GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an interesting opinion - why would you think an adult unmarried man would feel guilt about a sexual relationship with another adult?

I have to say I agree. I don't think Jason felt guilt about a sexual relationship with MM, but I do think he wanted the relationship to work, and have a viable family unit, IMO.

That's an interesting opinion - why would you think an adult unmarried man would feel guilt about a sexual relationship with another adult?

From accounts from both sides of the family, he and Mags had an exceptionally strong marriage. One of his friends wrote on Justice for Jason, that he would spend his lunch hours at her grave.

When a young wife dies unexpectedly...in the middle of a strong and happy marriage, it is not unusual to feel that a sexual relationship formed afterwards with someone new...is a betrayal to your late wife. By all accounts, Jason felt a strong love and attachment to Mags, long after her death.

Continuing on from the lacerations and fractures. Both injuries are known to cause haemmorage.

Jason had - subdural hemmorrhage

A subdural hematoma is most often the result of a severe head injury. This type of subdural hematoma is among the deadliest of all head injuries. The bleeding fills the brain area very rapidly, compressing brain tissue. This often results in brain injury and may lead to death.
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000713.htm

Jason had - Epidural Hemmorrhage

Epidural bleeding is rapid because it is usually from arteries, which are high pressure. Epidural bleeds from arteries can grow until they reach their peak size at six to eight hours post injury, spilling from 25 to 75 cubic centimeters of blood into the*intracranial space.[6]*As the hematoma expands, it strips the dura from the inside of the skull, causing an intense headache. Epidural bleeds can become large and raise*intracranial pressure, causing the brain to shift, lose blood supply, or be crushed against the skull. Larger hematomas cause more damage. Epidural bleeds can quickly expand and compress the brain stem, causing*unconsciousness,*abnormal posturing, and abnormal*pupil*responses to light.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidural_hematoma

Jason had - subachrnoid Hemmorrhage

You may also have:

neck pain
numbness throughout your body
shoulder pain
seizures
confusion
irritability
sensitivity to light
decreased vision
double vision
nausea
vomiting
rapid loss of alertness

The symptoms of SAH come on suddenly, and you may lose consciousness quickly. Seek emergency medical attention right away if you experience any of these symptoms combined with a severe headache.

*NOTE the symptoms of all all three bleeds Jason had on his brain at time of Autopsy above. His injuries were acute causing scute Hemmorrhage . The symptoms of which can be felt rapidly by the victim. In Jason's situation and the extent of injury it is fair to hold the opinion his symptoms, followed by unconsciousness followed by death was rapid and therefore would also not reflect a man that was flailing around aggressively hitting out attacking, how could he if he was dazed, confused, slurred speech, numb, decreased vision etc.

Another example of why self defence does not fit. It once again is in favour of overkill.

The most common cause of death from trauma at the scene is acute hemorrhagic shock

All only my opinions.
aa17d241324c2cacf2ebd301fc1c28e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

From accounts from both sides of the family, he and Mags had an exceptionally strong marriage. One of his friends wrote on Justice for Jason, that he would spend his lunch hours at her grave.

When a young wife dies unexpectedly...in the middle of a strong and happy marriage, it is not unusual to feel that a sexual relationship formed afterwards with someone new...is a betrayal to your late wife. By all accounts, Jason felt a strong love and attachment to Mags, long after her death.
Love and attachment to a previous partner does not indicate guilt over a subsequent relationship to me, but we all see these things through our own filters, I guess, or perhaps of those around us.

Love and attachment to a previous partner does not indicate guilt over a subsequent relationship to me, but we all see these things through our own filters, I guess, or perhaps of those around us.

Well, I will confess that my opinion is based partly on two men of our acquaintance. In one case, the first wife had redecorated their bedroom just before her death. In about a year after her death, his new companion moved in. They appeared very happy...although he frequently brought his first wife's ideas and opinions into conversation. He put off marrying No2 for five years. Once married, she decided to redecorate the Master Bedroom to her taste. He wouldn't have it. She could redecorate the whole house, but not that bedroom. "Nancy liked it that way."

Very successful businessman and they are still happy together. Don't know about the bedroom. ��

The other widower was just very honest that although he loved his new partner, he still felt like he was cheating on his much loved first wife.

I do believe though that one close friend of Jason's (a woman) who was interviewed by one of the Irish newspapers, did state that Jason felt some of this conflict. I'll try and find the link again.

Well, I will confess that my opinion is based partly on two men of our acquaintance. In one case, the first wife had redecorated their bedroom just before her death. In about a year after her death, his new companion moved in. They appeared very happy...although he frequently brought his first wife's ideas and opinions into conversation. He put off marrying No2 for five years. Once married, she decided to redecorate the Master Bedroom to her taste. He wouldn't have it. She could redecorate the whole house, but not that bedroom. "Nancy liked it that way."

Very successful businessman and they are still happy together. Don't know about the bedroom. ��

The other widower was just very honest that although he loved his new partner, he still felt like he was cheating on his much loved first wife.

I do believe though that one close friend of Jason's (a woman) who was interviewed by one of the Irish newspapers, did state that Jason felt some of this conflict. I'll try and find the link again.

Perhaps Nancy simply had better taste in interior décor :) that does not sound like guilt to me!

Here's the quote:it's an interview with Lynn Stranahan, a family friend.

http://evoke.ie/news/jason-corbett-wasnt-ready-to-marry-claims-best-friend

We are talkers, you know, so it was hard. She didn’t involve herself, she made a point of staying out of conversation.’ Some time after her arrival in Ireland, a relationship developed between Molly and Jason. He eventually confided in Lynn that her role in his life had taken on a new meaning.

‘He was almost upset and embarrassed because it had been so soon, in his eyes, after Mags,’ she says. ‘He was definitely still grieving at that point.

He said he was just so lonely and so sad and she offered comfort. He was upset about it as well, it was too overwhelming for him and he couldn’t straighten his feelings in his head.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-all-over-i-may-have-killed-him-34345914.html

"My son in law got in a fight with my daughter"

Got in a fight - 2 people GET in a fight

One person alone can't get in a fight.

My scenario is when TM says "I Intervened" he was telling the truth. IMO he heard JC shouting in pain which would have been a sound so different and powerful demanding instant investigation. He goes to the sound and finds Jason face down
Bleeding perfusly - did it never seem odd the way he said "he's bleeding all over" " he's a mess" this statement sounds like a statement someone who had not seen the events that caused the injury he sounds almost shocked and disgusted , is this because he is looking at the damage to Jason's face when he is turned over for the first time. Would he not have seen the blood and shattering of the face and head while he was hitting him with the bat? Up until this point in the call TM seemed composed which is what we would expect from a fbi officer trained in crisis situations, composed until Jason was turned over why the break in composure?

Is this why it was alleged MM admitted to TL that she had killed Jason.?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...her-husbands-killing-court-told-34345784.html

And SM allegedly told Jason's brother MM and Jason had a fight and Jason had a fall

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/146225/Corbetts-believe-there-was-a-.html

And on that subject of a fall perhaps in SM own alleged words "Molly pushed Jason"
OK so what if he was pushed into a wall while disorientated- hence maybe explaining fracture to crown of his head it would be consistent with someone bent over in pain being forced or pushed into a wall with force ? Its easier to push around even a strong broad man when he has been dazed from behind or in the face by a bat or a brick there is blood in his eyes, vision blurred.Brain matter was found on the walls ?

Just thinking out loud all only opinions of my own
1ffc4915f4f623babe5c393115625e18.jpg

Hi, I have just noticed that a new account has a registered name of kitty the HAIR, That is NOT me and the 'coincidence' is of some concern to me. I am kitty the hare. A hare is a wild animal lovely little creature. I wonder at why such a 'coincidence' may have arisen. One of us must change names or one of us must leave.

http://evoke.ie/news/jason-corbett-wasnt-ready-to-marry-claims-best-friend

There was the impression that he wasn't ready to marry MM

SEE YOU ALREADY HAD THIS LINK.

Hi, I have just noticed that a new account has a registered name of kitty the HAIR, That is NOT me and the 'coincidence' is of some concern to me. I am kitty the hare. A hare is a wild animal lovely little creature. I wonder at why such a 'coincidence' may have arisen. One of us must change names or one of us must leave.
Can't be a coincidence .....

That is very concerning. It's a misrepresentation and I can think of no good purpose or excuse. I hope the Mods will delete that account.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-all-over-i-may-have-killed-him-34345914.html

"My son in law got in a fight with my daughter"

Got in a fight - 2 people GET in a fight

One person alone can't get in a fight.

My scenario is when TM says "I Intervened" he was telling the truth. IMO he heard JC shouting in pain which would have been a sound so different and powerful demanding instant investigation. He goes to the sound and finds Jason face down
Bleeding perfusly - did it never seem odd the way he said "he's bleeding all over" " he's a mess" this statement sounds like a statement someone who had not seen the events that caused the injury he sounds almost shocked and disgusted , is this because he is looking at the damage to Jason's face when he is turned over for the first time. Would he not have seen the blood and shattering of the face and head while he was hitting him with the bat? Up until this point in the call TM seemed composed which is what we would expect from a fbi officer trained in crisis situations, composed until Jason was turned over why the break in composure?

Is this why it was alleged MM admitted to TL that she had killed Jason.?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...her-husbands-killing-court-told-34345784.html

And SM allegedly told Jason's brother MM and Jason had a fight and Jason fell.?

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/146225/Corbetts-believe-there-was-a-.html

And on that subject of a fall perhaps in Molly's a lledged words Jason was actually pushed and what if he was pushed into a wall while disorientated- hence maybe explaining fracture to crow of his head it would be consistent with someone bent over in pain being forced or pushed into a wall with force ?Brain matter was found on the walls ?

Just thinking out loud all only opinions of my own
1ffc4915f4f623babe5c393115625e18.jpg

Excellent post. I've often wondered if the Martens "succeed" in this trial....what then? She is back on their hands again. She is notorious and she is their responsibility. Everything she does going forward, any public rages, anyone else hurt...they must share the blame. Can you imagine sleeping with MM in the house remembering what they saw of the brutalized remains of their son-in-law?

They face a "prison" of sorts either way.

Excellent post. I've often wondered if the Martens "succeed" in this trial....what then? She is back on their hands again. She is notorious and she is their responsibility. Everything she does going forward, any public rages, anyone else hurt...they must share the blame. Can you imagine sleeping with MM in the house remembering what they saw of the brutalized remains of their son-in-law?

Its unimaginable the sight witnessed that night. Even shocking for a seasoned fbi man just as it was for the LE attending the scene. MM on the other hand appears in the call to go from hysterical to controlled. Not much change if I Not mistaken when she helps turn body over. hysterical perhaps having been in a prolonged frenzy while attacking and controlled when coming down from it only time the hysterics peaked again was when paramedics came.

MOO

Continuing on from the lacerations and fractures. Both injuries are known to cause haemmorage.

Jason had - subdural hemmorrhage

A subdural hematoma is most often the result of a severe head injury. This type of subdural hematoma is among the deadliest of all head injuries. The bleeding fills the brain area very rapidly, compressing brain tissue. This often results in brain injury and may lead to death.
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000713.htm

Jason had - Epidural Hemmorrhage

Epidural bleeding is rapid because it is usually from arteries, which are high pressure. Epidural bleeds from arteries can grow until they reach their peak size at six to eight hours post injury, spilling from 25 to 75 cubic centimeters of blood into the*intracranial space.[6]*As the hematoma expands, it strips the dura from the inside of the skull, causing an intense headache. Epidural bleeds can become large and raise*intracranial pressure, causing the brain to shift, lose blood supply, or be crushed against the skull. Larger hematomas cause more damage. Epidural bleeds can quickly expand and compress the brain stem, causing*unconsciousness,*abnormal posturing, and abnormal*pupil*responses to light.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidural_hematoma

Jason had - subachrnoid Hemmorrhage

You may also have:

neck pain
numbness throughout your body
shoulder pain
seizures
confusion
irritability
sensitivity to light
decreased vision
double vision
nausea
vomiting
rapid loss of alertness

The symptoms of SAH come on suddenly, and you may lose consciousness quickly. Seek emergency medical attention right away if you experience any of these symptoms combined with a severe headache.

*NOTE the symptoms of all all three bleeds Jason had on his brain at time of Autopsy above. His injuries were acute causing scute Hemmorrhage . The symptoms of which can be felt rapidly by the victim. In Jason's situation and the extent of injury it is fair to hold the opinion his symptoms, followed by unconsciousness followed by death was rapid and therefore would also not reflect a man that was flailing around aggressively hitting out attacking, how could he if he was dazed, confused, slurred speech, numb, decreased vision etc.

Another example of why self defence does not fit. It once again is in favour of overkill.

The most common cause of death from trauma at the scene is acute hemorrhagic shock

All only my opinions.
aa17d241324c2cacf2ebd301fc1c28e3.jpg

ok but these symptoms describe spontaneous bleeds which may arise from cardiovascular origin, tumor origin or several other endemic origins, In jason's case the bleeds were as a result of direct pressure from an external force which first smashed his skull bones and then penetrated his brain.. in that case the resultant injuries would be immediate, perhaps death was also an immediate consequence..

Interestingly, just last night I was discussing murder with a CIA friend , he quoted a paragraph from 'Homicide'
'Ralph waldo Emerson rightly noted, that for those responsible, the act of murder 'is no such ruinous thought, as poets and romancers will have it: it does not unsettle him or frighten him from his ordinary notice of trifles. Murder often does not even unsettle a man'

I do wonder whether Molly's life post-Jason and the kids will be used in the trial. Something emmalpage81 said a couple of weeks ago struck a chord with me...if Molly did date this hairdresser guy/date a guy with an 8 year old daughter and that went south, she then meets KM and reinvents herself completely, no more hairdressing, but now a swim coach living in an apartment provided by her parents, this relationship starts to disintegrate and so she jets off to Ireland and once again completely reinvents herself as the Southern belle au pair...lover....wife and mother. Molly has a pattern of being able to cast off her old personas in their entirety and creating entirely new lives for herself.

Being on bail for the last few years has allowed her to once again create a whole new persona - young, hip, interior designer. If I had lost my children, my home, and my husband in such horrific circumstances, I'm not sure that I would be able to leave the house. let alone move on to such a degree. It seems very controlled, very tactical. Is this coming from Molly herself, or is there a concerted effort on her behalf to ensure she is not seen as emotional, reactive, and depressed? IMO

I do wonder whether Molly's life post-Jason and the kids will be used in the trial. Something emmalpage81 said a couple of weeks ago struck a chord with me...if Molly did date this hairdresser guy/date a guy with an 8 year old daughter and that went south, she then meets KM and reinvents herself completely, no more hairdressing, but now a swim coach living in an apartment provided by her parents, this relationship starts to disintegrate and so she jets off to Ireland and once again completely reinvents herself as the Southern belle au pair...lover....wife and mother. Molly has a pattern of being able to cast off her old personas in their entirety and creating entirely new lives for herself.

Being on bail for the last few years has allowed her to once again create a whole new persona - young, hip, interior designer. If I had lost my children, my home, and my husband in such horrific circumstances, I'm not sure that I would be able to leave the house. let alone move on to such a degree. It seems very controlled, very tactical. Is this coming from Molly herself, or is there a concerted effort on her behalf to ensure she is not seen as emotional, reactive, and depressed? IMO
You make a good point. Maybe this pattern of reinvention is an
extension of her reported mental health issues.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD)

You may:

feel very worried about people abandoning you, and would do anything to stop that happening
have very intense emotions that last from a few hours to a few days and can change quickly (for example, from feeling very happy and confident in the morning to feeling low and sad in the afternoon)
not have a strong sense of who you are, and it can change depending on who you're with
find it very hard to make and keep stable relationships
act impulsively and do things that could harm you (such as binge eating, using drugs or driving dangerously)
have*suicidal thoughts*or*self-harming behaviour
feel empty and*lonely*a lot of the time
get very angry, and*
struggle to control your anger.

When very stressed, sometimes you might:

feel*paranoid
have*psychotic experiences,*such as seeing or hearing things that other people don't
feel numb or 'checked out' and not remember things properly after they've happened.

Does anyone know why TM and MM weren't arrested at the scene ? Is this a NC way of law or is it unusual

absolutely no idea whatsoever.
It is however one of the many significant breaks in protocol evident in this case.
It is utterly bizarre, as is returning the children to their care instead of placing them in immediate protective custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika