GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
change of venue appears to be a central theme here..
they will do anything to get a change of venue.
Where are the alleged death threats coming from?
How would a change of venue connect to them?
a change of venue would be granted if it's deemed TM and MM can't get a fair trial due to the publicity in the local media...that the jury pool has possibly been tainted...

a change of venue would be granted if it's deemed TM and MM can't get a fair trial due to the publicity in the local media...that the jury pool has possibly been tainted...
It has received only minimal press coverage in USA.. it is not a major story at all. would they not have to swear in a jury first, before making this statement, or even attempt it?

It has received only minimal press coverage in USA.. it is not a major story at all. would they not have to swear in a jury first, before making this statement, or even attempt it?
they will summon a jury from Davidson County unless they can get it moved to another county... one that local media presumably hasn't covered in as much detail...

they will summon a jury from Davidson County unless they can get it moved to another county... one that local media presumably hasn't covered in as much detail...
It is outrageous is it not?
They blatantly advertise the Irish support page which has a massive following, hire fox8 to film the whole thing even though it does not warrant fox8 coverage, and point the entire listnership in the direction of the jfj page... making absolutely sure everybody knows where to go. Not bad for a morning's work, was it?
It is a total insult to all decent minded people.
#gutterPressFodder

There has been local coverage on the Winston Salem journal, the Lexington dispatch,Nancy grace and fox8, on both their webpages and Facebook and twitter and likely local TV news stations and attracted heated arguments in their comments section. All these have possibly been viewed by a sizeable proportion of the local population so it is possible this would be enough for the defence to even muddy the waters in terms of jury selection. Not surprised by this possibility, had a feeling this possibility would come about.

A change of venue will not change the autopsy report or the fact Jason landed not a scratch or bruise on an old man and slight woman in supposedly a fight to the death.

Be interesting to find out more about the alleged phone calls from Jack. There was mention before about a call from him but as far as I recall this was a prank call. Wonder are they referring to this call again or have there been more calls. Not much has been reported on this factor so far today. The defence seem to be viewing it as a ploy to have molly break her bail conditions. If referring the previous mentioned call, they are clutching at straws.

I saw those posts to which you referre but there was an earlier post which contained a copy paste or a photoshoot as well. I cannot recall whether that had the dates but I saw dates and Marymead saw dates, they are not there now. The dates I saw led me to believe it could not possibly have been the same child but was possibly a 2nd child from the same relationship= the same father, but that was not my impression at the time.
Thats as much as I can clarify without photoshoots of text at time.. they may be available from elsewhere.

I did not see any previous post or photoshoot on here about it. I remember reading this thread at the time and the messages and they definitely did not show any dates. The link I posted to you showed the first post of this matter and it was clear from these that the date then was seen as 9 years ago. I have not seen any other post on here relating to any such post being actually dated and if Stmarymead did see one, then maybe she can link it for us to see. The link I posted and post I refered to (#73) also showed that Stmarymead also saw these posts as 9 years ago rather then an actual date. If you have any other links, once again I ask you to post them here as I for one have not seen any. But until I can see something different, I cannot agree with your ascension that MM referred to two children with different ages.

I did not see any previous post or photoshoot on here about it. I remember reading this thread at the time and the messages and they definitely did not show any dates. The link I posted to you showed the first post of this matter and it was clear from these that the date then was seen as 9 years ago. I have not seen any other post on here relating to any such post being actually dated and if Stmarymead did see one, then maybe she can link it for us to see. The link I posted and post I refered to (#73) also showed that Stmarymead also saw these posts as 9 years ago rather then an actual date. If you have any other links, once again I ask you to post them here as I for one have not seen any. But until I can see something different, I cannot agree with your ascension that MM referred to two children with different ages.
I dont need your agreement, I am merely stating what I saw and that it no longer exists in that format that I saw it in originally. Somebody else also saw it, maybe more did and maybe somebody took a photoshoot at the time. It may be relevant and it may be important

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=2JJVCB5LGGTW3X67DEWXWS5C4A&t=g

this link has all the posts by molshka and the account is very revealing ...there are a couple posts under the tab "answers" in addition to the one about "pros and cons of colleges..."...another post about getting tested for STDs sounds like the person writing it is knowledgeable in a clinical referral kind of way... maybe she was dating a doctor?...I only ask because in the next post, she gives dating advice...says you should research one's target to find his interests and then pretend to like one to spark the chemistry. but warns against "degrading yourself" in the process...

A change of venue will not change the autopsy report or the fact Jason landed not a scratch or bruise on an old man and slight woman in supposedly a fight to the death.

Yeah, a change of venue can't change the facts. What really can be gained by a change of venue? Is a change of venue a change within same state or a change to another state?

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=2JJVCB5LGGTW3X67DEWXWS5C4A&t=g

this link has all the posts by molshka and the account is very revealing ...there are a couple posts under the tab "answers" in addition to the one about "pros and cons of colleges..."...another post about getting tested for STDs sounds like the person writing it is knowledgeable in a clinical referral kind of way... maybe she was dating a doctor?...I only ask because in the next post, she gives dating advice...says you should research one's target to find his interests and then pretend to like one to spark the chemistry. but warns against "degrading yourself" in the process...

And these are all the original post which I saw a couple of months ago. All posts are exactly the same and all are dated on an annual basis, couple of months ago they were stated as posted 9 years ago as confirmed on here, now they are stated as being posted 10 years ago. Nothing imo has changed. They were never specifically dated and the content of the messages are exactly the same now as they were a couple of months ago.

The most important question is this: did MM have a stepdaughter all those years ago? Or was that part of her fantastic lies?

The most important question is this: did MM have a stepdaughter all those years ago? Or was that part of her fantastic lies?

I suspect that she was dating someone back then who had a daughter aged 8. She is very specific on both occasions in her mails about this child, although she might have embellished herself with the postings. Referring to the child as a step daughter is also an embellishment unless she was married to the father at the time of posting. She posted these 10 years ago, so what age was she then, 21/22.

Yeah, a change of venue can't change the facts. What really can be gained by a change of venue? Is a change of venue a change within same state or a change to another state?
same state, different county...and a different jury pool...

I don't see that a different jury pool helps MM. Yes, JC had many people in the workplace that admired him, but she has lived in that jurisdiction as well. Surely she has "friends."
Wherever she goes, the autopsy goes with her. The fact that she and TM had no injuries...goes with her. The pictures of an affluent life of travel and parties and fancy clothes continues to be a backdrop to whatever she claims.

And her attorney is on tape saying that her Dad and her husband had a "very good relationship." Golfing buddies.

Go where you want to go, MM. Facts stay the same.

I suspect that she was dating someone back then who had a daughter aged 8. She is very specific on both occasions in her mails about this child, although she might have embellished herself with the postings. Referring to the child as a step daughter is also an embellishment unless she was married to the father at the time of posting. She posted these 10 years ago, so what age was she then, 21/22.

When veracity is key, here she is...lying.

People can get information mixed up in there heads there is a lot of information available and we will all provide links for everything in future as suggested by the moderator or put IMO otherwise can we move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop