GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the privilege of meeting Mom2catieandtwins yesterday when court was adjourned. Her attention to details and ability to summarize are amazing!

I thought I was pretty good until I met her!!! Obviously her ability to hear and focus are better than mine. I am going to stick around to give support to Jason's lovely family and perhaps to volunteer if they need to reenact the choking scene. :laughing:(Obviously the latter part was a joke, so don't turn me in to the authorities!!)

i feel you just described tm there ,tm turned in to the incredible hulk and mm is the only one that knows wh as it was what she said or done that caused tm to turn in to a savage because that is exactly what it was a savage killing

all my opinion only

I agree Bernie, there's alot more to TM than we have been lead to believe IMO. Standard law enforcement training would advise you never to get backed into a corner in a fight. Why would he enter the room and close the door behind him, unless his intention was to eradicate the 'threat'.

If that was the situation, you would always be advised to request backup as soon as possible. Why did he not instruct SM to phone 911 and explain that, according to his defense attorney, he didn't know what he would be facing, but there were other civilians in danger upstairs including two minors.

I had the privilege of meeting Mom2catieandtwins yesterday when court was adjourned. Her attention to details and ability to summarize are amazing!

I thought I was pretty good until I met her!!! Obviously her ability to hear and focus are better than mine. I am going to stick around to give support to Jason's lovely family and perhaps to volunteer if they need to reenact the choking scene. :laughing:(Obviously the latter part was a joke, so don't turn me in to the authorities!!)

You will be a breath of fresh air for the Corbett's...the Irish appreciate a touch of humour when in the throes of grief, I am sure they are so grateful for your support.

I can't think of words to discribe the paver. It is larger than a brick. I do not know weight. There are many types of pavers. The ones we have are not that heavy. The pavers outside were gray in color. The paver in the bedroom was red. The paver found in the bedroom was the same size and shape as those found outside.

People are are supportive of the Corbett family. People can chose to sit on the defense side or the prosecution. There are equal supporters for both sides. I met many NC residents there to bring comfort to Jason's family. Many had never met Jason, but want to show support to his family. I have only noticed MM chewing gum. I do chose to sit near the rear of the courtroom. So I am not able to see what everyone is doing in front of me. The Corbetts continue to show class and are truly amazing people. Every witness so far has been open and forthcoming. They want justice. I believe the trial is being taken seriously. I am pleased with the Prosecution. They have not left out the tiniest of details. The defense objects quite often.

Thanks for your great summaries. I am thinking about going next week if I have time. Is there enough space on the courtroom benches for the public?

There is PLENTY of room for supporters for Justice For Jason!! jd08
Proceedings begin at 9:30. They break for lunch at approximately 12:30-2:00 and resume at 2:00 in the afternoon until at least 5:00.

There is PLENTY of room for supporters for Justice For Jason!! jd08

What were your impressions JusticeandTruth?
I would love to hear them.. Media are not exactly bringing us in..am really interested in incidental observations..

Justiceandtruth, It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you again next week.

Be true Im looking for the picture I saw of edging landscape stones will be back soon and will post

Well . . . my favorite parts from yesterday were that the jury heard about her scrubbing her neck, which of course implied she was trying to leave a place. Also, I loved the statements being admitted where she was making crying noises with no tears.

I have spent a lot of time observing the defendants and I agree with Mom2catieandtwins. I did notice yesterday that TM had more of a blank look than his usual scowl. MM showed the most emotion when Sarah was mentioned. IMO

I plan to go on Monday around 2:00. I have arranged to meet a friend to bring along. I am not sure if I will make it to the morning meetings.
I also plan to attend the afternoon session. I will bring you the book we spoke about. I will have my three with me. My boys want to try again. They feel very compelled to support the Corbett family.

attachment.php

I knew i saw somewhere but couldnt find it or the link so took me a bit
is this the type this is from the front of the house in the video

https://youtu.be/Kl1hBiLbGRs

Attachments

• IMG_4537.jpg
    IMG_4537.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 115
Well . . . my favorite parts from yesterday were that the jury heard about her scrubbing her neck, which of course implied she was trying to leave a place. Also, I loved the statements being admitted where she was making crying noises with no tears.

I have spent a lot of time observing the defendants and I agree with Mom2catieandtwins. I did notice yesterday that TM had more of a blank look than his usual scowl. MM showed the most emotion when Sarah was mentioned. IMO

No suprise there 're the most emotion for the little girl. That's all what mattered to MM, Jmo. I can see that perhaps MM was obsessed with the little girl. I serious wish a psych evaluation will be presented on Molly because I think a lot would be exposed.

My question is, if they heard screams, why did they not call 911?

Especially Sharon Martens sitting in a room underneath!!!! And she asked was everything ok when the police handed her the children...What the hell did ye think they were doing in the house at 3pm..Their Story just turns into a fairytale (madeupstory) well more of a horror story everday...

No suprise there 're the most emotion for the little girl. That's all what mattered to MM, Jmo. I can see that perhaps MM was obsessed with the little girl. I serious wish a psych evaluation will be presented on Molly because I think a lot would be exposed.
I would have agreed 100% 2 days ago but the testimony of what happened with the children that night and how they were left not only orphaned but abandoned by their supposed caregiver killed that thought.

MM imo loves mm I think Jason and Mags Corbetts little children were just accessories to add to the mood board she envisioned of her new identity imo she put together after she got the word she had the job in Ireland.

All my fiction not my facts

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Is that the second weapon??? Oh my god, there is no way that was in the house for a 'school project'. Sickening.

All IMO
I'm waiting here just hoping someone is gonna say no it's not

It's too much to comprehend

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Something else to ponder, Tom during the murder was wearing the Red polo shirt, boxers and a gold watch. Do you sleep in a polo shirt or watch? If your child was being attacked would you stop and put a shirt on?

The back of the bedroom door was covered in blood. The beating took place in a closed room. So neither MM or TM tried to leave? Did they close the door? When TM entries why would he close the door behind him? Wouldn't he tell Molly to run? The bedroom pictures show a bed that had been slept in. It shows a charging IPhone, the light was dim. Did they wake Jason? My opinion the atrack started in the bathroom. In my opinion Jason was trying to flee and flee the room. His body was found near the bedroom door.

All my opinion after hearing two afternoons of testimony.

wow momof2 many thanks for the updates. I only mentioned this morning after reading about the blood in different rooms that my view had changed and I thought that the attack could have started in the bathroom, that JC may have got up to relieve himself. It is extremely helpful to get an observers account of what is happening as we are partially blind only hearing what is reported. So big, big thanks for filling us in.

I mentioned yesterday that it seemed they were getting through witnesses very quickly and it appeared, to me, that the defence were questioning very little is this accurate or are they questioning in detail?

I also plan to attend the afternoon session. I will bring you the book we spoke about. I will have my three with me. My boys want to try again. They feel very compelled to support the Corbett family.

You are an amazing mother to a truly wonderful family and you are a brilliant sleuth. It really heartens me to read your posts here today.
you are an inspiration, and you alway were. Respect to you, lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop