GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stones I saw. Did not appear that large. The stone photographed did not appear in the photos to be that large. All my opinion and how my eyes and brain processed the photos.

Long time lurker here. I have a theory regarding how the attack may have happened....
If it began, as some people theorise, in the bathroom. Could Jason have awoken from sleep feeling groggy / unusual and perhaps confronted mm about suspicions of being spiked.... if (and this is just guessing) she had slipped him something and he had discovered the evidence, he would surely have stated there and then that he and his children would be leaving her. In a drunken state it may have been enough for her to launch an attack.... she may have told her daddy she was attacked to justify her actions.... to add credence to her story he would have to state he saw the attack, knowing full well she wouldn't be believed if she was the only witness to this 'attack'. Just a guess but I think it's quite plausible...

The stones I saw. Did not appear that large. The stone photographed did not appear in the photos to be that large. All my opinion and how my eyes and brain processed the photos.

Is it the same sort of shape or rounder at the edges?

All IMO

You are an amazing mother to a truly wonderful family and you are a brilliant sleuth. It really heartens me to read your posts here today.
you are an inspiration, and you alway were. Respect to you, lady.
Thank you. I didn't feel like a very good mother, when my twin teenage sons cried through the session they attended. Being twins they feel very connected to Jason and his twin. They wanted to hug Jason's twin brother. Wednesday they are hiking Pilot Mountain and leaving flowers at the top in support of Jason, Jason's children and his family. They want to go to court again and be strong for Jason and his family.

Long time lurker here. I have a theory regarding how the attack may have happened....
If it began, as some people theorise, in the bathroom. Could Jason have awoken from sleep feeling groggy / unusual and perhaps confronted mm about suspicions of being spiked.... if (and this is just guessing) she had slipped him something and he had discovered the evidence, he would surely have stated there and then that he and his children would be leaving her. In a drunken state it may have been enough for her to launch an attack.... she may have told her daddy she was attacked to justify her actions.... to add credence to her story he would have to state he saw the attack, knowing full well she wouldn't be believed if she was the only witness to this 'attack'. Just a guess but I think it's quite plausible...

Welcome! at the moment I think any theory is plausable. My thoughts of what happened have been tossed up like a whirlwind this week. My own view is that this is a act of absolute rage and the only person who would have such feelings towards JC would be MM. To me, the whole scene appears to be someone who lost complete control. I think, as throughout her life, TM and SM are covering for their daughter.

All IMO

Thinner and I remember it having rounded edges. I feel my memory is falling me. The paver in the house was bloody and had hair on it. It made me sick to my stomach.

Another thing bothering me is why TM got taken away in a police car and molly was given a blanket, allowed sit in police car until 5.30 am til she was brought to a neighbours. She stayed there for 90 mins. I'm not sure where she went after that but it's like at that stage, TM was taking all the rap and Her involvement in the slaughtering was being hidden. If she was had admitted her involvement to police would she not have been taken away too?

I think as TM had admitted striking JC he was immediately taken into custody; he never mentioned MM's involvement on the 911 call. It appears, at this time, they were treating MM as a witness rather than a suspect. It may well be that the discovery of two weapons in the bedroom peaked their interest. We know MM was eventually taken to the station and admitted wielding the paving stone/brick although (as stated in opening) she says she never connected with it. I think the reason they are zeroing in on the stone/brick is to show it wasn't merely sitting in the room with blood being dropped on it, it was a weapon that ended up saturated in blood (and thus turned from grey to red) and had JC's hair on it.

All IMO

Thinner and I remember it having rounded edges. I feel my memory is falling me. The paver in the house was bloody and had hair on it. It made me sick to my stomach.

The thought of it makes me feel physically sick; I cannot imagine actually having to look at the object. Huge thanks for attending especially as this is probably the most gruesome evidence one should be subjected to.

All IMO

I think as TM had admitted striking JC he was immediately taken into custody; he never mentioned MM's involvement on the 911 call. It appears, at this time, they were treating MM as a witness rather than a suspect. It may well be that the discovery of two weapons in the bedroom peaked their interest. We know MM was eventually taken to the station and admitted wielding the paving stone/brick although (as stated in opening) she says she never connected with it. I think the reason they are zeroing in on the stone/brick is to show it wasn't merely sitting in the room with blood being dropped on it, it was a weapon that ended up saturated in blood (and thus turned from grey to red) and had JC's hair on it.

All IMO

TM was not arrested that morning. He voluntarily went with the Shierff. He did not have hand cuffs and rode in the front of the car. Later that morning Molly also voluntary went to the station. They both gave statements and were photographed

we discussed and speculated wildly about this in early threads. The discussion came about from a discussion about his stomach contents. we estimated the time it takes to convert food to chyme. We noted autopsy did not state position of chyme in the stomach, that was a time calculation exercise, we noted he had greens in his stomach and we attempted to ascertin the lack of digestive action by stomach HCL on greens, noted it would be slower, but speculated, he may have woken up from sleep, went to kitchen for some munchies, had a nibble and went back to his bedroom, whereupon a big rock was dropped on his head from a height, suggesting she was standing on something high inside the bedroom door awaiting his return. At that point we had figured injuries described on autopsy were actually crush injuries.. and we were attempting to fathom how they man have come about and his position when the first strike happened..
Suppose she hit him with bat or rock at that stage, and caused a head bleed, he went to bathroom to wipe blood away and she came after him?
Alternatively, when he went for the greens, he found her still sitting there with the bottle of rum.. still, and hours after everybody had gone to bed?
I dont know.. many possibilities.. but feeling more sure that she perpetrated almost the entire attack, father possibly gave the post-mortem injury only..

I'm veering my thoughts towards the attack having occurred up to 2 full hours prior to the 911 attack...body temp, a feeling there had been too much time to tamper with the crime scene all along as well as the expertise to do so effectively being an element.. and because we know nothing at all about TM, his role as a father, his position in the home.. the exact nature of his relationship with his family, his perceived role, his actual role, his psychiatric or work histories are also absent.
I doubt he will crack on cross examination.. he has had 2 years and 40 years work experience behind him.
I expect he has had sufficient training to lie very effectively.
But for all of that, they could all be sociopathic lunatics for all I know

TM was not arrested that morning. He voluntarily went with the Shierff. He did not have hand cuffs and rode in the front of the car. Later that morning Molly also voluntary went to the station. They both gave statements and were photographed

Interesting. Even with the scene as it was they were not arrested? That, to me, is crazy. Thanks for clarifying.

If I recall correctly, didn't Jason's family in Ireland learn of his death in a very short phone call from Sharon Martens (I Think?) who told them there had been an accident and he had fallen down the stairs? Then they tried to organise a snap funeral before his family could object? Surely if the cops did not already suspect their story this was a huge tip off that they were not being completely honest.

Any ideas why they would give such different stories to the cops and to Jason's family?

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/146225/Corbetts-believe-there-was-a-.html

It was reported at the weekend that Thomas Martens, 65, Molly’s father and a former FBI agent, hit his son-in-law in order to defend his daughter. Both are described by police as ‘persons of interest’.
However, when the Corbett family originally learned of Jason’s death they were told by Sharon Martens, Molly’s mother, that Molly pushed Jason and that he died after banging his head.

Interesting. Even with the scene as it was they were not arrested? That, to me, is crazy. Thanks for clarifying.

MM and TM claimed self defense. They were photographed and statements were taken. The State then gathered evidence, they looked for clues and listened closely to make sure they had Jason's testimony. MM and TM do not have records that probably played into them not being arrested at the scene. Once the State gathered enough evidence they charged them with killing Jason.

Thank you. I didn't feel like a very good mother, when my twin teenage sons cried through the session they attended. Being twins they feel very connected to Jason and his twin. They wanted to hug Jason's twin brother. Wednesday they are hiking Pilot Mountain and leaving flowers at the top in support of Jason, Jason's children and his family. They want to go to court again and be strong for Jason and his family.

People like you are a living testimony to the real heart and soul of America.
What was always there, a great love.

With the fact it was night time, few drinks had, it could be something as simple as Jason rejected her advances, LE suspect he was planning on going home with kids not her, nurse testifies he was feeling down, she was known to fat shame him, put him down, maybe relationship was dead and she was trying to claw it back knowing what she stood to loose.

If he rejected her, she may be enraged she may have stormed off to spare room, then thought no I'm not having this, went and got the paver and if he was up in the bathroom came at him from behind in a blind rage intending to show him nobody rejects mm He may not have even passed out he may have stumbled around pulling at drawers looking for a towel to wipe the blood, in shock, he may have told her he's calling the police, she's finished, she attacks again she can't have that happen.

When she knows he's not going down he's trying to get out she screams for daddy. He comes up as he says and finishes the job

Just my opinions and theories not facts .

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I wonder who grabbed the paver? Was it Molly? Did she wake her parents then? Did Tom grab the paver? If so why didn't he mention it on the 911 call? Or did Sharon bring them the paver? I think finding out how the paver ended up in the bedroom answers a lot of questions.

I wonder who grabbed the paver? Was it Molly? Did she wake her parents then? Did Tom grab the paver? If so why didn't he mention it on the 911 call? Or did Sharon bring them the paver? I think finding out how the paver ended up in the bedroom answers a lot of questions.
Aggreed but I'm feeling lately like we should look at it in a more simple way. I think you mentioned mom2 that yhey showed other pictures of bedrooms. Were any of the beds disturbed? I ask because i think its plausible that she took off to a spare room and had a belly anger she couldnt control, she may have even went down and had another drink out back and brought her phone and there it is the brick, il show him
Heck she may have even been texting him from downstairs throwing insults (phone will be important) if he ignored her rage it would have grew like a hurricane imo

She maybe wanted to just hurt him teach him a lesson maybe it was blind rage but at some point Imo that changed to, I have to stop this man telling anyone I hit him, and imo the possible clean up sealed her fate.

Just my opinions

Ps have twin boys too [emoji129][emoji11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics