GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not scientific, but for an Irish person, he didn't have much alcohol at all.. possibly enough to ensure he had a good night's sleep.. but not falling over or even close..

20mg/dl as per tox blood report.. sample was not taken from brain blood though..
The greens in the autopsy are an essential calculation in relation to last time he ate.. was alive, conscious.. difficult calculation as well..
A lot hinges on that time window.. his last known movements and the time they occurred..there was no alcohol detected in his stomach contents from what i remember. Chyme.. undigested greens.. different locations in stomach.. indicative of different time of ingestion.. unspecific..
Thanks for the nudge.. appreciate it..
I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you think Irish people metabolize alcohol differently? Or that the attitude to large amounts of alcohol differs between the US and Ireland?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Why does the Defence say that MMC and TM are innocent?

1. Because JC placed them in a life or death situation

2. JC had been drinking all day. He is a huge man.

3. It is clear from the 911 tape JC was choking MMC and he was threatening to kill her.

4. JC said, ‘I am going to kill her.’ That is a life or death situation.”

5. TM had the right to defend MMC as she was allegedly being choked by JC.

6. Holton described JC as being 6-foot tall and weighing 262 pounds.

7. Holton said “They didn’t ask for that situation. They didn’t create the situation. He did it.”

8. TM and MMC had minor amounts of alcohol prior to the JC’s death.

9. Authorities didn’t test MC and TM for alcohol because deputies “clearly” didn’t think it was a factor.

10. They did test JC who had alcohol and a drug, Trazadone, in his system.
Look at the interaction between the two online. It interacts in violence. It’s a bad combination.”

11. Holton said JC had an alcohol level of .02, which was measured seven hours after his death.

12. The Defence will have an expert who will testify on the true level at the time of Corbett’s death.

Davidson County Sheriff David Grice said he couldn’t comment on any possible alcohol involvement because that aspect is of the “evidentiary nature.”

http://www.the-dispatch.com/news/20160324/attorney-maintains-corbetts-innocence

This article points out the shadynesd of defense attorney "talk." Notice that he refers to the 911 call as "evidence." Yes, it is "evidence" but the story told therein is only Tom Martens "claims." Those claims are not "evidence."

The only "evidence" that the Defense can present that Jason Corbett started this "fight" ...is the word of his killers.

As far as Jason being "drunk" ... their expert will probably be countered by a prosecution expert. In addition, there's a common phrase here in the US..."even a prostitute can be raped." Well, even an inebriated man can be murdered.

If I were the prosecutor, I would remind the jury in my closing of the horrific overkill done to Jason and remind them the no "proof" of his raging or his drunkness can be seen on the bodies of Molly Martens or Tom. No proof of his raging or drunkenness can be seen on their pristine clothes.

This story only comes from the mouths of the killers who inflicted all this overkill on this man. Their lies to excuse their own brutality are their final deadly blows to a good man.

Thank you. I didn't feel like a very good mother, when my twin teenage sons cried through the session they attended. Being twins they feel very connected to Jason and his twin. They wanted to hug Jason's twin brother. Wednesday they are hiking Pilot Mountain and leaving flowers at the top in support of Jason, Jason's children and his family. They want to go to court again and be strong for Jason and his family.

that is such a lovely gesture jasons family will be happy that jason is been remembered in such a nice way they will really be thankful for the support thank you for updates and suppor

This article points out the shadynesd of defense attorney "talk." Notice that he refers to the 911 call as "evidence." Yes, it is "evidence" but the story told therein is only Tom Martens "claims." Those claims are not "evidence."

The only "evidence" that the Defense can present that Jason Corbett started this "fight" ...is the word of his killers.

As far as Jason being "drunk" ... their expert will probably be countered by a prosecution expert. In addition, there's a common phrase here in the US..."even a prostitute can be raped." Well, even an inebriated man can be murdered.

How on earth are trial attorneys allowed to give interviews to media in the middle of a murder trial? The jury is not sequestered as far as I know, or are they? How can they state media coverage as a factor for trying to move the trial and then give interviews themselves?? That simply would not happen in Ireland.

How on earth are trial attorneys allowed to give interviews to media in the middle of a murder trial? The jury is not sequestered as far as I know, or are they? How can they state media coverage as a factor for trying to move the trial and then give interviews themselves?? That simply would not happen in Ireland.

The jury is not sequestered. They are given strict instructions to not read, watch or investigate anything about the case. The defense appears worried in my opinion

The Defense talks about their clients being vilified in the local press. They must be reading the comments, not the articles.

If I were the prosecutor, I would remind the jury in my closing of the horrific overkill done to Jason and remind them the no "proof" of his raging or his drunkness can be seen on the bodies of Molly Martens or Tom. No proof of his raging or drunkenness can be seen on their pristine clothes.

This story only comes from the mouths of the killers who inflicted all this overkill on this man. Their lies to excuse their own brutality are their final deadly blows to a good man.

Agree. And don't forget opening statements for the Defence stated that TM was pushed over, lost his glasses, and Jason got the bat at that point. Yet still not one mark on TM. So the defence would have us believe, we have this "BEARISH" man, off his head on alcohol and drugs, gets beaten by father in law with a bat, manages to disarm said father in law and obtain the weapon (bat) and still doesn't deliver one blow, one mark, one cut on Martens.... I get very frustrated thinking what if only one member of the jury could believe this utter crap...

I can't find the Irish Dail mail link but there are photos of the newspaper article on the JFJ facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BringJacka...8573094810103/488572881476791/?type=3&theater

Agree. And don't forget opening statements for the Defence stated that TM was pushed over, lost his glasses, and Jason got the bat at that point. Yet still not one mark on TM. So the defence would have us believe, we have this "BEARISH" man, off his head on alcohol and drugs, gets beaten by father in law with a bat, manages to disarm said father in law and obtain the weapon (bat) and still doesn't deliver one blow, one mark, one cut on Martens.... I get very frustrated thinking what if only one member of the jury could believe this utter crap...

I can't find the Irish Dail mail link but there are photos of the newspaper article on the JFJ facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BringJacka...8573094810103/488572881476791/?type=3&theater

This is a great post. Once Jason got the bat, and knocked off TM's glasses, he should have been even more enraged. He's been hit! HE, Jason...is the one in the fight for his life. His adrenaline should be sky high.

But...nothing...not a bruise, not a bump, not a scratch.

And if Tom hit him in the back of the head, it's almost a reflex that his grip around Mollys neck would be tighter...you grab on as your head goes down. But she only has a little redness?

If you made it out of a room as described, uninjured,unapologetic,unashamed, tackled a bat from a big bad man fell and were strangled, dragged around, hair pulled and not a scratch, bruise or mark do you know what that says - your strong, your fit, your focused, your possibly prepared, the big baddy is possibly sedated enough for you to pull it off.

It doesn't say your old, infirm, controlled, weak, ambushed, targeted, a victim.

So if someone had created a narrative for instance on social media or anywhere else that a big bad man had victimised them and he was so big and scary they had to hit him a few times with a bat because they feared for their lives and then if they went on to encourage or partake in harassment of the mans family after his death then.....whoops should have thought of the impending crime scene photos and autopsy and witness statements. Another DOH ! moment IMO

This is where the ego comes in and the narcissistic behaviour... no one is ever going to question what they say especially not their victim, but Jason Corbett is talking to everyone in that court with his injuries, that's why no tears imo. He is in his death taking everything away he was going to do by leaving, the kids, the house, the money and omg the family status and perfect appearance that must be upheld lmo so he is still the enemy and his death was for nothing - that realisation must be infuriating

All my fiction and opinion not fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW - Stephan catching up on articles you are right, vacuum mentioned few times with focus being put on the fact it was moved, I think it's one to watch. It could have left dry blood stain where it was moved or we may find there is relevant contents inside, hairs, clothes fibres ??

Anyone any suggestions?

All my opinions not fact

I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you think Irish people metabolize alcohol differently? Or that the attitude to large amounts of alcohol differs between the US and Ireland?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I did my best to explain in my other posts last night and I provided links to support my comments as well. Did you read them.?
i explained how BAC can be calculated and factors that could interfere with normal processing.
What I refer to in the post you chose was social and cultural.

People in ireland 'learn' how to hold alcohol. It is part of our culture, or at least it used to be.
They know how much alcohol their bodies can hold before they become foolish and inebriated.

So they tend to stage their drinking, not wanting to become foolish and inebriated. They have an inherent sense of how much they can tolerate, because they have learnt and have no wish to become idiots or to make public spectacles of themselves. Is that clear?

Why does the Defence say that MMC and TM are innocent?

1. Because JC placed them in a life or death situation

2. JC had been drinking all day. He is a huge man.

3. It is clear from the 911 tape JC was choking MMC and he was threatening to kill her.

4. JC said, ‘I am going to kill her.’ That is a life or death situation.”

5. TM had the right to defend MMC as she was allegedly being choked by JC.

6. Holton described JC as being 6-foot tall and weighing 262 pounds.

7. Holton said “They didn’t ask for that situation. They didn’t create the situation. He did it.”

8. TM and MMC had minor amounts of alcohol prior to the JC’s death.

9. Authorities didn’t test MC and TM for alcohol because deputies “clearly” didn’t think it was a factor.

10. They did test JC who had alcohol and a drug, Trazadone, in his system.
Look at the interaction between the two online. It interacts in violence. It’s a bad combination.”

11. Holton said JC had an alcohol level of .02, which was measured seven hours after his death.

12. The Defence will have an expert who will testify on the true level at the time of Corbett’s death.

Davidson County Sheriff David Grice said he couldn’t comment on any possible alcohol involvement because that aspect is of the “evidentiary nature.”

http://www.the-dispatch.com/news/20160324/attorney-maintains-corbetts-innocence

That article was from March 16. I posted it with the aBC news segment , around the same time. I think there was a 3rd segment, poss fox8, where TM defence lawyer argued similar points more strongly.. I could not locate it.

There's another form of justice coming for the Martens. Consider the following: Sharon and Tom have worked hard all their lives. They were headed for a comfortable retirement.

Molly has no employment skills. She has had one class in "interior decorating" at a local 2.yr college. That's a long, long way from an ASID certification that a professional interior decorator must achieve and that anyone hiring a decorator would absolutely want them to have. Aside from that, her only experience is being a nanny, and being at the center of a notorious rage killing trial is not going to get her those jobs.

At this moment, Molly and her parents must be drowning in legal bills and it's just begun. They have criminal lawyers to pay, they have expert witnesses to pay, they have lodging, food costs while standing trial. They also have lawyers to pay over the estate issues, over their dispute with Shipwash, over the greed-grab. And now, they find out that they need civil lawyers and more expert witnesses for the upcoming civil case.

Watching the autopsy testimony this week, and knowing how much lower the bar will be in the civil trial...thinking of all the legal bills they face...WOW! This retired couple and their unemployable shopping addict daughter must now realize that the punishment for the evil one does...can take many forms.

There's another form of justice coming for the Martens. Consider the following: Sharon and Tom have worked hard all their lives. They were headed for a comfortable retirement.

Molly has no employment skills. She has had one class in "interior decorating" at a local 2.yr college. That's a long, long way from an ASID certification that a professional interior decorator must achieve and that anyone hiring a decorator would absolutely want them to have. Aside from that, her only experience is being a nanny, and being at the center of a notorious rage killing trial is not going to get her those jobs.

At this moment, Molly and her parents must be drowning in legal bills and it's just begun. They have criminal lawyers to pay, they have expert witnesses to pay, they have lodging, food costs while standing trial. They also have lawyers to pay over the estate issues, over their dispute with Shipwash, over the greed-grab. And now, they find out that they need civil lawyers and more expert witnesses for the upcoming civil case.

Watching the autopsy testimony this week, and knowing how much lower the bar will be in the civil trial...thinking of all the legal bills they face...WOW! This retired couple and their unemployable shopping addict daughter must now realize that the punishment for the evil one does...can take many forms.

Hopefully they wont need money for the rest of their lives!! Orange suits and three square meals untill the day they die, they dont even deserve that.

Yesterday's daily mail, i think??- article described blood on the sheets, did it also discuss blood on the bed?

Should we discuss whether this supports theory that he was asleep in bed when attacked first?

Good catch, Mary. How would Jason get blood on the sheets when he's moving around the room with MM in a headlock?

Yesterday's daily mail, i think??- article described blood on the sheets, did it also discuss blood on the bed?

Should we discuss whether this supports theory that he was asleep in bed when attacked first?

Yeah the bed on the inventory taken from the house - what's up with that picture?

Good catch, Mary. How would Jason get blood on the sheets when he's moving around the room with MM in a headlock?
Yeah.. I read the posts here quickly and the articles quickly and then i read them slowly later, before I sleep and they always appear new, am missing loads..'his clothes in a pile beside the bed' 'the red i-phone plugged in. was that Jason's phone?
Did the police take it in evidence?

Massive amounts of blood...
and nobody called a doctor?

If this plays out, Molly had been prescribed the Traz, bottle of rum, a single glass and a mixer in kitchen... presumably left there before the slaughter of Jason Corbett?
How many pills were missing from her prescription?
What had she taken?
What had TM taken?

Yeah the bed on the inventory taken from the house - what's up with that picture?

Well the first thing thats up with it is that surely bed should have been taken and entered as evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member