GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM volunteered to go to the Sheriff's office. He was photographed there and his statement taken. Molly also was photographed early that morning at the sheriff's office. I was in court and saw the photos. Molly had no visible injuries, she had on a blue and white pj set, she also had on a gold bracelet. She only had a small amount of blood on her forehead. TM was wearing the read polo and black shorts. He had a playing card size blood stain on his chest, blood splatter on shirt and feet. He did have small amounts of blood on his hand and watch. Molly was visibly upset when her pictures were shown.

Thank you, it is nice to have actual information from the court rather than trying to piece together how it happened from various sources.

TM volunteered to go to the Sheriff's office. He was photographed there and his statement taken. Molly also was photographed early that morning at the sheriff's office. I was in court and saw the photos. Molly had no visible injuries, she had on a blue and white pj set, she also had on a gold bracelet. She only had a small amount of blood on her forehead. TM was wearing the read polo and black shorts. He had a playing card size blood stain on his chest, blood splatter on shirt and feet. He did have small amounts of blood on his hand and watch. Molly was visibly upset when her pictures were shown.
Thanks so much, so good to hear the info from someone who actually saw the photos.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

So on that basis, TM volunteered to go to the station as he had admitted to hitting Jason with the bat. All of the testimony thus far has been that all that Molly has said is that Jason was choking her, nowhere does it say she admitted to the investigating officers at the scene striking him with the paving stone. Obviously her appearance did not give the officers any clues to her involvement as she was very much treated as a victim at the scene - given blankets, allowed to wash in the neighbours etc IMO

Thoughts, after reading several posts today:

IF, Tom was rescuing his beloved Molly from an attack by her husband, Sharon was in the house, and HAD to have heard all the commotion. WHY, didn't she dial 911? Where was she, and what was she doing during this time? This doesn't make sense to me. If she had called for help, perhaps Jason would be alive today. It also speaks volumes to hear his body was cold when the paramedics finally arrived. So, they didn't call 911 when the attack commenced, they didn't call 911 during the attack, and they waited until he had been dead for so long, his body had turned cold, to finally dial 911. There were three other adults in the house that night, besides the victim, why didn't anyone call 911???

IMHO

Questions I had after leaving the courtroom.

Who brought the paving stone upstairs? There were many photos of the stone. It was coved in blood and had hair on it.

The prosecution gave a detailed look to the home. The jury was shown pictures of the upstairs bedrooms, the living and kitchen areas, the basement bedroom and the master bedroom and bath . Where do the upstairs bedrooms come into proving guilt?

In the basement bedroom I only remember seeing 3 phones. Two were smart phones one a flip phone. There was a red iPhone on the nightstand in the master bedroom. Why was 911 not called earlier?

Who did TM call after the Ambulance had arrived? He was reported to be outside on a cell phone. Not a home phone.

A moment for all of us to take in, in a photo of the stairs there was a Barbie doll. Not important to the case, but a reminder that children lost their father and there are real people mourning the death of Jason.

It was also stated that Sharon was calm when the children were brought to her.

I wonder at what point the police contacted DSS in relation to the children? I mean the scene blatantly didn't add up, and if they commented on SM's behaviour they must have thought it was odd.

Questions I had after leaving the courtroom.

Who brought the paving stone upstairs? There were many photos of the stone. It was coved in blood and had hair on it.

The prosecution gave a detailed look to the home. The jury was shown pictures of the upstairs bedrooms, the living and kitchen areas, the basement bedroom and the master bedroom and bath . Where do the upstairs bedrooms come int to there proving guilt?

In the basement bedroom I only remember seeing 3 phones. Two were smart phones one a flip phone. There was a red iPhone on the nightstand in the master bedroom. Why was 911 not called earlier?

Who did TM call after the Ambulance had arrived? He was reported to be outside on a cell phone. Not a home phone.

A momrent for all of us to take in, in a photo of the stairs there was a Barbie doll. Not important to the case, but a reminder that children lost their father and there are real people mourning the death of Jason.
Really amazing insight. Thanks. We only have media reproducing what happens in court so it's hard.

It was also stated that Sharon was calm when the children were brought to her.
One question if I may, in your opinion did the defendants pictures shown match the scene. Would you have personally expected more blood on their clothing ?

I am wondering the same. The children were left in Sharon's care. Molly and Tom were asked to stay outside. Tom asked to sit in a police car. Molly went to the neighbors. Tom willing went to the sheriff's office. He rode in the car he had been waiting in. He was not under arrest.

One question if I may, in your opinion did the defendants pictures shown match the scene. Would you have personally expected more blood on their clothing ?

The defendents pictures did not match the scene. They should have been covered in blood. There was a lot of blood. Enough to make me nauseous.

I am wondering the same. The children were left in Sharon's care. Molly and Tom were asked to stay outside. Tom asked to sit in a police car. Molly went to the neighbors. Tom willing went to the sheriff's office. He rode in the car he had been waiting in. He was not under arrest.
It makes me question did tm statement cause them to then bring her in. He had admitted on the 911 call to the bat and that he may have killed him, did he then go on to reveal mm part in it at the ststion

The defendents pictures did not match the scene. They should have been covered in blood. There was a lot of blood. Enough to make me nauseous.

The vaccum cleaner is standing right or tossed over . Was there anything strange about it about since it was emphasised . Do they think it could have been moved or something

Did Molly show any reactions?

How is her demeanor over all? Did you notice if the jury looks at her or TM after they see these brutal pictures?

Or was it the fact they discovered the brick ?

Something else to ponder, Tom during the murder was wearing the Red polo shirt, boxers and a gold watch. Do you sleep in a polo shirt or watch? If your child was being attacked would you stop and put a shirt on?

The back of the bedroom door was covered in blood. The beating took place in a closed room. So neither MM or TM tried to leave? Did they close the door? When TM entries why would he close the door behind him? Wouldn't he tell Molly to run? The bedroom pictures show a bed that had been slept in. It shows a charging IPhone, the light was dim. Did they wake Jason? My opinion the atrack started in the bathroom. In my opinion Jason was trying to flee and flee the room. His body was found near the bedroom door.

All my opinion after hearing two afternoons of testimony.

It makes me question did tm statement cause them to then bring her in. He had admitted on the 911 call to the bat and that he may have killed him, did he then go on to reveal mm part in it at the ststion

Why didn't TM mention the paving stone during his 911 call? It was the weapon most shown in court.

The vaccum cleaner is standing right or tossed over . Was there anything strange about it about since it was emphasised . Do they think it could have been moved or something
My first thought was that it was odd it was there and not stored away. We saw from her photos the house was neat and tidy. They will no doubt examine the Hoover contents too. Usually for signs of clean up, but they hadnt a hope of cleaning this scene. Imo

Did Molly show any reactions?

How is her demeanor over all? Did you notice if the jury looks at her or TM after they see these brutal pictures?

Molly showed reaction during the Pharmacist testimony, when the pictures of her were shown, and again when S's bedroom was shown. She normally looks forward and shows zero emotion. There is a younger juror that seems upset by the pictures. The others remain calm and attentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly