GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;889922204917538816]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/889922204917538816[/video]

[video=twitter;889922415832305666]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/889922415832305666[/video]

Seems this was all done without the jury. Not sure what she will be allowed to say when the jury are in.

All IMO

"At least one blow was sustained when Mr Corbett was already dead"

And that my friends, is over-kill

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was blood on both sides of the bedroom door. Yet TM says he only hit JC until he let go of Molly. How could JC be choking Molly while hes up against one side of the door...then ...whoops..inside the door...his head to the door again?

Big man up against door hands on wife...his head being beaten against the door. Now how do the two of them get inside the bathroom...with Jason against the door on THAT side again?

'saw a sight he never expected to see'
implication her parents were unaware of the alleged DV..

first attack at possible motive.
Along with the negation of the unexpected change of plans by her parents to travel

I am beginning to see where this is leading but I feel its a foolish exercise while the actual statements are being deliberately witheld by greedy media who think nothing of the peoples' right to transparency.

lets withold analysis until we see the actual statements.

The only mark on Ms Martens-Corbett at the scene was a little redness on her neck akin to "a sunburn".

Mr Martin said that, at the scene, Ms Martens-Corbett was also asked repeatedly to stop rubbing her neck.

"That was how they walked out of that room - but Jason Corbett left it on a board."

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...t-say-how-many-times-he-was-hit-35967366.html

And one just one strand of hair form MM in JC hand could be from any place probably stuck on fried blood as she stood over him pulverizing him or from the floor.

The trial of Molly Martens-Corbett (33) and her father, retired FBI agent Thomas Michael Martens (67), who both deny the second degree murder of Mr Corbett, also heard that a post mortem examination revealed traces in the Irish businessman's blood system of a powerful sleep drug prescribed for his wife, Ms Martens-Corbett, just days earlier.

Mr Corbett did not suffer from the sleep issues for which the drug was prescribed.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...t-say-how-many-times-he-was-hit-35967366.html

His wife received a prescription for Trazodone on July 30, just three days before Mr Corbett's death.

We thought it, discussed it but shocking to hear none the less.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

'saw a sight he never expected to see'
implication her parents were unaware of the alleged DV..

first attack at possible motive.
Along with the negation of the unexpected change of plans by her parents to travel

I am beginning to see where this is leading but I feel its a foolish exercise while the actual statements are being deliberately witheld by greedy media who think nothing of the peoples' right to transparency.

lets withold analysis until we see the actual statements.
Journalism patchy, flimsy they might have a rethink going forward because I suspect they thought this was a DV open shut case

Just my fiction not my facts[emoji6]

I thought she stated she wasn't on any medication at the custody hearing

There goes credibility

She will state it was prescribed for insomnia and that it is in no way related to bipolar. Well, I do not see her testifying so she will probably say, nothing.

All IMO

It is accepted so that she hit him with the paving stone..., That being the case a stand of hair plus a measly red mark on neck (which she helped along by rubbing it hard in presence of officers) is hardly surprising. If she was close enough to swing the stone and land blows then presumably Jason was close enough to put his hands out and come into contact with her hair/body whilst trying to protect himself. The hair is a red herring and no big deal in my view. It could even have been planted after the fact.

So what the hell was this lady prescribed that for?

3 days before JC death they were prescribed. 3 days !

Jmo

She will state it was prescribed for insomnia and that it is in no way related to bipolar. Well, I do not see her testifying so she will probably say, nothing.

All IMO
Dum dum Q again but the fact they know it was prescribed to her would that not mean they have some medical history?

We thought it, discussed it but shocking to hear none the less.

I enquired from a member last night whether Trazadone had a taste.

He replied it tasted chalky.

I take this to mean nondescript..

It is accepted so that she hit him with the paving stone..., That being the case a stand of hair plus a measly red mark on neck (which she helped along by rubbing it hard in presence of officers) is hardly surprising. If she was close enough to swing the stone and land blows then presumably Jason was close enough to put his hands out and come into contact with her hair/body whilst trying to protect himself. The hair is a red herring and no big deal in my view. It could even have been planted after the fact.

Totally, lets not forget MM was sitting outside for a few hours in the sun with JC and friends that day. I'm sure her neck could get slightly red. I would have thought if JC was choking her and carrying her from room to room (without her losing consciousness of course) he would have more than a single strand of hair on his hand and there would be more than slight redness to her neck.

She would also have required some type of medical attention.

All IMO

I wonder could the sons be listed as witnesses to rebut the assertion that Jason was moving home to Ireland? To say that Jason told them of long term USA plans. Or would that be hearsay?

Dum dum Q again but the fact they know it was prescribed to her would that not mean they have some medical history?

Maybe, or could be they took the prescription bottle/box into evidence which would have shown her name and the date she took up the presecription. Again, all supposition on my part.

All IMO

Only now can the general public understand the real horror of the Corbett family endured at the thought of this vicious insane murderess retaining custody.

We are supposed to believe old Tom Martens is Babe Ruth...hitting a home run into Jason's skull every time...in the bedroom, the hall, both sides of the bathroom door....and did all this without a scratch...and wasn't even out of breath when he IMMMEDIATELY called 911.

I wish we could see Mollys face as the brutality was described. The poor pitiful Pearl act blown up, IMO.

I think this was her. But if TM wants to take the blame for the carnage...let him rot in prison too.

I wonder could the sons be listed as witnesses to rebut the assertion that Jason was moving home to Ireland? To say that Jason told them of long term USA plans. Or would that be hearsay?

I think I saw it mentioned that they are going to be character witnesses for the defence.

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member