeling that Jason was assassinated..Its too messy and as you say he ticked all the right boxes in the course of that call. It was as though they knew without any shadow of a doubt that it would serve their defence.
Something is outa line here, mega.

I always felt those comments on 911 call were very convenient literally ticking a box. . I believe they took time to get stories straight before they made the call . But he didnt mention the brick and he made no allegation about Jason being drunk.

Great post, thanks.
i never heard of a 911 operator querying whether the victim was drunk before. She did not query drugs and even though she knew she was speaking with the man who 'may have killed the victim, she did not ask him the question either.
I know its a little off topic but your post reminded me again. I also thought it very strange that she took a full 5 minutes prior to suggesting CPR be started..
It might just be me and I have never seen or heard anywhere a single shred of evidence to back up my feeling that Jason was assassinated..Its too messy and as you say he ticked all the right boxes in the course of that call. It was as though they knew without any shadow of a doubt that it would serve their defence.
Something is outa line here, mega.

Actually, it is standard to be asked to supply information about alcohol in 911 calls.

http://www.markwynn.com/wp-content/uploads/essential-911-operators-questions.pdf

You know I never got the feeling that TM had to ask MM had he been drinking when the operator asked the question. If seemed to me that it was all said together with no pause so I listened to it again and I am still under the impression that he did not ask MM when asked.

His reply was immediate when asked:-

O: Was he drinking?

TM: Yes, he had been drinking during the course of the day.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/listen-distressing-911-call-molly-7138002

I always felt those comments on 911 call were very convenient literally ticking a box. . I believe they took time to get stories straight before they made the call . But he didnt mention the brick and he made no allegation about Jason being drunk.

I think there was a very interesting theory a few pages back that maybe TM didn't know the extent of the assault when he first walked in. Molly's covered in blood and screaming, Jason's on the floor... or staggering blindly and TM hit him once/twice more in a panic. Then when he realized Molly wasn't actually injured, they needed to get their stories straight. But TM might not have known how many times Molly had already hit Jason. So when he made the 911 call he was justifying the facts as he knew them, and taking the blame for what he thought had happened - one or two bumps on the head that happened to be fatal.

This would certainly be a good cynical approach for TM's lawyer to take, but all the efforts seem to be focused on letting Molly walk away from this without any blame.
It will be very interesting to see if they turn on each other in the courtroom. Does TM really want to extend his jail sentence when he's not saving his daughter anyway?

This is VERY weak, but it's his job. The fact is that although they describe JC as if he were the Incredible Hulk...the Incredible Hulk was unable to land one blow or create one bruise on his killers in this "donnybrook."

This was a rage killing. The autopsy proves it. Let this defense attorney run his mouth now. He will look the fool in court when the jury hears his description of huge, powerful Jason...sees an old man and a slight young woman...and understands they had NOT A SCRATCH.

I saw this article online this morning. Shocking reading I agree. It doesn't make it clear though who actually sent the invoices to the Corbett family. On JFJ they say she sent them, the article starts off insinuating molly sent them directly , then it goes on to say she gave them to her estate lawyers, which her lawyers then say were passed to the Lynch's estate lawyers. So who did actually send them ? Was it the Lynch's estate lawyers who in the end sent them or mollys?. The lynch lawyers haven't commented from what I can find to confirm or deny they sent them. An estate executor would indeed be entitled to see records of expenses however in this case sending invoices of that nature is very inappropriate and insensitive. Whichever lawyer who sent them should have used more discretion in this case. V upsetting I'm sure for the family to receive these. Not sure why it was brought to the attention of the press though esp the daily mail who also printed a front page article on it today with the very same info as the evoke article. Daily mail not accessible online so I can't provide a link however a copy of front page has been posted on JFJ. It's an admin issue not really anything to do with the upcoming trial unless of course molly personally posted them herself ,in which case it would be a breach of her bail conditions as in making contact with the corbetts.

Can't edit from my tablet! I'm incorrect saying the article says she sent them. the article states mollys lawyers sent them not that she did. I was mixing it up with the info on the JFJ page

I am sure that if there had been any breech of bail terms the Lynch legal team would have contacted authorities immediately, but they don't seem to have done so.

I don't think mm sent it herself. It appears to have been done through the lawyers. I just would have thought that a bill of this sensitive nature would have been paid at source (ie by his wife) out of decency and not included in with other 'normal' bills. After all there were large withdrawals from the joint acc the week of the murder. There was money there to pay this in the months thereafter.It is almost like asking Jason to pay for his own ambulance..

I don't think mm sent it herself. It appears to have been done through the lawyers. I just would have thought that a bill of this sensitive nature would have been paid at source (ie by his wife) out of decency and not included in with other 'normal' bills. After all there were large withdrawals from the joint acc the week of the murder. There was money there to pay this in the months thereafter.It is almost like asking Jason to pay for his own ambulance..

Yes morally it would have been the right thing to do for her to pay for it however the use of emergency services prior to the event of a death are an allowable expense in administering an estate, whether the person was murdered or died of a heart attack. Im not one bit surprised by this. It's truly amazing what people attempt to put in as an expense in a deceased estate. I know someone who wanted a full reinbursement of their round trip airline tickets from the US to ireland for attending their mothers funeral however it wasn't allowed. It's a cold move. Wonder why her lawyers have basically denied they sent them. It would be easily disproven. More to come im sure on this!

Wonder why her lawyers have basically denied they sent them. It would be easily disproven. More to come im sure on this!

Her lawyers did not deny sending the bill to the lawyers for Jason's estate. They denied that they (Molly's lawyers) or Molly herself had sent anything to the Lynch family, which appears to be true.

"Walter Holden, estate attorney for Ms Martens, first denied they had any involvement in the bill being sent to Mr Corbett’s family in Limerick. He confirmed the authenticity of the invoice, but said that neither Ms Martens nor her legal representatives had anything to do with sending the invoice to the Lynch family.

Mr Holden said: ‘That is absolutely 100% false. Absolutely nothing has been sent by Molly or her lawyers and if anybody is saying that they are fabricating the story."

Her lawyers did not deny sending the bill to the lawyers for Jason's estate. They denied that they (Molly's lawyers) or Molly herself had sent anything to the Lynch family, which appears to be true.

"Walter Holden, estate attorney for Ms Martens, first denied they had any involvement in the bill being sent to Mr Corbett’s family in Limerick. He confirmed the authenticity of the invoice, but said that neither Ms Martens nor her legal representatives had anything to do with sending the invoice to the Lynch family.

Mr Holden said: ‘That is absolutely 100% false. Absolutely nothing has been sent by Molly or her lawyers and if anybody is saying that they are fabricating the story."

Yes thats what I meant, that molly or her lawyers said they didn't send them. Sorry I wasn't clear. They have put the onus back on the Lynch's estate lawyers who haven't confirmed or denied yet.

The evoke article appears to have been taken down online.

Yes thats what I meant, that molly or her lawyers said they didn't send them. Sorry I wasn't clear. They have put the onus back on the Lynch's estate lawyers who haven't confirmed or denied yet.

The evoke article appears to have been taken down online.

I doubt the lawyers for Jason's estate will make any public comments on this, but I bet they will privately advise Jason's family to be more careful what they say to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne