GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master bedroom is very close to the front door. The stairs going down to the basement are located in the kitchen. The master bathroom is located over the basement bedroom.

My question is, if they heard screams, why did they not call 911?

Thanks so much, it is great to get this info in a logical and eloquent manner. Hope you are ok, that testimony would not have been easy to see and hear.

So if we are correct and the master bath is over the basement bedroom I would question how easily the sound would travel. The master suite runs the entire length of the house, the basement walls would be quite thick to withstand the force of the slope the house was built on. IMO that would substantially limit the passage of noise between the levels.

This would also tie in with your theory that the attack began in the bathroom. If Jason had gone to the toilet in the middle of the night, he would presumably have been standing facing towards the toilet with his back to the door, perhaps this is when the attack began? First blow to the back of his head, to disorient him.

The toilet is located in a small room with a door. The door was pictured open. There appeared to be open drawers and cabinets on one side of the bathroom. There is a small hallway with two closets between the bedroom and bathroom. Blood splatter was found on both closet doors, a small piece of brain matter also located in the small hallway.

Something else to ponder, Tom during the murder was wearing the Red polo shirt, boxers and a gold watch. Do you sleep in a polo shirt or watch? If your child was being attacked would you stop and put a shirt on?

The back of the bedroom door was covered in blood. The beating took place in a closed room. So neither MM or TM tried to leave? Did they close the door? When TM entries why would he close the door behind him? Wouldn't he tell Molly to run? The bedroom pictures show a bed that had been slept in. It shows a charging IPhone, the light was dim. Did they wake Jason? My opinion the atrack started in the bathroom. In my opinion Jason was trying to flee and flee the room. His body was found near the bedroom door.

All my opinion after hearing two afternoons of testimony.

It makes me sad to think he was ambushed, he must have been desperate to get to the kids. I think I preferred the idea they had drugged him and killed him while he slept. This case just keeps getting sadder IMO, it must be so hard for the family to sit through.

It did appear to be the same. It appeared to be the same shape. It was covered in blood. I am not sure of it's original color.

Hi Mom2, thanks for all your contributions, they put perspective on what has been written in media articles. It must have been quite harrowing to see all this in court. I was just wondering about the paving slab, I have not seen it actually describe in any media articles. Did they happen to give dimensions of the brick?

The toilet is located in a small room with a door. The door was pictured open. There appeared to be open drawers and cabinets on one side of the bathroom. There is a small hallway with two closets between the bedroom and bathroom. Blood splatter was found on both closet doors, a small piece of brain matter also located in the small hallway.

BTW I really hope the jury are as good at you at questioning the information presented to them! Great thoughts!

Getting rid of the Trazadone I wonder?

Hi Mom2, thanks for all your contributions, they put perspective on what has been written in media articles. It must have been quite harrowing to see all this in court. I was just wondering about the paving slab, I have not seen it actually describe in any media articles. Did they happen to give dimensions of the brick?
The paving stone was photographed and measured. The blood stain the paving stone left was also photographed. They spent a lot of time discussing the paving stone. The bat was photographed and pictures were shown. Both items were photographed next to a dresser that was next to the bedroom door.

if jason was Big build guy It doesn't sound like All three of them Would have fit in the bathroom or passageway tm broad too and tall

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

if jason was Big build guy It doesn't sound like All three of them Would have fit in the bathroom or passageway

The bathroom in pictures appears big enough to fit three adults comfortably. The hallway might have been tight. Both closets were pictured with open doors. That allows for more space.

I can't imagine a conversation about adoption coming up at 3 in the morning, I also can't imagine a couple starting a screaming match at 3 in the morning in case they would wake kids/parents.
However it happened I don't think imo there was anytime to shout out as mom2 said first blow may have disorientated him. Then the killing.
I can't even agree with this being ignited by something said, done because someone still had to spend time bringing weapons to the room so it's not imo spur of the moment.

Jmo

The Master bedroom is very close to the front door. The stairs going down to the basement are located in the kitchen. The master bathroom is located over the basement bedroom.

well done you, attending. You always said you would and you did. respect!
As you can probably gather from all the posts here we are in a state of consternation with the scatty if not completely biased reports we are receiving from all media sources.. some of which are blatantly using this tragedy to sell papers. Its quite shocking and we cannot depend on them for accuracy, Its so brilliant to receive a first hand clear account from a member who has been here from the start. Thank you and stay safe.

I have 2 questions, one is regarding the paver, approx size and approx weight?
The other is regarding the atmosphere in the court room itself?
How people are responding to the evidence displayed, whether the Corbetts are being shown compassion and respect and whether the defence supporters have shown any shock or surprise at all, or are they continuing to chew gum and do crosswords as was reported in first dailyfail court report, and which I thought was an act of intimidation.
Has the chewing gum choked them yet?
Does it feel like a real justice getting situation.. or merely like a routine administration. I am hoping its the former?
Thanks for putting yourself out there.. I know there are risks involved.
(they will probably come after us all for a finish.. bring it!)

Is the landscaping stone like the ones seen as the border edging where the bushes are when you google map the house . Were they left over from that job and stored out the back ?
That is my opinion. There was a pile of paving stones on the bottom patio next to the basement door.

well done you, attending. You always said you would and you did. respect!
As you can probably gather from all the posts here we are in a state of consternation with the scatty if not completely biased reports we are receiving from all media sources.. some of which are blatantly using this tragedy to sell papers. Its quite shocking and we cannot depend on them for accuracy, Its so brilliant to receive a first hand clear account from a member who has been here from the start. Thank you and stay safe.

I have 2 questions, one is regarding the paver, approx size and approx weight?
The other is regarding the atmosphere in the court room itself?
How people are responding to the evidence displayed, whether the Corbetts are being shown compassion and respect and whether the defence supporters have shown any shock or surprise at all, or are they continuing to chew gum and do crosswords as was reported in first dailyfail court report, and which I thought was an act of intimidation.
Has the chewing gum choked them yet?
Does it feel like a real justice getting situation.. or merely like a routine administration. I am hoping its the former?
Thanks for putting yourself out there.. I know there are risks involved.
(they will probably come after us all for a finish.. bring it!)

I can't think of words to discribe the paver. It is larger than a brick. I do not know weight. There are many types of pavers. The ones we have are not that heavy. The pavers outside were gray in color. The paver in the bedroom was red. The paver found in the bedroom was the same size and shape as those found outside.

People are are supportive of the Corbett family. People can chose to sit on the defense side or the prosecution. There are equal supporters for both sides. I met many NC residents there to bring comfort to Jason's family. Many had never met Jason, but want to show support to his family. I have only noticed MM chewing gum. I do chose to sit near the rear of the courtroom. So I am not able to see what everyone is doing in front of me. The Corbetts continue to show class and are truly amazing people. Every witness so far has been open and forthcoming. They want justice. I believe the trial is being taken seriously. I am pleased with the Prosecution. They have not left out the tiniest of details. The defense objects quite often.

I can't think of words to discribe the paver. It is larger than a brick. I do not know weight. There are many types of pavers. The ones we have are not that heavy. The pavers outside were gray in color. The paver in the bedroom was red. The paver found in the bedroom was the same size and shape as those found outside.

People are are supportive of the Corbett family. People can chose to sit on the defense side or the prosecution. There are equal supporters for both sides. I met many NC residents there to bring comfort to Jason's family. Many had never met Jason, but want to show support to his family. I have only noticed MM chewing gum. I do chose to sit near the rear of the courtroom. So I am not able to see what everyone is doing in front of me. The Corbetts continue to show class and are truly amazing people. Every witness so far had been open and forthcoming. They want justice. I believe the trial is being taken seriously. I am pleased with the Prosecution. They have not left out the tiniest of details. The defense objects quite often.

Thats great to hear and thank for you for going to support them .

attachment.php

https://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/ibmig/cms/image/wxii/34505462-34505462.jpg

Image not very clear about weight of it but they do look big

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpg
    IMG_4535.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 114
Is there anyone you love in this world that you would defend and give your life for? TM obviously feels he was in a fight for his life when and if he killed Jason defending his daughter. I mean, He's not exactly the murderous type. I have trouble believing he planned this. That TM couldn't stop hitting him means to me that he might have been scared of Jason and didn't understand why he was acting he way he was. Someone he had known and trusted. No disrespect intended but It's like JC turned into the Incredible Hulk for no reason. I wonder what was really going on with him? Doesn't seem like anyone really knows, except for maybe Molly. IMO

i feel you just described tm there ,tm turned in to the incredible hulk and mm is the only one that knows wh as it was what she said or done that caused tm to turn in to a savage because that is exactly what it was a savage killing

all my opinion only

Picture of the side of the property where the bedroom is, bedroom with closets & own bathroom runs from front of house to the back on ground level at front of property. Image from March 2014.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Panther Creek side view.JPG
    Panther Creek side view.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors