GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suggested Molly might use marital rape as a defense and if perhaps she went independently to a doctor for an examination that might confirm they had sex if not vaginal bruising or tears... that's the kind of evidence that could be presented at the trial that we don't know about yet...and I would not be surprised if she did so under the advice of her attorney...it I were a defense lawyer, I would look at that autopsy report and find every area of possible weakness I could and exploit it as I believe that is what the prosecution is hanging its hat on so to speak... Logic-lady pointed out at this point we don't know Molly's story...in fact the only story really that's out there is Tracey's as told to the Irish press...and every week it's re-worded and published again...as far as I'm concerned almost all of it is hearsay including everything she said about Molly in the custody hearing except for one thing...if Molly confessed to her I expect to hear it in Court...now the Irish Daily Mail found this young man's memoir wherein he originally says he changed one name to protect his/her identity and gets him to out Molly as Mary in his book...although he says he wasn't paid for his interview, obviously it increased sales of his book and gained him some. spotlight...I think he is just the crummiest boyfriend ever ...because I don't think his story has anything to do with Molly's guilt for the crime she is charged with... Molly may be a mental mess but she has a right to defend herself and KMs story in the Mail and his book are just another reason for Molly not getting a fair trial...it's highly prejudicial and IMO not at all probative for this crime... of course, we all may have different theories of the crime and we won't know the prosecution's version until opening statements....IMO

Then there is faceBook...I started following this story in January when Molly and her Father were indicted so I missed coverage of the custody dispute and didn't read posts in "real time"...but I have to say that Molly's pained cries for those children sound more like a broken hearted woman than a murderer trying to gain control of witnesses...still, plenty of hateful things have been said on both sides of the fence and who is to say how any of that will play out in Court...I think cyber-bullying is a big deal on faceBook now legally speaking...so I'm just wondering in terms of sleuthing...if we were discover who Molly dated in 2007, then what? Confront him and coerce him to speak out?... Harass him until he does?...Call him names if he doesn't? ...all in the name of Justice?...

this is what my signature means to me...if you believe everything you hear other people say about someone, you will probably end up hurting somebody else you didn't intend to...including yourself...

I know what you were suggesting but I just don't find the relevance of it and there is no evidence to suggest that this is the way that the defence will go . If you have anything that suggests this again I would like to see it. I would also then ask why it wasn't mention in the 911 call and why it wasn't mentioned in the police interview because it mentions a donnybrook NO marital rape. I have also have no reason to believe she was injured in any way either if you look on the link Kate provided there is a photograph of her coming out of court her neck is full view and there are no marks on it . She was at the bank withdrawing money the next day and the office 2 days after that . There were no reports of marks from any source that I have seen if you have any then I would like to see them . What I was saying is that you can't change your story as you go along . Why not mention rape to the police if that was the reason the fight was started . Why only change your story on advise of defence lawyers. If there was marital rape that is no fault of hers. That is not credible and credibility counts to a jury . Coupled with the other lies she has told giving birth to Sarah and not being medicated since the age of 17 especially . Those are big lies and if I was on the jury I would definitely question her credibility . Tracey hasn't given interviews to the papers if you look anything that she is quoted saying is from the transcripts of the custody hearing . Sworn statements . I also don't have any reason her credibility for any reason. I find her admirable actually. She was told about Jasons death and flew straight to get Jasons children, she fought hard to get them never thinking about the impact 2 young children would have on her own life how it would affect her marriage, her job, how her own children would feel, how it would affect them financially do you think it better that they stay in the custody of the family responsible for the murder of their father . I certainly don't . I don't think any one of us faced with the situation would allow this to happen. She even had to fight to get Jasons body and also had to get get help from The Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust to bring him back to Ireland

Your opinion on Keith is just that , He said he could have gone to any of the major American outlets but he chose not to . Those outlets especially Nancy Grace would have bit his hand .He gave an interview to an Irish paper because in my opinion he didn't want exactly what you are claiming is happening . That Molly won't get a fair trial and that she will have calls for an appeal. Another interesting thing he said is he didn't know anything about this until a detective called him He lives in Knoxville and knew the family yet knew nothing about it .he doesn't say a police detective either so maybe it wasn't and the Daily mail is searching for her past life . Nobody saying Molly doesn't have the right to defend herself and the last known US report as far as I can see is the interview that Holton gave to ABC saying that Jason was violent. Other than Nancy Grace I have seen no negative staements about her on US articles or newspapers and I highly doubt what is being written in the Irish press is going to have any affect on the jury pool. Also wanted to say if this had been a past girlfriend of Jasons and he had been violent there would be no problem with that story surfacing . Molly will get a fair trial. Jason not so much though and he CANT defend himself because he is DEAD

The facebook I will never agree with you unfortunately and thats ok we don't have to agree on that . I see it in a totally different way than you do . I wouldn't say its written for the children at all. Its more to portray the perfect life that they shared ALONE. That Jason wasn't there he wasn't part of their lives just her she did it all . She put up one picture and Jason was in the background with his brother and she quickly edited him out of the picture . Why do that .It makes no sense . That she was allowed to continue the posting tells me that it was encouraged by the defence lawyers although by January it had been toned down an awful lot . It was manic at first.

I agree horrible things have been said and in the earlier newspaper articles a lot more horrible things were said. If you look back on you Facebook you will see what I mean. But again I don't see how Jason's family can control the masses and why the things that people who support Molly are not to be taken into consideration at all . I understand she has lost probably what her who life was about but it was because of her own actions and she should take responsibility . I think she was already taking the steps for the divorce but she had no valid reason for getting full custody . She will never get the children back . No country in the world would allow the extraditation two minor children that are not citizens of the country . Cyber bullying is a cod in this case as far as I'm concerned . A man is dead and two children are orphaned. It is not just hearsay she has bi polar Keiths book has proven she had it at the age of 24 . Its not the flu it doesn't go away . She has lied about that , she's lied about giving birth to Sarah , shes lied and said the Corbetts went through her underwear drawer, she lied and said they took pictures , she lies about things so it suits her version of events . I have no reason or evidence to believe shes not lying about what happened the night Jason was murdered

On a side note many of us men find it disgusting how easily the word and usage of the word "rape" offends innocent men. That is in no way suggesting searchingirl easily threw it out there. She was just suggesting a possible defense. Back to my subject and opinion. It is just so easy for a disgruntled person (Usually a lady making allegation of rape, physical abuse, etc) to need a quick defense so the word is just thrown out there. Implied rapist are quite often guilty until proven innocent.
The doorman at the bar wouldn't let you enter....claim to bar owner the doorman fondled you, rubbed up against you, etc. Wife not happy at home wants a divorce and custody, make an allegation. You want the promotion at work but so does your male colleague, just hint,...hint an allegation and he is no longer employed. I know, a new guy on this thread and everyone is thinking misogynist, but not so. I guess many of us men have grown to grow quickly jaded when we hear words like marital rape alleged....especially when the killer (s) never mentioned this allegation or showed any physical injuries. Please don't let that 4 letter word roll off the tongue so easy. :) Typed with reality and sarcasm
at the same time. I bet some women are giving me some strange looks right about now :)
As you can see, why are we here? I also use the site for entertainment and a little humor
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 I once told a lady.jpg
    1 I once told a lady.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 114
I am playing catch up in my reading of this case. I agree it was very irresponsible for Martens to knowingly send MM off to Europe knowing potential damage she could do while wearing a role model hat. I know I shouldn't try to justify TM & SM bon voyage wishes for a mentally unstable daughter but I think they were desperate and at wits end maybe. Parents had witnessed the slow degradation of MM stability. Witnessed MM manipulate career, frienships, relationships,and even them as parents. The stay at Emory maybe got MM out of Knoxville to prevent any embarrassment for the family while getting her help from afar (Isn't that how they used to handle youthful pregnancies). I think the parents knew their pretty daughter could find herself a man and was wanting to spread her wings and knew it would take a strong minded male. JC probably was a parents dream for the TM/SM. A widowed dad raising 2 children and the financial means to remove that hardship. Maybe the parents thought they needed to change MM patterns and across the Atlantic with a loving man and kids and from all accounts thus far an impeccable family and support cast. Maybe the Marten's then shared pillow talk along the lines of " maybe we finally did it. Maybe we finally found the right people and environment for our daughter to be happy in life" But.....maybe in their loving support of MM they assumed the strong dad would watch out for signs of MM sickness and not allow the kids to become collateral damage. I wonder how in depth the golf conversations were between JC and TM?

Bipolar disease is not something that a nice husband or new environment can cure. The Martens are educated people. They would not assume that their daughter with any difficult chronic illness could be cured by "strong minded male." They wouldn't send a daughter with severe diabetes off to Ireland, away from doctors thinking a happy life would eliminate the need for monitoring or medication.

Yet, this is what the Martens did. To me, it is a selfish abominable act. Like giving your rabid dog to a nice couple far away , getting the problem off YOUR hands and figuring secrecy was your right.

Is that the morality of the world we live in today? An infant and a toddler in the care of a woman suffering since 15 and fresh out of the psych ward?

We are here to discuss a crime which means finding the TRUTH to effectuate Justice. The truth is what it is. I find it appalling these days that the Truth has to be overlaid with romanicizing the "poor" Killer...whipping up pity for her. Jason is dead. It is HIS justice we ALL should be seeking. He had children who needed and loved him, a family who adored him. The obscene disregard by the Marten Family for the mental illness of their sick daughter, the countless blows with bat and brick...THOSE ARE FACTS.

Marital rape has no place in this discussion because not one side has even mentioned it. It's an imaginary excuse for a heinous crime. Are we here to romanticize excuses for Molly Martens? Or are we here to find fact and expose the TRUTH?

Of course, it's easy to forget the pain that Jason suffered that night. Maybe take a breath and imagine that bat coming down over and over on your skull while the brick breaks into bone and skin on your legs and arms. Then think of how the Lynches were treated, denied a moment with their brothers children.,Think of the rush to GreedGrab Jason's cash and assets.

That is all FACT and truth. Mollys motives on FB are, instead, our own opinions and interpretations. Not FACT. NOT TRUTH.

Bipolar disease is not something that a nice husband or new environment can cure. The Martens are educated people. They would not assume that their daughter with any difficult chronic illness could be cured by "strong minded male." They wouldn't send a daughter with severe diabetes off to Ireland, away from doctors thinking a happy life would eliminate the need for monitoring or medication.

Yet, this is what the Martens did. To me, it is a selfish abominable act. Like giving your rabid dog to a nice couple far away , getting the problem off YOUR hands and figuring secrecy was your right.

Is that the morality of the world we live in today? An infant and a toddler in the care of a woman suffering since 15 and fresh out of the psych ward?

We are here to discuss a crime which means finding the TRUTH to effectuate Justice. The truth is what it is. I find it appalling these days that the Truth has to be overlaid with romanicizing the "poor" Killer...whipping up pity for her. Jason is dead. It is HIS justice we ALL should be seeking. He had children who needed and loved him, a family who adored him. The obscene disregard by the Marten Family for the mental illness of their sick daughter, the countless blows with bat and brick...THOSE ARE FACTS.

Marital rape has no place in this discussion because not one side has even mentioned it. It's an imaginary excuse for a heinous crime. Are we here to romanticize excuses for Molly Martens? Or are we here to find fact and expose the TRUTH?

Of course, it's easy to forget the pain that Jason suffered that night. Maybe take a breath and imagine that bat coming down over and over on your skull while the brick breaks into bone and skin on your legs and arms. Then think of how the Lynches were treated, denied a moment with their brothers children.,Think of the rush to GreedGrab Jason's cash and assets.

That is all FACT and truth. Mollys motives on FB are, instead, our own opinions and interpretations. Not FACT. NOT TRUTH.

:takeabow::goodpost::takeabow:

Well done, stmarysmead

I came here because I felt it was a victim friendly space full of people trying to gather helpful information. I am all for differing opinions theories etc, however, the VICTIM was JASON CORBETT he was somebody's son, brother, uncle and dad he was murdered. The two people indicted for his murder are his wife Molly Martens and her Father Tom. That's where I began and that's where I will focus. On the Victim. The deceased.
You all do fantastic work here. Keep it going.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have been looking at articles on violence with bipolar. I am shocked at how many spouses have spoke up about violence and rage being a symptom that is affecting their marriages. I believe mm is bipolar so every symptom out there is a possibility she may or may not have had one or all of the many symptoms in August last year. Here is one article that talks about the rage/violence. Keeping in mind Jason's autopsy would suggest rage killing. In my opinion.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/bipolar-disorder-symptoms/is-violent-behavior-bipolar-disorder

Just for the record, I'm going to lay out how I got to where I am re my theory on Molly. I don't feel any of us necessarily need to justify our stance on this case, but obviously the thread has become bogged down with negativity and I have little time for it, I would like to move the conversation forward and if anyone is interested in where I'm going and would like to continue with me that's great - I welcome any and all theories so long as we can have reasonable, open debate!

I actually came into this during the custody battle, and from the first instance understood Molly's perspective rather than the Corbett's. (obviously we had none of the Discovery documents to hand at this point so we were working mainly from social media) I felt that from first appearances Molly had been a surrogate mother to these children, Jason had chosen to make a new home for them all in NC and she was losing everything on something that was yet to be deemed anything more than a domestic incident. I could see the argument that the Corbett's were acting out of hurt and grief rather than in the best interests of the children.

But as the information regarding the criminal case emerged, I began to look back at many of Molly's FB posts and particularly the comments under them and place them in the context of the information she would have known, that the Corbett's would have known, but that we, the viewing public did not. Suddenly, posts that appeared to lament her mistreatment, her hardship, her pain, tied in more realistically with barbs against the Corbett's, invisible barbs designed to illicit sympathy but also to cause damage. That is my opinion. The comments on her FB page that she endorsed regarding the Corbett's only wanting the children for the money, in particular, stands out as significant to me, given the court documents which now inform us that Molly had already emptied some of the bank accounts and cashed in an insurance policy....why deride someone else for doing exactly what you have done yourself. In my opinion, this points to deflection.

I am under no illusions, both sides have utilised social media to further their positions, however, as this is a victim friendly forum, I am running on the basis that the Corbett's be afforded some consideration here, given that they are the grieving party, and also, given that much of what is now put on social media is said on their behalf rather than by them personally.

Obviously, the autopsy has been the most damning piece of evidence thus far. It has been dissected in depth, but the one thing nobody can dispute is the level of rage behind the blows which were inflicted....IMO this force was excessive and inconsistent with the theory that both SM and the children supposedly slept through a Donnybrook of this scale.

My interest in Molly's 'missing years' was actually to see if we could establish more about Molly as a person. Anyone could lash out in anger if they feel they are being demonized for something they didn't commit. There was alot of information in the public arena from the Corbett's/Lynches/Fitzpatrick's perspective of Molly due to testimony from the custody case, and various newspaper articles, but nothing released as to witnesses attesting to her character from another perspective. We only have her limited life in Winston Salem to go on, that to me is what Websleuths is about, trying to uncover missing links to see if we can add to the overall picture.

In that regard, Keith Maginn's book is far more significant than that of 'a crumby ex-boyfriend' for the simple reason it was written with no agenda, years prior to this event, but yet so many of the concerns and personality traits he experienced seem to offer credence to other testimony we have heard as to Molly's behaviours in this case. That IMO offers an unbiased, unprejudiced evaluation that has been lacking thus far in this case. What more could a further ex-boyfriend offer the equation...could he completely discredit Keith or add further credence to the defence case?

In order to move forward, I will try to understand more about Molly as I feel that it is very relevant to the crime she has been charged with - maybe I should start my own thread!! :D

Just for the record, I'm going to lay out how I got to where I am re my theory on Molly. I don't feel any of us necessarily need to justify our stance on this case, but obviously the thread has become bogged down with negativity and I have little time for it, I would like to move the conversation forward and if anyone is interested in where I'm going and would like to continue with me that's great - I welcome any and all theories so long as we can have reasonable, open debate!

I actually came into this during the custody battle, and from the first instance understood Molly's perspective rather than the Corbett's. (obviously we had none of the Discovery documents to hand at this point so we were working mainly from social media) I felt that from first appearances Molly had been a surrogate mother to these children, Jason had chosen to make a new home for them all in NC and she was losing everything on something that was yet to be deemed anything more than a domestic incident. I could see the argument that the Corbett's were acting out of hurt and grief rather than in the best interests of the children.

But as the information regarding the criminal case emerged, I began to look back at many of Molly's FB posts and particularly the comments under them and place them in the context of the information she would have known, that the Corbett's would have known, but that we, the viewing public did not. Suddenly, posts that appeared to lament her mistreatment, her hardship, her pain, tied in more realistically with barbs against the Corbett's, invisible barbs designed to illicit sympathy but also to cause damage. That is my opinion. The comments on her FB page that she endorsed regarding the Corbett's only wanting the children for the money, in particular, stands out as significant to me, given the court documents which now inform us that Molly had already emptied some of the bank accounts and cashed in an insurance policy....why deride someone else for doing exactly what you have done yourself. In my opinion, this points to deflection.

I am under no illusions, both sides have utilised social media to further their positions, however, as this is a victim friendly forum, I am running on the basis that the Corbett's be afforded some consideration here, given that they are the grieving party, and also, given that much of what is now put on social media is said on their behalf rather than by them personally.

Obviously, the autopsy has been the most damning piece of evidence thus far. It has been dissected in depth, but the one thing nobody can dispute is the level of rage behind the blows which were inflicted....IMO this force was excessive and inconsistent with the theory that both SM and the children supposedly slept through a Donnybrook of this scale.

My interest in Molly's 'missing years' was actually to see if we could establish more about Molly as a person. Anyone could lash out in anger if they feel they are being demonized for something they didn't commit. There was alot of information in the public arena from the Corbett's/Lynches/Fitzpatrick's perspective of Molly due to testimony from the custody case, and various newspaper articles, but nothing released as to witnesses attesting to her character from another perspective. We only have her limited life in Winston Salem to go on, that to me is what Websleuths is about, trying to uncover missing links to see if we can add to the overall picture.

In that regard, Keith Maginn's book is far more significant than that of 'a crumby ex-boyfriend' for the simple reason it was written with no agenda, years prior to this event, but yet so many of the concerns and personality traits he experienced seem to offer credence to other testimony we have heard as to Molly's behaviours in this case. That IMO offers an unbiased, unprejudiced evaluation that has been lacking thus far in this case. What more could a further ex-boyfriend offer the equation...could he completely discredit Keith or add further credence to the defence case?

In order to move forward, I will try to understand more about Molly as I feel that it is very relevant to the crime she has been charged with - maybe I should start my own thread!! :D

Brilliant post.

I have been looking at articles on violence with bipolar. I am shocked at how many spouses have spoke up about violence and rage being a symptom that is affecting their marriages. I believe mm is bipolar so every symptom out there is a possibility she may or may not have had one or all of the many symptoms in August last year. Here is one article that talks about the rage/violence. Keeping in mind Jason's autopsy would suggest rage killing. In my opinion.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/bipolar-disorder-symptoms/is-violent-behavior-bipolar-disorder

Really interesting info! Looked at some of the other pages and interesting to see it is classified as a lifelong disorder. And also this pointer about social interaction ties in with what Catherine and Lynn both attested to earlier about Molly being standoffish/hard to relate to - Despite how simple it may seem to some, finding a way to create meaningful connections can be difficult for those with bipolar disorder. This is particularly true in the beginning stages of restoring a sense of balance in your life.

Great post. I am with you in building a picture of mm. Km helps us look into a short portion of her life that's true so we can use this going forward

At the moment I am interested in the years after she left for Ireland during her relationship with Jason as I cannot find anything in her younger years.

I am looking at forums on domestic violence, adopting step children etc and I was shocked to find a forum titled 'adopting my step kids without their parents consent' As we know she was and is fond of social media, forums etc. If she was intending to leave or seek custody or play the DV card she will have been talking or asking questions somewhere on some thread under one of her many names or profiles. Just my opinion.

On a side note many of us men find it disgusting how easily the word and usage of the word "rape" offends innocent men. That is in no way suggesting searchingirl easily threw it out there. She was just suggesting a possible defense. Back to my subject and opinion. It is just so easy for a disgruntled person (Usually a lady making allegation of rape, physical abuse, etc) to need a quick defense so the word is just thrown out there. Implied rapist are quite often guilty until proven innocent.
The doorman at the bar wouldn't let you enter....claim to bar owner the doorman fondled you, rubbed up against you, etc. Wife not happy at home wants a divorce and custody, make an allegation. You want the promotion at work but so does your male colleague, just hint,...hint an allegation and he is no longer employed. I know, a new guy on this thread and everyone is thinking misogynist, but not so. I guess many of us men have grown to grow quickly jaded when we hear words like marital rape alleged....especially when the killer (s) never mentioned this allegation or showed any physical injuries. Please don't let that 4 letter word roll off the tongue so easy. :) Typed with reality and sarcasm
at the same time. I bet some women are giving me some strange looks right about now :)
As you can see, why are we here? I also use the site for entertainment and a little humor
attachment.php

Couldn't agree more...it is, unfortunately, an easy win as it attributes so much force and anger onto the accused with no evidence, it is often hard to view them in a different light once that allegation has surfaced, despite them often times being found innocent...no smoke without fire and all that!

Years ago, in college, there was a silly game we played about a maniac on a bridge murdering an unfaithful wife. There were multiple other characters in the story all connected to the wife. The question was...who was most responsible for this death; who was the least? There were no right or wrong answers ...but insights into each of the game players were revealed by whom we choose.

In some ways I think of MM like the adorable puppy who is rabid, and handed off, getting sicker, from one unsuspecting person to another. I imagine that her manic moods, which are described in general in some journals as often being hyper sexual, accompanied by high energy and high spirits could be particularly attractive to a lonely man like Keith or a grieving man like Jason. But there must have been increasing difficulty managing the lows. It's understandable, as the children grew, that JC was not going to leave them in that chaotic lifestyle ALONE. At the end, it is my opinion, he wanted all three of them OUT. That was his death warrant.

When it comes to blame and moral terpidtude, I keep coming squarely back to the Martens and Earnest family.

They knew.

They just wanted her off their hands. Off with some man, somewhere. This is hard enough for me to understand...but then what nauseates and infuriates and drives a great deal of my anger here, is everything they have done...since they saw Jason, beaten and broken on that bedroom floor.

Did the Martens and the Earnests tell the truth, embrace their maniacal daughter and set about making arrangements to get her hospitalized and medicated? Did they call the Corbetts and tell them the truth and facilitate on every way the transfer of the children? Did they decide to hold the Jason's assets until they knew what needs, especially expense counseling, might await the grieving children with their world turned up side down, Did they look at the corpse and consider that the children's safety MUST come first. Soon to be teenagers are very often no longer "the sunshine and happy" to be raised by an untreated bipolar sufferer ALONE after she rage-killed their father.

Did they allow Jason to be buried with his reputation and dignity intact as a legacy to his children?

No. It's been smear, grab, and lie. And I begin to see in this Marten Earnest family...qualities that in their own repulsive fashion, must have made MM's life as their daughter a painful burden to add-on to her mental illness.

These people surely rank among the most odious on this page.

I would like to do that as well . Try to work together to help find something that is relevant . I would also like to talk about Sharon. I do not buy their story and I see no reason as to why she didn't call 911 when they supposedly heard a disturbance . She is their weakest link and how she copes on the stand will be interesting . She plays a much bigger part in this than is made out . If there was a life or death situation and your frail husband and fragile 100lb daughter were against the big strong man why not go to a neighbor to get help . Tom supposedly thought it a life threatening situation because he armed himself before entering the room so wasn't going in there to gentle calm the situation either . Why did she ring and hang up the phone straight away after lying to Jasons brother about how he died . Is this a sign of guilt ? Why did she lie I wonder especially if she had no involvement in what happened . i checked her on the public record recently and her address had changed to folly beach I don't know if this is a coincidence or not . Is she being hidden away ? I do think she is definitely their weakest link and will be interesting when we see her statements to the police what she doing at the time the Donnybrook was happening

http://www.instantpeoplefinder.com/people-find/sharon-martens/ka
http://www.ussearch.com/people-search-name/sharon-martens

in the US when one is arrested and read her rights, it seems to me there is little incentive to fess up...anything you say can and will be used against you in a Court of Law...I just finished watching Happy Valley on netflix and that Catherine Cawood character is one of my heroes...but I noticed that when she read rights to someone there was incentive for speaking up right away rather than keeping quiet...that's different...that was in England... is that similar to Ireland?...it might explain why Molly didn't say anything to the police...

I think we can all agree that the horrific autopsy report is the most direct evidence of the crime we have to-date...he was naked wearing only is wedding ring, he had trazodone and alcohol in his system...that part does suggest to me, from my own empirical knowledge about trazodone and the warning labels on the bottle, that sex could have been involved...I mean, hubby took one of mine to sleep the other night and he did fall asleep but woke up with well, you know...so, perhaps Jason hadn't given up on his marriage and it was amorous sex..something Molly promised him after fat-shaming him the night before?...and Molly in relentless pursuit of Molly got in his face and started a fight but however the fight started, trazodone makes you dizzy, light-headed, as in get up quickly and fall all over kind of dizzy... for all we know Jason could have knocked Molly over getting up out of bed...maybe he fell over her and she thought he did it on purpose...they were arguing...I don't know what a donnybrook is but I'm sure it was loud and noisy... she could have picked up the brick rolling around on the floor...the first wound described in the autopsy report fits the size of a brick (3 1/2" x 2 5/8")...and I think the brick was there as a doorstop in the master bedroom (IDK why else a brick would be there but I assume it was on the floor)... the overkill can only be explained by Molly's anger and hatred.. and her level of malice is what the jury will evaluate in determining her guilt or innocence...that's the difference between first and second degree murder...IMO

Thank You Stephen Doddy for this excellent heartfelt , honest and to the point post.

Great post. I am with you in building a picture of mm. Km helps us look into a short portion of her life that's true so we can use this going forward

At the moment I am interested in the years after she left for Ireland during her relationship with Jason as I cannot find anything in her younger years.

I am looking at forums on domestic violence, adopting step children etc and I was shocked to find a forum titled 'adopting my step kids without their parents consent' As we know she was and is fond of social media, forums etc. If she was intending to leave or seek custody or play the DV card she will have been talking or asking questions somewhere on some thread under one of her many names or profiles. Just my opinion.

Great idea! I agree, Molly seems to have lived so much of her life through social media there is definite scope for a breakthrough here. Good sleuthing!!

So, we have a woman who loves her family life style. Who loves the children that she's taken on the as her responsibility as her own.
Can we, as WS-ppl, possibly consider that she wanted the best for her step-kids?
I don't think so.
However, (I know I'll get busted for this), I honestly feel that she thought she was doing what the kids-HER kids wanted her to do.)
Jack and Sarah nerd to be with whomever will make them flourish. Imo

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So, we have a woman who loves her family life style. Who loves the children that she's taken on the as her responsibility as her own.
Can we, as WS-ppl, possibly consider that she wanted the best for her step-kids?
I don't think so.
However, (I know I'll get busted for this), I honestly feel that she thought she was doing what the kids-HER kids wanted her to do.)
Jack and Sarah nerd to be with whomever will make them flourish. Imo

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thankfully they are . The custody case is over . They children won't be returned , the best she could have hoped for was contact and IMO she hasn't done a great job in building bridges . None of us know what she was like to live with , from Keith's account it was tense and desperate when it was bad . I'm not saying it was all bad of course there were good times too but legally she has no claim to the children what so ever . We have already made the decision collectively not to discuss them as they played no part in the murder they are innocent . They have lost such much already in their lives and have been used and exposed enough . IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne